Author Topic: SMALLSMT Vision Placer Pick & Place machines  (Read 207182 times)

Offline OwO

• Super Contributor
  • RF Engineer.
Re: SMALLSMT Vision Placer Pick & Place machines
« Reply #575 on: May 12, 2019, 02:52:23 pm »
Can we drop the faff about company registrations or other bureaucratic BS? Literally no one (other than mrpackethead) cares about how SMALLSMT's company is structured, all we care about is whether the machine works well.

As a business owner, I will say this: how my business is structured is none of your business (no pun intended) unless you are a shareholder. SMALLSMT: I would simply ignore any further inquiries unrelated to the product being discussed.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 02:55:26 pm by OwO »
Email: OwOwOwOwO123@outlook.com

The following users thanked this post: Smallsmt

Offline SmallsmtTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #576 on: May 12, 2019, 02:58:54 pm »
What a wonderful idea.

I will have to give it some serious consideration, but on the face of it...

I'm going to be very close to SmallSMT LTD office in teh UK, in a few weeks, and i'm hoping i can get a demonstration.

You're really stupid guy we don't have office in uk and now stop this idiotic things you're doing the whole time.
It's all coming back to you, Andrew.
Also that you have already blackmailed other people to give you advantages so you don't write bad things about them.
It's enough!

Is this your profile on LinkedIn?
You look like a really nice guy.
But what's your problem spreading these bad things all the time?

Is this not your registration? I can see why someone would think you have an office in the UK..

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10546908/filing-history

This is certainly some inspiringly professional behavior. Seems like mrpackethead is doing a valuable service demonstrating how you will likely treat an unhappy customer.
For your information it’s a sleeping account registered for future use but still not operating.
And has no office no business activities.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 03:53:03 pm by Simon »

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #577 on: May 12, 2019, 03:21:27 pm »

I understand that mrpackethead has been getting under your skin, and I also find his attitude in this thread annoying. But this certainly does not justify "doxing"!

To my knowledge, mrpackethead has not given his real name and professional details in this forum. Like all other users he is entitled to anonymity if he desires it. Publishing personal details against his will, e.g. by connecting his user name to a LinkedIn profile, is unacceptable in my book.

Edit: Seems that you got the wrong guy, so mrpackethead is probably not too pained by this one... But still, it's clear what you attempt to do there, and it is not an acceptable behavior.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 03:28:04 pm by ebastler »

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #578 on: May 12, 2019, 03:22:40 pm »
Please don't post user details that have not been publicly disclosed on the forum or quote these details in posts.

The following users thanked this post: ebastler

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #579 on: May 12, 2019, 03:26:19 pm »
What a wonderful idea.

I will have to give it some serious consideration, but on the face of it...

I'm going to be very close to SmallSMT LTD office in teh UK, in a few weeks, and i'm hoping i can get a demonstration.

You're really stupid guy we don't have office in uk and now stop this idiotic things you're doing the whole time.
It's all coming back to you, Andrew.
Also that you have already blackmailed other people to give you advantages so you don't write bad things about them.
It's enough!

You look like a really nice guy.
But what's your problem spreading these bad things all the time?

Is this not your registration? I can see why someone would think you have an office in the UK..

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10546908/filing-history

This is certainly some inspiringly professional behavior. Seems like mrpackethead is doing a valuable service demonstrating how you will likely treat an unhappy customer.
For your information it’s a sleeping account registered for future use but still not operating.
And has no office no business activities.

But it shows up as an active company. i take that the address is that of an accountant as there are several companies listed at this address.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 03:53:50 pm by Simon »

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #580 on: May 12, 2019, 04:01:29 pm »
Simon where have you been before?

mrpackethead does this the whole time!

And he believes in anonymity, he can afford anything.
In Germany this is called mobbing.
And the LinkedIn profile is public!

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #581 on: May 12, 2019, 04:07:27 pm »
Simon where have you been before?

mrpackethead does this the whole time!

And he believes in anonymity, he can afford anything.
In Germany this is called mobbing.
And the LinkedIn profile is public!

i have warned him in the post about his attitude. If someone does not bring things to my attention i cannot do anything. Yes the profile is public, but the link between his account here and that linkedin profile is not. The reason why people on here have screen names is because they don't neccessarily want to be identifiable.

My company details are publicly listed the same as yours but I'd be mighty pissed off if they were posted here in an argument. We did exactly the same when photonic inductions details were posted here even though they were public.

Offline mrpackethead

• Super Contributor
  • D Size Cell
« Reply #582 on: May 12, 2019, 07:52:14 pm »
I am unsure of what was posted, then deleted as i missed it,  however  i dont' have anything to hide;  If you want my linkedin profile, then just ask me, i'm always interested to connect with like minded people.   As it happens i've done that with several folks from this forum and we have formed great friendships and practical help for each others' business's.     I had thought about posting it here, but thats potentially spamming with commerical intent. ( linked in is about promoting your business cause really ). Thanks to several of you who actually have dropped in on linked in and made contact, in the last few hours.  the internet is a small place and clearly it was not hard to find me.

A brief search of the internet would reveal the 'mrpackethead' name ( which is quite unique ) has been used for many years.

The reason that SmallSMT LTD ( as registered in the UK ) came up was because in a recent photo that was posted in this forum by SmallSMT of his trip to a trade fair, the signage in the background was "SmallSMT LTD".         Ltd is something that you dont' see much with German or Chinese companys, its somethign thats more English, Australian or NZ.   

I will now refrain from commenting any further on this thread, as clearly it has annoyed people.     

« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 02:54:28 am by mrpackethead »
On a quest to find increasingly complicated ways to blink things

Offline Koen

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #583 on: May 13, 2019, 08:59:59 am »
mrpackethead, you've certainly made a lot of efforts not to understand the answers of Michael and to turn this thread terrible.
It annoyed me three years ago already. Move on, you've made your point 600 times.

The following users thanked this post: H.O, Kjelt, Ice-Tea, cgroen, Smallsmt

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #584 on: May 25, 2019, 08:40:03 pm »
I updated our product information of VP-2800HP-CL64-4R.

Showing the new HD camera images.

https://www.smallsmt.biz/vp2800hp-Cl64-xr/

Software and manual got updated to.

TOP Camera 0201 image on pickup position.

Offline jmelson

• Super Contributor
« Reply #585 on: May 26, 2019, 12:22:18 am »

As a business owner, I will say this: how my business is structured is none of your business (no pun intended) unless you are a shareholder.
OK, the one reason somebody might have an interest is if they are about to plunk down about $10K USD on a pick and place machine, they might want to get some assurance that the maker will be around to provide spare parts, software updates and troubleshooting help.  Many of the users will not have a machine shop to make their own spares.

And, there are PLENTY of providers of technical gear that go out of business, leaving their customers without factory support.

Jon

The following users thanked this post: Kean, mrpackethead

Offline Kjelt

• Super Contributor
« Reply #586 on: May 26, 2019, 08:04:15 am »
The same goes for the big P&P manufacturers?
There are plenty of posts from users that have zero support for their outdated machines or like in the case of Rxpilot have to fall back to some self owned small time company that set up that support against ridiculous fees for which you can almost buy a second machine from this company.

Do a calculation of the costs for a $10k machine and you will soon see that there is not that much profit.
You can not build that machine in the USA or EU for that price not even for a $10 an hour salary.
Less profit == less service possibility, still from the user stories it looks like they are doing their best to keep their customers happy which is pretty amazing IMO.

Offline H.O

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #587 on: May 26, 2019, 12:31:02 pm »
From where I'm sitting it's pretty clear that the person who seems to have the most interest in how this particular business is run, owned, structured, operated and what not, has no intention to plunk down any money what so ever. Perhaps he considered it at one time but decided not to - for reasons I'm sure is valid to him and that's totally fair, each to his own and all that. But is it really necessary to keep bickering on about it in every thread where this particular companys products are being discussed?

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #588 on: August 06, 2019, 08:18:17 pm »
I like to show some new products:

a new CL Feeder cart and website about CL Feeder pitch adjustment:
https://www.smallsmt.biz/cl-feeder/

The new PNP machine VP-2500D-CL22 offers a lot of feeder lines and additional 22x CL Feeder slots for out entry machine.
https://www.smallsmt.biz/vision-placer-budget-pick-and-place-machine/

It is the first machine offering 3 bottom cameras to allow double head part alignment in one step.

The following users thanked this post: SWR

Offline Kjelt

• Super Contributor
« Reply #589 on: August 06, 2019, 08:55:56 pm »
I like to show some new products:
a new CL Feeder cart and website about CL Feeder pitch adjustment
That is for storage of unused feeders?
Nice.  :)
What I do miss however is a fast change of the feederbanks between different products.
So lets say you have 4 banks of 10 feeders you would like to swap an entire bank in a single move.
Now it looks like you still have to replace the feeders one by one. Perhaps input for a next design round.

Oh I spotted a small typo on your website page:
https://www.smallsmt.biz/home/shop/#cc-m-product-13528466432
CL Feeder 8mm 2mm pitch 0402 parts
CL Feeder 8mm width , 4mm component pitch for 0402

Bold 4mm should be 2mm  ;)

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #590 on: August 06, 2019, 09:14:41 pm »
That is for storage of unused feeders?
Yes some customers asked me how to store the feeder on a small space.
The problem is the heavy weight if you store a lot of feeders.
So simple chinese feeder wagons not useful.

What I do miss however is a fast change of the feederbanks between different products.
So lets say you have 4 banks of 10 feeders you would like to swap an entire bank in a single move.
Now it looks like you still have to replace the feeders one by one. Perhaps input for a next design round.

Maybe a possible upgrade  for premium line machines in the future, because of modular feeder bank design.
But a little expensive solution the iron feeder plate carry all valves and electronics.

We are thinking to support HANWEI electronics feeder on our premium line machines soon.

Some cool new V2 software feature added:
- fly by camera part alignment for the VP-2800HP-CL64-4R machine
- Per board fiducials in a PCB panel

Our HR-300 Reflow oven now availiable as 110V version!

We sell new software in autumn 2019
- Reporting tool for V2 software data to print machine feeder setup and PNP file settings for machine setup
- Dispenser tool software to generate paste dots using gerber files. It supports different nozzles sizes and pad coverage settings in percent.
  Automatic pad filters for round and oval pads if needed and mirror layer function for top / botom side. You can disable pads using right click menu.
  File output is a CSV file or our V2 software specific import format.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 09:17:08 pm by Smallsmt »

The following users thanked this post: Kjelt

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #591 on: August 07, 2019, 12:55:22 pm »
This is a screenshot of our new dispenser dot creation tool.

The following users thanked this post: SWR

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #592 on: August 09, 2019, 07:56:37 pm »
Justin from Alchitry did a really nice video showing the whole production process for his FPGA boards.

https://youtu.be/ChP3wyNI0qQ

A lot of 0201 parts placed and fine pitch parts plus BGA
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 08:43:23 am by Smallsmt »

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #593 on: August 14, 2019, 10:24:01 pm »
We have summer promotion now until 30. September 2019 check our website for details.

I updated the dispenser software screenshots.

https://www.smallsmt.biz/dispenser/

Our new dot preparation software load the gerber file for the current dispensing layer.
You can mirror the gerber data.
Two filter options allow to disable round and oval pads.
Then after selecting of nozzle diameter and coverage area the software creates the dot pattern.
Using the action menu you can export the coordinate file as CSV or PNP import file format for V2 software.
This makes it possible to use our software for any dispenser system.
You receive a node locked license for one windows PC.

The software is based on WIN32 and operate from WIN7 to WIN10.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 09:03:57 pm by Smallsmt »

Offline mrpackethead

• Super Contributor
  • D Size Cell
« Reply #594 on: August 15, 2019, 01:13:45 am »
Maybe this thread should be in teh Buy/Sell section., and then the continous promotion posts won't be an issue.
On a quest to find increasingly complicated ways to blink things

Offline Ice-Tea

• Super Contributor
    • Freelance Hardware Engineer
« Reply #595 on: August 15, 2019, 08:55:14 am »
Maybe this thread should be in teh Buy/Sell section., and then the continous promotion posts won't be an issue for me.

There. Fixed it.

The following users thanked this post: Kjelt

Offline TIOUK

• Contributor
« Reply #596 on: August 15, 2019, 11:13:03 am »
Why has this been moved here?

I ask for 3 reasons,

1. The thread is 24 pages and more than an advert and is directly related to production. There are plenty of discussions of other machines, including content from manufactures.
2. The person who requested or questioned the tread being in the production forum has an obvious bias against SmallSMT, this action promotes such bias and questions the hosts impartiality.
3. Mrpackethead's assertion that he has an issue is demonstrably incorrect, he comtinually posts content with similar themes in all SmallSMT threads.
    If it's such a big deal, why repeatedly post, rather than ignore?

The following users thanked this post: Kjelt, IconicPCB, TJ232, cgroen, Smallsmt

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #597 on: August 15, 2019, 08:29:48 pm »
It’s really funny to read about my work from people never knows how hard this job is to develop and sell new products in this market.

We are not simple reseller and need to support our customer.  New products need advertising and it’s production equipment.

The work of one board troll destroys a lot of reputation.
Yes i was a supporter of Dave before and Steve asked for an advertising quote but still didn’t received a reply.
If nobody’s interested I don’t need to post anything more.

Thanks

Offline Gary.M

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #598 on: August 16, 2019, 01:05:14 am »
It’s really funny to read about my work from people never knows how hard this job is to develop and sell new products in this market.

We are not simple reseller and need to support our customer.  New products need advertising and it’s production equipment.

The work of one board troll destroys a lot of reputation.
Yes i was a supporter of Dave before and Steve asked for an advertising quote but still didn’t received a reply.
If nobody’s interested I don’t need to post anything more.

Thanks
Keep posting please.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Online EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #599 on: August 16, 2019, 01:13:19 am »

So you admit to being here to advertise your product?

The following users thanked this post: mrpackethead

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf