Author Topic: My Advanced Realistic Humanoid Robots Project  (Read 6828 times)

artbyrobot and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online Bud

• Super Contributor
Re: My Advanced Realistic Humanoid Robots Project
« Reply #75 on: Today at 01:09:15 am »
Can you invest some of your time into developing your drawing skills. So far all drawings you've posted look ridiculous, as if they were made by a 3 year old. I can't even imagine how one can post such so badly made stuff.
Facebook-free life and Rigol-free shack.

The following users thanked this post: shabaz, xrunner

Online artbyrobotTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
    • www.artbyrobot.com
Re: My Advanced Realistic Humanoid Robots Project
« Reply #76 on: Today at 01:47:36 am »
@Bud

You say "Can you invest some of your time into developing your drawing skills. So far all drawings you've posted look ridiculous, as if they were made by a 3 year old. I can't even imagine how one can post such so badly made stuff." --- I disagree.  I think my drawings illustrate my ideas very well and make my plans very clear for all.  I am not posting them as polished works of art but only visual notes like on a whiteboard. Your comment is the equivalent of telling a football coach that his x's and o's on a scheme of a play are not up to par because they should be drawn in 3d letters with drop shadows and highlights and worthy of being put in an art museum.  It is completely ridiculous and misses the point of the drawings entirely.  These are not submitted artworks, they are just plans and visual note taking.  The irony here is my drawing skills are probably top 1% in the world when I really try to draw high quality and realism.  I showcase some of my college artwork here: 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf