Author Topic: Metrology Meeting 2024 in Stuttgart/Germany - The finale  (Read 90118 times)

Offline branadicTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • Sounds like noise
Re: Metrology Meeting in Stuttgart/Germany
« Reply #325 on: July 25, 2024, 05:15:53 pm »
Quick reminder:
Don't forget to register for the event, we need to plan the day and organize everything.  :popcorn:

-branadic-
Computers exist to solve problems that we wouldn't have without them. AI exists to answer questions, we wouldn't ask without it.

• Super Contributor
  • Sounds like noise
Re: Metrology Meeting in Stuttgart/Germany
« Reply #326 on: July 29, 2024, 01:45:11 pm »
In case your registration was successful, you should have received an email today. In case you haven't received an email, I assume your registration was not successful for whatever reason. In this case, please register by sending an email to Metrology@Hahn-Schickard.de and let me know who you are and if you will join in person or want to access the event remotely. Thanks.

-branadic-
Computers exist to solve problems that we wouldn't have without them. AI exists to answer questions, we wouldn't ask without it.

• Super Contributor
  • Sounds like noise
Re: Metrology Meeting 2024 in Stuttgart/Germany - The finale
« Reply #327 on: July 31, 2024, 09:02:18 am »
Update:

As always you can bring your test equipment on Friday until 6:00 pm and let it warmup overnight. We have to leave latest at 6:15 pm to be in time at the restaurant.
On Saturday you will have access to the room from 9:00 am on, we will go online at 9:15 am and officially start at 9:30 am.

-branadic-

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf