Author Topic: I'm building an ultra-precision high resistance bridge(now: panel finished)  (Read 22538 times)

Offline zlymexTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Thanks very much everybody for the compliments. I've updated the main posts for the completely new schematics(and the theory of operations). I also included a mini survey of existing high precision high resistance measurement method in the second post.

• Frequent Contributor
Re: I plan to build a high resistance bridge
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2016, 06:15:34 am »
You might want to check out the ADA4530-1...  WAY better specs than anything else available, and made for your application...  (Bonus: built-in guard buffer too!)

-Ken
After more than one month's waiting, the mail arrived today. ^-^

Another separate mail of NP0/C0G capacitors also arrived, some will be used for the switchable feedback capacitors for the amplifier.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 06:29:49 am by zlymex »

Offline HighVoltage

• Super Contributor
Very nice project.
How did you bring the text on to the surface?
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not.

• Frequent Contributor
Very nice project.
How did you bring the text on to the surface?
Thanks. I color printed everything on a self-adhesive A4 paper with background scanned from the aluminium cover. Then I covered it with a water proof, transparent sticker. Lastly, remove the back paper and align it very carefully with the cover(already with all the holes) and tick to it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf