Author Topic: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread  (Read 17476614 times)

Runco990, Gertjan, Robert763, Hydron, mnementh and 54 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Saskia

• Super Contributor
  • you unlock this door with the key of imagination
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #56550 on: April 22, 2020, 05:08:21 pm »
in other news: the X99 board that got lost and was found arrived to day and it's a DoA, can't initialize power to the CPU.
The CPU itself works, but does not get warm in this board which lets me suspect a dead VRM.

As for how to run a state: I kinda like Heinlein's approach in SST: everybody applying for a public office should have put their ass on the line to show that he was willing to pay the ultimate price for society. That way you would get rid of those career politicians because most of them are cowards.

The following users thanked this post: Specmaster

Online mnementh

• Super Contributor
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
« Reply #56551 on: April 22, 2020, 05:10:55 pm »
Whuf... Just got sucked into a blurb on my newsfeed; more details have emerged about the shooter in Nova Scotia. Death toll is rising as more sites are associated with his killing spree; turns out he was rich wingnut with a lifelong obsession over the RCMP. *SMH*

mnem
*salutes RCMP Constable Heidi Stevenson*
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

Online mnementh

• Super Contributor
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
« Reply #56552 on: April 22, 2020, 05:12:56 pm »
at school we used to bet with the boys: bet you 10 Marks that you cannot hit the fence with your piss.   I lost the money, but it was totally worth it.
Funny... I said the same thing. :-DD

mnem
OTOH... I did grow up to be electricity's bitch, so... maybe I should re-evaluate at some point...? :o
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 05:17:39 pm by mnementh »
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

Offline mansaxel

• Super Contributor
  • SA0XLR
    • My very static home page
« Reply #56553 on: April 22, 2020, 05:27:05 pm »
Does she have a sister?  :-DD

Yes. Quite happily engaged, at that. It is, by the way, not the first time someone's asked that here. Might even have been you.

Edit; No, it was Bean.

Looking at rack cabinets here at the moment  :popcorn:

Nice rack.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 05:30:34 pm by mansaxel »

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline med6753

• Super Contributor
  • Tek nut
« Reply #56554 on: April 22, 2020, 05:30:55 pm »
at school we used to bet with the boys: bet you 10 Marks that you cannot hit the fence with your piss.
I lost the money, but it was totally worth it.

Ever see a woman piss standing up in a knee high men's urinal and have perfect aim? Just one of the amazing attributes of a batshit crazy redhead.  :o :palm:
An old gray beard with an attitude.

The following users thanked this post: Specmaster

Offline Saskia

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56555 on: April 22, 2020, 05:33:05 pm »
hold my beer tequila

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, Specmaster

Offline med6753

• Super Contributor
  • Tek nut
« Reply #56556 on: April 22, 2020, 05:33:45 pm »
LMAO  :-DD :-DD
An old gray beard with an attitude.

Offline McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56557 on: April 22, 2020, 05:53:36 pm »
at school we used to bet with the boys: bet you 10 Marks that you cannot hit the fence with your piss.
I lost the money, but it was totally worth it.

Ever see a woman piss standing up in a knee high men's urinal and have perfect aim? Just one of the amazing attributes of a batshit crazy redhead.  :o :palm:

Yes, but she wasn't aiming for the Urinal! :)

McBryce.
30 Years making cars more difficult to repair.

The following users thanked this post: Specmaster, bd139

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
« Reply #56558 on: April 22, 2020, 06:51:55 pm »
Yup. They're 20 min from my home.  :-+ If y'all find something you desperately want I can MITM it for you; at least save you the first leg of shipping by picking up in person. Their prices are "low resale"; they're in the biz, so they do know what they've got. But for selling to commercial customers, their prices are quite reasonable, at least in my own comparisons against TEQ. Obviously not "Ferengi Low" like the occasional steal of a deal from fleaBay; but if you NEED a piece of equipment with warranty, they should be a good option.

mnem

Given that they're asking $1900 Cananadian for something I paid £0.99 + £10 shipping for, I'll stick to being lucky.
It might be rare, but it's more affordable!

On another note, you guys are really giving me the heebie-jeebies about getting CCNA. All I want is a less physically demanding job for my last quarter working life, and you're telling me the qualification I am planning on studying for next is worthless?

:scared: |O :wtf:

EDIT: The AD584 has been running for several hours, with the 8840 and the 7150 in attendance.
The 8840 had a 20 minute or so warm up before I turned anything else on. The 7150 has turned on maybe 20  minutes after the 584.
The 8840 has been rock steady, reading 10.0006/7 all afternoon.
The 7150 started out at 10.00077, and has gradually drifted down to 10.00050/60 over several hours.

Obviously I need the rack cabinet to mount the 7065 and 7075 (and 1011R) as soon as possible, to find out just what the hell is going on!!!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 06:57:58 pm by AVGresponding »
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, Specmaster

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56559 on: April 22, 2020, 07:06:41 pm »
CCNA is about jumping through the hoop to get the job and setting the pay baseline. Just do it. Same as I'm an RHCA and AWS CSA.

Doesn't mean I know what the fuck I'm doing :)

If you want a less physically demanding job, it depends what you're doing. I spent ten years moonlighting doing network installs (getting rid of old Wyse/Xenix boxes and installing 10/100baseT) and that was demanding. Figured hey lets jump into a network job and traded that for hauling shit around and standing up all day holding a thinkpad in one hand and typing with the other with ear defenders on :)

Offline Neomys Sapiens

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56560 on: April 22, 2020, 07:10:06 pm »
Sag ich doch!
Another Lab PS maker I'm holding in high regard is Heinzinger.

Well, another rabbit hole!
Here's one that won't ship outside the Bundesrepublik. Or I would try my bid at it.
For the story about MY TN-series power supply just look for the word 'unstrument' in this thread.The picture of the one you found illustrates the difference.

Offline mansaxel

• Super Contributor
  • SA0XLR
    • My very static home page
« Reply #56561 on: April 22, 2020, 07:15:28 pm »

On another note, you guys are really giving me the heebie-jeebies about getting CCNA. All I want is a less physically demanding job for my last quarter working life, and you're telling me the qualification I am planning on studying for next is worthless?

:scared: |O :wtf:[/color][/b]

The CCNA crowd of course can quote, verbatim, the config stuff I tab-complete and jimmy-guess myself through, but they do not know WHY we do the stuff we do, and that's much more important.

I hold ONE such paper, a proof of attendance to a Juniper routing course I used as excuse to visit Zagreb and drink bad wine back in 2003.

I've spent the last 20 years at or very close to Internet core routing jobs, and most of the clued people that work at the ISP's or in industry are entirely free from certifications. You find certifications in two classes of people;
  • Conslutants (sic!) working for "Gold partners" and similar pyramid schemes designed to maintain sales. A preferred vendor partner / systems integrator typically commits to keep a number of its staff in-certification thus feeding both the (very expensive) certification programs and the illusion that such certifications are in and of themselves the silver bullet.  The actual situation on the ground is that people are clued before they enter the program, and the best ones still are that afterwards.. In cisco currency you'll find CCIE and similar levels here.
  • The other class is people entirely new to the industry who get the certificate as part of a vocational training or similar, hoping to get a foothold. This is the CCNA side of things.
    I do not hold such certs against people (but a Must Consult Someone Experienced title is immediate rejection material) but I do not think they're any good either. To be able to withstand the onslaught of propaganda that is an inevitable part of a vendor specific training program, one needs experience these people lack. Thus, we get people who actually propose using EIGRP.   Fortunately, they're mostly being employed configuring VLANS and similar edgey stuff. Routing is left to the greybeards.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56562 on: April 22, 2020, 07:21:41 pm »
Spot on. Exactly that.

Offline BU508A

• Super Contributor
  • Per aspera ad astra
« Reply #56563 on: April 22, 2020, 07:27:10 pm »
I know the MCSE folks as "Minesweeper Consultant and Solitaire Expert"  :-DD
“Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.”            - Terry Pratchett -

The following users thanked this post: bitseeker, bd139

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56564 on: April 22, 2020, 07:28:00 pm »
CCNA is about jumping through the hoop to get the job and setting the pay baseline. Just do it. Same as I'm an RHCA and AWS CSA.

Doesn't mean I know what the fuck I'm doing :)

If you want a less physically demanding job, it depends what you're doing. I spent ten years moonlighting doing network installs (getting rid of old Wyse/Xenix boxes and installing 10/100baseT) and that was demanding. Figured hey lets jump into a network job and traded that for hauling shit around and standing up all day holding a thinkpad in one hand and typing with the other with ear defenders on :)

For physically demanding, I'm talking having to carry 50kg of tools from my car to the site.
I'm talking drilling a thousand holes above my head in concrete with an SDS.
Or chasing out tens of meters of channels for conduit in concrete/brick/cinder block with an SDS and chisel bit, or worse, a breaker.
I'm talking pulling 100m runs of 120mm2 four core armoured cable.
I'm talking carrying pallet loads of light fittings, unistrut, etc etc from a wholesalers van to the storage cabin on the site.
I'm talking carrying bundles of 5m long 20mm metal conduit up 10 storeys of stairs (ok that one got put on the apprentices, but you get the picture).

Chasing backwards and forwards with a small tote bag of tools while troubleshooting LAN issues in patch racks seems like heaven at this point.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

Offline Neomys Sapiens

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56565 on: April 22, 2020, 07:28:28 pm »

So IMO this is in essence a back of cigarette packet drawing updated to try to make it clearer and easier for everyone to understand. I understood it perfectly. :-+

Thanks everybody for your inputs.

As I wrote I discover that massive wiring error the night before at bed time, the next morning I could not resist to tell you guys... so open up POWER POINT (yes I it was a PPT) at work and draw some line to get the concept over.
Sorry for all the confusion I created, anyway some of you understood it perfectly what was going on.

Anyway behind a STDP switch (the right one in my terrible schematic, where the live light cable is connected at the "T" pole), I found a fourth cable (yes the live plug cable....) with was connetcted to one of the two "P" switch poles. I moved it to the "T" switch pole and at least I got some sense out of it. Now when the light is on also the plug have 220VAC.

Anyway I am planning to install a new live line that goes to that plug (no more switched plug, thank you...), I don't want to tell you how I will do because I am scared you will yell at me.

No worries it will be safe, but I don't know if it would be allowed by Germans regulations.

Is still  general point open for me, I know exactly how to lay down safely a 220VAC wire/line but I do not know what are the German/(european/italian) regulations.... do you know it? Or better said, is your good common sense enough for you or you dig into regulations for wire home stuff  :-//?

Well ok...., I will tell you with picture I want to see how bad I am solving the problem.
You may
- use NYM type cable and
  - - put it under the plastering FIXED to the masonry open
  - - run it within the wall inside of a flexible tube
  - - put it in a cable conduit or cable duct mounted on the wall or structure
  - - run it open over the wall with approved cable clips (Abstandsschellen) if out of the area where it could be damaged

- use industrial 'Oelflex' or related cable and do the same except under the plastering

You may NOT
use 'light Appliance power cord' type cable and affix it by any means to the wall or structure
use single wires in conduits anymore

Also Handgeraeteleitung mit Nagelschellen auf der Lamparie langziehen gibt RÜBE RUNTER!

And why would I yell at you when I could convince or bribe someone from the Stadtwerke München to visit your house with the nice HV pulse generator used to 'burn out' cable faults?  >:D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 07:35:27 pm by Neomys Sapiens »

Offline Saskia

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56566 on: April 22, 2020, 07:33:38 pm »
I only took 3 courses during my time at IBM:
AIX Internals (4.3)
AIX Kernel Problem Solving Boot Camp (4.3)
AIX Kernel Problem Solving Boot Camp (5.1)

I learned quite a bit during that time and it helped me a lot. Never would I get any certification, though.
I got my vocational training by doing 2 years of 2nd/3rd level support calls in live kernel /cluster/parallel computer debugging 10 hours/day ...

which was fun, extremely well paid and I was highly respected by my peers. In fact when I left my colleagues said that if they saw a support call from me they would route it directly to L3 because it would have been sufficiently analyzed and there was nothing they could do with it anyway ...

But certifications ? Nah.

Offline BU508A

• Super Contributor
  • Per aspera ad astra
« Reply #56567 on: April 22, 2020, 07:44:09 pm »

So IMO this is in essence a back of cigarette packet drawing updated to try to make it clearer and easier for everyone to understand. I understood it perfectly. :-+

Thanks everybody for your inputs.

As I wrote I discover that massive wiring error the night before at bed time, the next morning I could not resist to tell you guys... so open up POWER POINT (yes I it was a PPT) at work and draw some line to get the concept over.
Sorry for all the confusion I created, anyway some of you understood it perfectly what was going on.

Anyway behind a STDP switch (the right one in my terrible schematic, where the live light cable is connected at the "T" pole), I found a fourth cable (yes the live plug cable....) with was connetcted to one of the two "P" switch poles. I moved it to the "T" switch pole and at least I got some sense out of it. Now when the light is on also the plug have 220VAC.

Anyway I am planning to install a new live line that goes to that plug (no more switched plug, thank you...), I don't want to tell you how I will do because I am scared you will yell at me.

No worries it will be safe, but I don't know if it would be allowed by Germans regulations.

Is still  general point open for me, I know exactly how to lay down safely a 220VAC wire/line but I do not know what are the German/(european/italian) regulations.... do you know it? Or better said, is your good common sense enough for you or you dig into regulations for wire home stuff  :-//?

Well ok...., I will tell you with picture I want to see how bad I am solving the problem.
You may
- use NYM type cable and
  - - put it under the plastering FIXED to the masonry open
  - - run it within the wall inside of a flexible tube
  - - put it in a cable conduit or cable duct mounted on the wall or structure
  - - run it open over the wall with approved cable clips (Abstandsschellen) if out of the area where it could be damaged

- use industrial 'Oelflex' or related cable and do the same except under the plastering

You may NOT
use 'light Appliance power cord' type cable and affix it by any means to the wall or structure
use single wires in conduits anymore

Also Handgeraeteleitung mit Nagelschellen auf der Lamparie langziehen gibt RÜBE RUNTER!

And why would I yell at you when I could convince or bribe someone from the Stadtwerke München to visit your house with the nice HV pulse generator used to 'burn out' cable faults?  >:D

Totally agree on all points, including the "Rübe runter" part.  :-DD
“Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.”            - Terry Pratchett -

Offline Saskia

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56568 on: April 22, 2020, 07:47:04 pm »
I'm a good  Kaishakunin ...  :-DD

Offline Neomys Sapiens

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56569 on: April 22, 2020, 08:02:28 pm »
Nope, it is recognised standard way of adding a socket onto a lighting circuit, yes in theory you could use a 13A version, but then there is nothing to prevent someone plugging in an appliance that exceeded the 6A rating of the light circuit and popping the breaker and plunging the house into darkness, hence the use of a 2amp socket being used.

I'll take your word for it; in case I haven't mentioned it before, I don't do house-bashing   ::)

Most of the sparkies have been sent home from the temporary morgue job today, as it's all but done and we're not needed, and also the site manager is grumbling about having us being paid for standing around doing nothing. So instead we'll be getting paid for sitting at home...
He's also miffed because we cracked on at the weekend and broke the back of the job, while his joiners tossed it off and are now behind (he's technically a joiner, though only NVQ level 2, internal politics again...).   :-DD

The brickies made a big assed hole in a wall for the big assed cold air blower (well they made two actually), only to be told the one on the right is in the wrong place, so they have to brick it back up and knock out another 4m x 3m of high density breeze block.
And who was responsible for marking out this big assed hole in the wrong place? The Head of the Projects Section.

My AD584L references arrived from Shenzen today, the one at the bottom coming with a "calibration certificate".
As soon as I have some meters and a psu warmed up, I'll give them some V and see what happens.

The manual for the VFD I repurposed claims you can't feed it with single phase AC, but I'm betting that's only partially true. I bet with a bigger bridge and some tomfoolery with the input sense circuitry, it can be persuaded to work.

EDIT: @bd139, I asked a lad at another site to repurpose me a rack cabinet, when he gets a spare moment (it's a decommissioned site, scheduled for demo when they cleaned out all the asbestos, so I'm saving it from landfill. Sadly I think postage would be ludicrous to send you one too...).

Say, a morgue is sort of a transit camp for dead people. A temporary morgue is like a flying transit camp for dead people, or just a biwak on the way to the cemetary. Isn't that a bit out of focus to modify a building like that? Renting 20 refrigerated containers and putting them on any hard surface with a fence around seems to be a more fitting way of solving this.

Offline WastelandTek

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #56570 on: April 22, 2020, 08:03:28 pm »
So yeah Med

150 on the upper plate as expected

265 ish on the lower plate, the position knob is able to vary this by about 2V

the odd thing is that multiple plugins do this, and Worsthorse had several of them working
I'm new here, but I tend to be pretty gregarious, so if I'm out of my lane please call me out.

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56571 on: April 22, 2020, 08:17:02 pm »
I only took 3 courses during my time at IBM:
AIX Internals (4.3)
AIX Kernel Problem Solving Boot Camp (4.3)
AIX Kernel Problem Solving Boot Camp (5.1)

I learned quite a bit during that time and it helped me a lot. Never would I get any certification, though.
I got my vocational training by doing 2 years of 2nd/3rd level support calls in live kernel /cluster/parallel computer debugging 10 hours/day ...

which was fun, extremely well paid and I was highly respected by my peers. In fact when I left my colleagues said that if they saw a support call from me they would route it directly to L3 because it would have been sufficiently analyzed and there was nothing they could do with it anyway ...

But certifications ? Nah.

That's fine for people that got in on the ground floor; I didn't.

I didn't have a computer of any sort, growing up. Hell, I didn't even have a TV until I left home.

My background is reading endless sci-fi/fantasy books, and building things out of 1980s lego technic that they had to make special bricks later to achieve, and leaving school at 16 because my parents didn't want to pay for 6th form and I was too stupid to argue, then not finishing anything I started (because reasons), and only expanding on my electronics hobby into C&G territory in a minor way via the Job Centre, when I was a 20-something waster.
Maxing out IQ tests is not a route into gainful employment, but I didn't understand that at a useful age.

At 25 I was in the industry, woo-hoo! But oh, burned out (more reasons) in a couple of years.

Now I'm almost 50, and after decades in the wilderness, wasting my time as a stoner, and more generally as a useless cunt, until around 2005 or so.
Then I spent 5 years volunteering my knowledge/skills at an alternative technology educational facility (green tech, real stuff, not the woo-woo bullshit. Solar, wind, heat pumps etc) trying to get back in the work mindset.

Took some doing, but been back in the saddle since 2012 or so, but not exactly earning the potential.

So I did an HNC with OU a couple of years back (omg I hate that word "so". It's the start of every sentence of someone who's been to college/university (lower leagues) and indicates to me that they need thinking time. Fine, if you've been asked a tricky one, but not for a yes/no answer).
The HNC I did was "Computing and IT".
What a disappointment.
I did learn one or two things, but for the most part, all it did was it refresh my O-level maths.
Very little in the way of coding; a taster of Scratch and Python, and a little in the way of CLI regarding Linux. That's it.
FMOB.

So yeah, I'm looking at CCNA. I'm not averse to the idea of finding problems and fixing them on my local authority servers (I have a strong public service ethos, again, because reasons), and it's better pay than what I'm on now.
I'm not greedy, millionaire status can wait for the lottery win.

Sorry for the semi-demi wall-of-text   :-X
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56572 on: April 22, 2020, 08:25:12 pm »
Nope, it is recognised standard way of adding a socket onto a lighting circuit, yes in theory you could use a 13A version, but then there is nothing to prevent someone plugging in an appliance that exceeded the 6A rating of the light circuit and popping the breaker and plunging the house into darkness, hence the use of a 2amp socket being used.

I'll take your word for it; in case I haven't mentioned it before, I don't do house-bashing   ::)

Most of the sparkies have been sent home from the temporary morgue job today, as it's all but done and we're not needed, and also the site manager is grumbling about having us being paid for standing around doing nothing. So instead we'll be getting paid for sitting at home...
He's also miffed because we cracked on at the weekend and broke the back of the job, while his joiners tossed it off and are now behind (he's technically a joiner, though only NVQ level 2, internal politics again...).   :-DD

The brickies made a big assed hole in a wall for the big assed cold air blower (well they made two actually), only to be told the one on the right is in the wrong place, so they have to brick it back up and knock out another 4m x 3m of high density breeze block.
And who was responsible for marking out this big assed hole in the wrong place? The Head of the Projects Section.

My AD584L references arrived from Shenzen today, the one at the bottom coming with a "calibration certificate".
As soon as I have some meters and a psu warmed up, I'll give them some V and see what happens.

The manual for the VFD I repurposed claims you can't feed it with single phase AC, but I'm betting that's only partially true. I bet with a bigger bridge and some tomfoolery with the input sense circuitry, it can be persuaded to work.

EDIT: @bd139, I asked a lad at another site to repurpose me a rack cabinet, when he gets a spare moment (it's a decommissioned site, scheduled for demo when they cleaned out all the asbestos, so I'm saving it from landfill. Sadly I think postage would be ludicrous to send you one too...).

Say, a morgue is sort of a transit camp for dead people. A temporary morgue is like a flying transit camp for dead people, or just a biwak on the way to the cemetary. Isn't that a bit out of focus to modify a building like that? Renting 20 refrigerated containers and putting them on any hard surface with a fence around seems to be a more fitting way of solving this.

By my calculations they'll have 306 places available.

Temporary in this case is a movable definition, but we've been told 12 weeks after the covid crisis is over is the strip-out date.

20 refrigerated containers would need to be powered somehow... and if you add a fence, you need to add a security guard, 3 of them in fact, on 8 hour shifts.

I'm past caring at this point, tbh.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?

Offline Neomys Sapiens

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56573 on: April 22, 2020, 08:49:27 pm »
ok, the Hameg that I was eyeing is gone, anyway.
As I can get the Korad 3305P for a dual digit Euro amount once or twice a year and it does what I need to do I'll just hook up the 2 30V parts in serial and should be fine. At the moment this seems to be the most cost effective version.
Thanks to everybody who gave this some thought.
Boooo! Now that is a somewhat disappointing outcome. Are you really sure to have grasped the nature of this thread correctly?
We did provide you ample reasons and opportunities to aquire professional grade power supplies and you....just keep that Korad? And 2 times 30V are not even 70V! This is out of spec! :scared:
And we did not even  mention GMC, Kepco, EPS, California Instruments, ICS-Schneider, Coutant, TDK-Lambda, Sorensen, and, and...
Come, have another look.....

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, Saskia

Offline tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
« Reply #56574 on: April 22, 2020, 08:51:38 pm »

Now I'm almost 50, and after decades in the wilderness, wasting my time as a stoner, and more generally as a useless cunt, until around 2005 or so.
Then I spent 5 years volunteering my knowledge/skills at an alternative technology educational facility (green tech, real stuff, not the woo-woo bullshit. Solar, wind, heat pumps etc) trying to get back in the work mindset.
The teal text makes perfect sense now.  :clap:
Avid Rabid Hobbyist.
Some stuff seen @ Siglent HQ cannot be shared.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf