Author Topic: HTC Desire 310 boot loop  (Read 2710 times)

Offline GuilTyTopic starter

• Contributor
  • Electronics
HTC Desire 310 boot loop
« on: March 04, 2016, 11:10:09 am »
Hello,

I have a problem with my HTC Desire 310.
When I try to open it, it enters into a boot loop, and the screen remains blocked with the HTC logo. I tried hard reset  and it did not solved the problem.

Any suggestions? Please

GuilTy

Offline poot36

• Frequent Contributor
Re: HTC Desire 310 boot loop
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 04:29:52 am »
Can you enter the firmware recovery mode (if your device has this mode)?  This is usually accessed by a key combination at start-up.

Offline GuilTyTopic starter

• Contributor
  • Electronics
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 09:02:02 am »
Yes. It is possible to enter recovery mode.

Offline poot36

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 05:47:54 am »
Sorry for the late response.  Have you tried clearing the various temp file caches from the recovery menu?  If that does not work try a full reset on the phone (note this will erase anything on the phone and set it back to factory settings).  If that does not work try the firmware upgrade as a last resort.  Good luck.

Offline Wilksey

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 04:15:02 pm »
I have a HTC Desire that suddenly started going into a reboot loop, did a full factory reset, upgraded the firmware etc, in the end I gave up and tossed it in a pile of other crap I have, apparently the motherboards on the HTC Desire phones have hardware issues that can cause this reboot loop, one I heard of was a faulty temperature sensor, haven't been arsed to look into it and probably never will, but might be a hardware issue like mine is.

Mine gets to the white HTC logo and then reboots, and occasionally (like 1 in 25 / 30 tries) it gets to the main screen then reboots again.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf