Author Topic: Attract fish by sound, light or anything else  (Read 919 times)

Offline i3layliTopic starter

• !
Attract fish by sound, light or anything else
« on: May 22, 2019, 10:50:54 am »
My project right now is the depth finder. I've been looking at fishfinders and how they work and I think that's probably the best way to go - run an electronic input into a transducer and send out a fairly low-frequency sound wave since the lake will probably be deep. (Erie/Ontario).
However, I've been looking for such an ambitious soul who has posted such a schematic but no such luck. I'm a little sketchy on how to make a reciever that will take it the returning sound waves. Can anyone lend me their Genius?

Offline grifftech

• Frequent Contributor
    • youtube channel

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
Re: Attract fish by sound, light or anything else
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 06:34:33 pm »
My project right now is the depth finder. I've been looking at fishfinders and how they work and I think that's probably the best way to go - run an electronic input into a transducer and send out a fairly low-frequency sound wave since the lake will probably be deep. (Erie/Ontario).

One of us is a bit confused -- either you or me.  :P

Do you want to attract fish, as per the post title, or measure how far the fish (or the lake bottom) is away?
Why do you think that a deep lake (long distance) requires or favors low-frequency sound waves?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf