Author Topic: My Advanced Realistic Humanoid Robots Project  (Read 9350 times)

KerimF, wobbly and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online KerimF

• Regular Contributor
Re: My Advanced Realistic Humanoid Robots Project
« Reply #150 on: Today at 03:45:11 pm »
About robots, I guess a robot is not supposed to know the purpose of its temporary existence. It is made just to execute the various programs that are embedded in its structure.

Similarly, we like it or not, humans (forming the great majority around the world) who find themselves having no choice but to execute their preprogramed instincts only (forced to live as robots), see the purpose of their temporary existence simply in what they do in the material world (no matter if seen by others as good or evil). For example, even those whose nature lets them enjoy hunting other humans are seen as brave heroes if their killing serves the interest of some powerful rich masters (usually representing a country or a tribe).

I am afraid that the end purpose of human's existence could be known only by those who don't have to (are free not to) live like robots. I wonder how many around here feel a great joy whenever they decide to oppose their imposed instincts (for example, by ignoring their natural rights of survival and having fair justice, to name a few)?
A philosopher: A living thing has no choice but to execute its pre-programmed instructions embedded in it (known as instincts).
Therefore, the only freedom, a human may have, is his ability to oppose or not his natural robotic nature.
But, by opposing it, such a human becomes no more of this world.

Online SteveThackery

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #151 on: Today at 04:00:34 pm »
First, I reject your inference that we evolved from apes.  That's a darwinistic fantasy already proven false a hundred times over.  Also, the back pain is not a design issue.  Its because people injured themselves doing something improperly and now have a herniated disc or spine out of alignment etc.  User error once again.

Oh, so you're a leading medic as well as an artist now, are you?   :-DD  The billions of people with bad backs will be pleased to learn that it's all their own fault.

....well actually cancer is a curse from God for sin in many cases.  It is generally caused by demons given permission to slowly kill you because of unforgiveness or sin in your life.  It's part of the curses on man for sinning.  Not a design flaw but a solution to sin in the form of a punishment.  Punishments are a good thing.
Cancer is not a default design flaw of a healthy working body.  Also it can be related to toxic substances you took in foolishly or because someone else was foolish and poisoned you.  These can be factors too in addition to the spiritual ones I mentioned.  Neither has to be exclusive.

OH. MY. GOD!

In the past 18 months my cousin died of cancer.  Then my mum.  Then my brother.  His wife almost died of it.  And now I've got incurable cancer.  My other brother is a vicar with 30+ years service to God and the community, and yet he is apparently being punished by losing his two brothers, his mum, his cousin and almost his sister-in-law to cancer.  So you think he - who has probably served God in more ways than you could ever imagine - is being PUNISHED BY GOD??

Dementia --- that's not a default design flaw.  Its a disease that is most likely a curse that results from sin as well.  Sin has consequences.  Exo 15:26 He said, "If you will carefully obey the LORD your God, do what is right in his eyes, listen to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, then I won't inflict on you all the diseases that I inflicted on the Egyptians, because I am the LORD your healer." --- this verse proves that many of these diseases you are listing are just punishments is most cases or consequences of people poisoning their neighbor due to greed in some cases etc.  NOT design flaws of the human body!

[...]

There are evil kids for one thing.  Second, demons are allowed to attack entire families regardless the age if the parents are evil.  Third, kids dying is a punishment for the parents that hits home.  Serves as a great punishment for parents as far as the profound impact.  David's son with Bathsheba was struck dead to punish David.  It hurt bad.  Sin has consequences.  If you loved your kids you would not sin against God which can cause your kids to be afflicted and killed as a result to punish you.  That's sobering.  In ZERO sense is that an argument against God.  He's not some carebear who refuses to punish anybody.  He's HARD CORE at punishing and angry with the wicked every day.  God HATES all workers of iniquity.  So do I.  I agree with God.

Anybody who thinks it is just to punish the children for the sins of their parents is EVIL.  @artbyrobot, YOU ARE EVIL!

Actually I can't say that with any conviction because I'm a devout atheist and don't believe in God, Satan, demons or any of that.  There is evil, but I'm afraid, my little fantasist, that it is evolved into us along with the power of good.  Good and evil evolved from our basic survival instincts.

But having read your responses, and especially the opinions of the people who have checked out your software claims, and your hilariously inept attempts at mechanics, I've come to the view that you are just a sad little twat with a PROFOUND lack of self-knowledge who lives in a fantasy world of make-believe and miracles.  I find your personality and attitude intolerable, so I will terminate our correspondence at this point.

I am just one voice out of many, but I'm exercising mine to tell you to fuck off now, and take your pathetic fantasy world with you.
« Last Edit: Today at 04:03:08 pm by SteveThackery »

The following users thanked this post: xrunner, Gyro, MK14, Kim Christensen, wobbly

Online KerimF

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #152 on: Today at 04:18:07 pm »
Sin... sin...!!! is there someone here who can define the word 'sinning'.

In my vocabulary, a human sins whenever he hurts, for one reason or another and in one way or another, another human. And the latter one (if he is free not to react as a robot, not to follow his natural instincts) is given the power to forgive his offender.

I guess, any other definition of sin (or the like) is inherited from paganism.
A philosopher: A living thing has no choice but to execute its pre-programmed instructions embedded in it (known as instincts).
Therefore, the only freedom, a human may have, is his ability to oppose or not his natural robotic nature.
But, by opposing it, such a human becomes no more of this world.

Online xrunner

• Super Contributor
  • hp>Agilent>Keysight>???
« Reply #153 on: Today at 04:21:45 pm »
Also, it's not a sex bot if that's the other angle you are going with.  I think that's sinful.

Then why are you posting and hosting your images on a love doll forum. Here's where one of your images is hosted that was posted on this forum at the very beginning -

https://dollforum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=1283447

and this is the forum -

https://dollforum.com/

I told my friends I could teach them to be funny, but they all just laughed at me.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, Manul, Kim Christensen

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #154 on: Today at 04:23:23 pm »
Also, it's not a sex bot if that's the other angle you are going with.  I think that's sinful.

Then why are you posting and hosting your images on a love doll forum. Here's where one of your images is hosted that was posted on this forum at the very beginning -

and this is the forum -

Wow, what on earth is this thread really about then?
Technically speaking, that is.

Online Kim Christensen

• Super Contributor
« Reply #155 on: Today at 04:26:33 pm »
The doll thing! Never noticed the URL. Oh man, now that's some funny stuff.  :-DD

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Online wobbly

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #156 on: Today at 04:30:53 pm »
Webcam eyes, fishing line, windows 7... it's all starting to make sense.

No wonder he doesn't like interrupts.
« Last Edit: Today at 04:34:45 pm by wobbly »

The following users thanked this post: xrunner, MK14

Online xrunner

• Super Contributor
  • hp>Agilent>Keysight>???
« Reply #157 on: Today at 04:32:27 pm »

Wow, what on earth is this thread really about then?
Technically speaking, that is.

Uh well, ah, Hmmm ... I'd say use your imagination.  ;D
I told my friends I could teach them to be funny, but they all just laughed at me.

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #158 on: Today at 04:34:19 pm »

The following users thanked this post: Gyro, Kim Christensen, wobbly, Xena E

Online wobbly

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #159 on: Today at 04:40:55 pm »
@MK14, I haven't seen that in years, Double Polaroid!!  ;D ;D

Offline Manul

• Super Contributor
« Reply #160 on: Today at 05:24:51 pm »

and this is the forum -

That's it, that's the turning point. I'm going to nearby market to grab popcorn.

Offline Xena E

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #161 on: Today at 05:53:09 pm »

and this is the forum -

That's it, that's the turning point. I'm going to nearby market to grab popcorn.

Get me a bag of salted caramel Manul, I'll bring the cola and the lawn chairs.

(Just posting this to subscribe to the thread, I think Larry's got some explaining to do. It's all become a lot more like "Wonderworld").

:-+

The following users thanked this post: Manul

Online Gyro

• Super Contributor
« Reply #162 on: Today at 06:48:25 pm »

I wonder how many breasts it has!

Best Regards, Chris

Online SteveThackery

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #163 on: Today at 07:07:19 pm »

Ka-boom, tssshhh!

Online Alex Eisenhut

• Super Contributor
  • Place text here.
« Reply #164 on: Today at 07:32:16 pm »
So he's not working on Mudd's Women?
Hoarder of 8-bit Commodore relics and 1960s Tektronix 500-series stuff. Unconventional interior decorator.

Online SteveThackery

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #165 on: Today at 07:51:39 pm »
Hey, sorry, another "final" comment.

I've had a good look at various videos, and I'm gobsmacked!  @artbyrobot, you're even more of a moron than I thought!  You think turning a bearing into a pulley by holding little discs of plastic either side with thread counts as an INVENTION??!!  :-DD

The video is a hoot!  "So the thread goes through and back to hold the discs in place. Then the upper rope comes down, round the outer of the bearing and up again.  And finally the anchor rope goes........ (long pause as he thinks 'Oh fuck!) ..... errmmm, through the same hole as the thread.  Hmmmm."

All of the vids proceed with glacial slowness, which clearly reflects the speed of his thinking and is why, after 10 years of development, he's got three-fifths of fuck all to show for it.  I know plenty of clockmakers, watchmakers and model engineers who could wipe the floor with @artbyrobot in five minutes.

I wish I'd bothered to go to his website right at the beginning, because then I wouldn't even have engaged with this thread at all.

Guys, go and check him out for yourselves - be prepared for stultifying tedium and hilarious ineptitude.  It's great!  (For a few minutes, anyway.)

Online wobbly

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #166 on: Today at 08:23:36 pm »
But hasn't this been an entertaining thread though?

I mean fair play to our valiant protagonist - I feel like I have been on a rollercoaster ride of engineering and spirituality and utter nonsense for a few days.

Online SteveThackery

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #167 on: Today at 08:46:07 pm »
But hasn't this been an entertaining thread though?

I mean fair play to our valiant protagonist - I feel like I have been on a rollercoaster ride of engineering and spirituality and utter nonsense for a few days.

No engineering to be found, but yes, it's been quite a giggle.  He got a bit near the knuckle when he said cancer was God punishing you for sinning, and that he supported killing children (by giving them cancer) if their parents had sinned.  That's not spiritual, it's sick.

Anyway, it looks like he has left the building. Must have been when he realised his sex doll picture hosting site had been rumbled.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf