Author Topic: First Timer Thermal Camera  (Read 15575 times)

Offline Bruno28Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
Re: First Timer Thermal Camera
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2017, 11:52:41 am »
Some photos and videos of me playing with it like a kid.

https://youtu.be/G7VPPYR09hw

Gas stove

Veins in arm

MacBook pro

Garage wall

Flashlight

Bat flying at night

Fridge

Milk (you can see how full it is)

Car

Offline bowhunter-57

• Contributor
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2017, 01:28:09 pm »
Hi Bruno, I'm new to this Thermo stuff,I'm looking for a unit I can use to recover game with,what did you get and do you think it has the range I need for game recovery? I'm looking at a range of 100yds.
thanks Phil

Offline Bruno28Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2017, 10:24:16 pm »
Hi Bruno, I'm new to this Thermo stuff,I'm looking for a unit I can use to recover game with,what did you get and do you think it has the range I need for game recovery? I'm looking at a range of 100yds.
thanks Phil
Hello.
I'm not sure what you mean by game recovery. I suspect by your account name and the 100yards it's something to do with hunting.
So this camera that I got is really good resolution. But it has a wide angle of 6.8mm. The smaller the mm on the lens the more of a wide angle it will be snd the higher the mm the more 'zoom' you will get on the location your epointing to 

You would want something with less wide angle so that you can see thing closer in the screen. So a lens like 19mm that they sell would be a better option for spotting things at a distance.
I'm very new to this too. But it's a lot of fun taking photos and seeing temperature.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf