Author Topic: New methodology for creating graphene/silicene - using patent#512,340.  (Read 1010 times)

Offline joabel1971Topic starter

• Contributor
  • !
Hi everyone:

I'm working on a new methodology - to create graphene - by using the self-organizational properties of suspended particles in plasma.   

Keeping the plasma at room-temperature (and still be ionized to a high percentage) are the challenges, but I'm using a number of radio techniques & a patent - to test for better results.   

The device is being tested to see - if "end-product" graphene can be created - instead of just small bits of carbon-nanotubes. 

Online tggzzz

• Super Contributor
  • Numbers, not adjectives
    • Having fun doing more, with less
Hi everyone:

I'm working on a new methodology - to create graphene - by using the self-organizational properties of suspended particles in plasma.   

Keeping the plasma at room-temperature (and still be ionized to a high percentage) are the challenges, but I'm using a number of radio techniques & a patent - to test for better results.   

The device is being tested to see - if "end-product" graphene can be created - instead of just small bits of carbon-nanotubes.

Patent No. 512,340. Patented Jan. 9, 1894.  N. TESLA. COIL FOR ELECTRO MAGNETS.

Room temperature plasma.

"Device is being tested"

Tell us after other people agree it works.
There are lies, damned lies, statistics - and ADC/DAC specs.
Glider pilot's aphorism: "there is no substitute for span". Retort: "There is a substitute: skill+imagination. But you can buy span".
Having fun doing more, with less

• Contributor
  • !
That is rude, abusive, and inappropriate for this forum.   Don't bother replying anymore.   

• Contributor
  • !
Is there anyone interested in discussing a potentially new method for creating graphene/silicene? 

Online tggzzz

• Super Contributor
Is there anyone interested in discussing a potentially new method for creating graphene/silicene?

If it is valuable, then you shouldn't mention it anywhere public, let alone discuss it - that would prevent you from patenting it.
Glider pilot's aphorism: "there is no substitute for span". Retort: "There is a substitute: skill+imagination. But you can buy span".

Online tggzzz

• Super Contributor

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
That is rude, abusive, and inappropriate for this forum.   Don't bother replying anymore.

You've posted in a public technical forum. Expect technical discussion. There was nothing rude, abusive, or inappropriate about his post.

The following users thanked this post: Stray Electron, mikerj, tggzzz, tatel

• Contributor
  • !

You've posted in a public technical forum. Expect technical discussion. There was nothing rude, abusive, or inappropriate about his post.

Well now.  Actually, you are wrong moderator.   

I'm finally getting back to the forum, and I see EVERYONE responding so far - has not said a single positive thing.    No questions were asked of me about  the experiment.   Someone mentioned "wingnuts".   And others referred to Joe Smith's nasty behavior.   Some mentioned that I shouldn't post here - or it would threaten getting a patent.   

First off - who says I'm looking for a patent?   

Secondly, maybe someone can answer this question - why would I ask advice about my new experiment - from a bunch of naysayers, Chatbots, Tesla-haters, and abusers? 

Even though I did open-source it - why should you people benefit from this idea anyway? 
Are you guys just drinking all the time - or did your curiosity for new experiments - die before the age of 21? 

And Dave Jones - you may think that your forum is useful to people - but it appears you are simply administering a boat load of distracting chatbots & non-scientists.   I asked for assistance from your forums, and what I got is defamation.   This forum should be shut down.

Good luck with encouraging scientific progress, though.   You obviously won't find it on EEVBlog.   

Offline ejeffrey

• Super Contributor
Your first post was basically the equivalent of: "I have a new idea for creating a hoverboard using magnets to counteract gravity."

You didn't ask any technical questions or provide any technical information, or describe why you think anything you are doing would make a difference.  There isn't anything technical to talk about.

The following users thanked this post: EEVblog, DBecker, shakalnokturn

Offline joeqsmith

• Super Contributor
.. why would I ask advice about my new experiment - from a bunch of naysayers, Chatbots, Tesla-haters, and abusers? 
Mental illness?

Are you guys just drinking all the time - or did your curiosity for new experiments - die before the age of 21?
Out of curiosity, I recently ran en experiment to show the Zeeman effect with a home made EPR spectrometer.  Maybe your question should have been when did I learn the difference between fantasy and reality.   In my case,  long before I was 21.   

And Dave Jones - you may think that your forum is useful to people - ....  This forum should be shut down.
:-DD :-DD :-DD

Online tggzzz

• Super Contributor
And Dave Jones - you may think that your forum is useful to people - but it appears you are simply administering a boat load of distracting chatbots & non-scientists.   I asked for assistance from your forums, and what I got is defamation.   This forum should be shut down.

Q.E.D.

No more needs to be said :)

EDIT: not quite true.... PLONK.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2024, 03:42:28 pm by tggzzz »

Online xrunner

• Super Contributor
  • hp>Agilent>Keysight>???
And others referred to Joe Smith's nasty behavior.

He's really not so bad once you get to know him.  :)
I told my friends I could teach them to be funny, but they all just laughed at me.

The following users thanked this post: shakalnokturn

Offline mikerj

• Super Contributor
Holy fruit loops batman, this makes the over unity people look relatively sane.

Offline joeqsmith

• Super Contributor
I found the open sourced  plans for the plasma warpdrive on-line. 

Offline tatel

• Frequent Contributor

Good luck with encouraging scientific progress, though.   You obviously won't find it on EEVBlog.

You can be really proud of yourself - I have never seen some guy deserving an outright ban in just 20 posts since registered. So, you are the champion of the world on at least one thing. Not easy to be champion of the world so you have from now on bragging rights -preferably somewhere else.

I don't know if you'll be able  to find any knowledge on EEVBlog, mainly because it looks quite a few people here thinks your behavior is more disgusting than a pile of phlegm. I for one do think that. If you can't understand why, I just neither can nor want to explain it to you. Look for a doctor.

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog

You didn't even ask any questions. You just posted some waffle about graphene, plasma and patents.
If you ask acual questions you might get actual answers.

Offline shakalnokturn

• Super Contributor
No questions asked because there's apparently nothing real, just existing through the fuss created, it can work for some time in less educated places than EEVblog forum.

We have one of his comparses ( :-X) in France J-L Naudin who's had a great career in bluff he's another space propulsion and "overunity" person (is that someone who suffers of DID?).
Lots of coils, magnets, esthetic, eccentric, esoteric setups backed with biased or fake measurements. Of course always on a crusade to make the world a better place, infinitely promising results and oh so much bragging over crap less use than a dream-catcher.

Of course that's only my point of view, these people may really be convinced by their works and well intentioned which would make us a pile of intolerant bullys...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf