Author Topic: Looking to collaborate for uses for our Graphene/Graphite Conductive Coatings.  (Read 1647 times)

Offline stevefwgTopic starter

• UK Manufacturer of Graphene conductive Inks
    • The Forward Working Group
Hi all. We have been developing Graphene-Based inks and coatings over the past two years and we have now brought several products to the market.

We work open source by choice and you can see some of our ink applications here: https://www.youtube.com/user/RobertMurraySmith/videos

We have recently developed a Heat Resistant ink used for producing low wattage/high heat output pads and panels. You can see how we made a simple painted radiator here:

There are other applications we have been messing about with on the channel.

But we would now like to work with the Maker/Producer community to explore just what useful products and devices our inks can be applied to.

We are interested in what electronic control systems can be developed to run the projects. We are interested in working with people on concepts and designs etc.

We don’t want to go into actual manufacture of finished products as all our energies are directed at producing inks and coatings with different and varied properties. But we would like to work in collaboration with anyone who has an idea for a project or is already in the process of production.

Please feel free to post or contact me with ideas you might have.
Steve The Ink
fwgltd.co.uk
Always looking for new applications for our inks.

Offline jirk55

That looks pretty interesting. I went for some info about graphene while writing my school project. Thanks for the video. I must say that the more I learn about this material and also other nanomaterials, the more Iam impressed by it. Really hope to see some rapid development in IT area. :)

Offline cdev

• Super Contributor
  • !
Antennas?
"What the large print giveth, the small print taketh away."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf