Author Topic: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread  (Read 16677965 times)

shakalnokturn, tautech, wkb, indeterminate, Robert763 (+ 1 Hidden) and 36 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Kosmic

• Super Contributor
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #56025 on: April 17, 2020, 01:33:53 pm »
I reported the guy to youtube for terrorism. Probably not going to have any impact but I did my part  :)

The following users thanked this post: BU508A, bd139, beanflying

Offline Kosmic

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56026 on: April 17, 2020, 01:37:04 pm »
https://youtu.be/vZb8H6YYCJc?t=570

"Corona discharge from 5G cause the corona virus"  :-DD

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, bd139

Offline Kosmic

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56027 on: April 17, 2020, 01:39:49 pm »
The funniest thing is that most providers use frequency band under 4Ghz to deploy 5G right now. Some of them even use 700Mhz band. Your typical WIFI use higher frequency and power than 5G. But he is not talking about that  :)

Offline beanflying

• Super Contributor
  • Toys so very many Toys.
« Reply #56028 on: April 17, 2020, 01:40:01 pm »
Hi Bean, yes this is his latest video released this morning, the nutter

EDIT, he is saying that he is an expert  :palm: and he is now refering to him self as Bob, so is his name Bob, Mark or Anthony or none of them?
Maybe we don't want to keep posting garbage. These people need attention to thrive and we may even point some more idiots towards his cause. Social distancing is also effective for online videos.

Just how is closing your eyes and pretending this twit doesn't exist do anything at all in a positive way? As our comments are not currently getting published it is also a moot point at this time.
Coffee, Food, R/C and electronics nerd in no particular order. Also CNC wannabe, 3D printer and Laser Cutter Junkie and just don't mention my TEA addiction....

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56029 on: April 17, 2020, 01:46:00 pm »
Indeed. We’re protecting our infrastructure.

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56030 on: April 17, 2020, 01:47:19 pm »
Hi Bean, yes this is his latest video released this morning, the nutter

EDIT, he is saying that he is an expert  :palm: and he is now refering to him self as Bob, so is his name Bob, Mark or Anthony or none of them?
Maybe we don't want to keep posting garbage. These people need attention to thrive and we may even point some more idiots towards his cause. Social distancing is also effective for online videos.
We are trying to get his site taken down, what we post here cannot be deleted unless we decide to do so, what we post on his site is being deleted by him, many of us have already reported him, maybe you should direct your efforts towards that aim and report him as well? The sooner he is shut down the safer the world will be.
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi

Offline Kosmic

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56031 on: April 17, 2020, 01:49:14 pm »
The best way to take him down is probably by reporting him for propagating false and misleading information about covid-19. YouTube seem to be sensible to the subject right now.

The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
« Reply #56032 on: April 17, 2020, 01:52:59 pm »
Todays .....well the last few day's job finally finished....repairs to the tractor bull blade. Chatting to a buddy about this welding job he said he Noah a guy with an ark welder.  ::)

A whole 5kg pack of rods went into this.   

Anyways the old hard edge was busted in a couple of places and been repaired before so replacement time and the son's 14t digger had to lean on the blade to get it straight again before the mission to repair all the deep rust pits and redrill it for the new cutting edge bolt pattern. Just before a final wire power brush and a super heavy coat of PA10.

A good day's work right there.  :-+ Been dere, dunnat, burned the shirt. While I was wearing it.  ;) Messy, sweaty, dag-nasty work that leaves you coughing up rust dust for days; can't count how many blade skegs & backhoe points I built up & coated with nickel and/or borium hardface as a youth. Doubtless a major contributor to my current breathing issues. :-\

mnem
"Don't have enough metal to bolt that onto...? You have a welder; make the metal."~ old man Belmore
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

The following users thanked this post: tautech

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
« Reply #56033 on: April 17, 2020, 01:57:53 pm »
Just how is closing your eyes and pretending this twit doesn't exist do anything at all in a positive way? As our comments are not currently getting published it is also a moot point at this time.
The silent treatment is best. Again, these people feed on attention and grow their cause through controversy. More eyes means more idiots drawn in. We've discussed it multiple times here, on a public forum. We've seen people here believing vehemently in and even actually recruiting people for water dowsing on this forum. Don't think some folks won't be attracted by this nonsense. If enough people see the material some will inevitably be convinced. We're also generating traffic and comments on Youtube, which boosts the videos algorithmic rating and spreads the rot even further. Report it on YouTube and move on. We don't want to be his unwilling recruiters and reward his efforts.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 01:59:44 pm by Mr. Scram »

The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
« Reply #56034 on: April 17, 2020, 02:02:04 pm »
We are trying to get his site taken down, what we post here cannot be deleted unless we decide to do so, what we post on his site is being deleted by him, many of us have already reported him, maybe you should direct your efforts towards that aim and report him as well? The sooner he is shut down the safer the world will be.
Report to to the relevant agencies and to Youtube. Anything else won't help much or will actively help his cause.

Offline beanflying

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56035 on: April 17, 2020, 02:04:06 pm »

Some details now Graham Steele  :-// http://search.electoralcommission.org.uk/Registrations/PP6712
Coffee, Food, R/C and electronics nerd in no particular order. Also CNC wannabe, 3D printer and Laser Cutter Junkie and just don't mention my TEA addiction....

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56036 on: April 17, 2020, 02:05:18 pm »

Some details now Graham Steele  :-// http://search.electoralcommission.org.uk/Registrations/PP6712

That’s the one. Got his address already and have reported him to the authorities. Every single video and comment has been submitted so far.

He has several more aliases apparently.

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56037 on: April 17, 2020, 02:07:00 pm »
Comedy gold. The tower they killed on our street is being replaced with a shiny 5g monopole tower  :-DD :-DD :-DD
I'm wondering if this incident 2 days ago was related to his site, 2 teenagers were starting a fire on the roof of a block of flats in the early hours, they were arrested and awaiting court appearance. Not sure if there is a telecommunications antenna on that building or not, I'll check it out when I go shopping later.  :-//
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56038 on: April 17, 2020, 02:08:42 pm »
Possible. Worth seeing if you can see anything on google maps and street view as well.

Offline beanflying

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56039 on: April 17, 2020, 02:10:23 pm »
The silent treatment is best. Again, these people feed on attention and grow their cause through controversy. More eyes means more idiots drawn in. We've discussed it multiple times here, on a public forum. We've seen people here believing vehemently in and even actually recruiting people for water dowsing on this forum. Don't think some folks won't be attracted by this nonsense. If enough people see the material some will inevitably be convinced. We're also generating traffic and comments on Youtube, which boosts the videos algorithmic rating and spreads the rot even further. Report it on YouTube and move on. We don't want to be his unwilling recruiters and reward his efforts.

That is your opinion which you are entitled too but I don't agree and allowing dicks like this an unfiltered and unobstructed fanbase of ass kissers is dangerous as they spread and talk up the non science.

The following users thanked this post: BU508A, Specmaster, bd139

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56040 on: April 17, 2020, 02:11:47 pm »

That’s the one. Got his address already and have reported him to the authorities. Every single video and comment has been submitted so far.

He has several more aliases apparently.
Good work bd, he also uses Anthony, Mark and Bob so maybe he has others, just keep our eyes peeled.

EDIT: Judging by some his comments on his videos, he is possibly already known to the authorities as he keeps talking about getting the information out there giving others permission to host them as is expecting to be shut down. The way I see is that the more people report him to the authorities other than YT, then we might get some justice done and put him away, you and I have done our bit.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 02:19:30 pm by Specmaster »
Who let Murphy in?

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56041 on: April 17, 2020, 02:13:09 pm »
Possible. Worth seeing if you can see anything on google maps and street view as well.
Done that already, images are out of date.
Who let Murphy in?

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56042 on: April 17, 2020, 02:27:45 pm »
One of his followers has just posted this on YT. She flags it up on latest blog.

Who let Murphy in?

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
« Reply #56043 on: April 17, 2020, 02:30:38 pm »

Afraid I'm gonna have to agree with Scram on this one guys; the best course of action is to report the asshat for domestic terrorism and/or COVID-19 lie-mongering, then move on. Y'all can mark this date on yer calendar. ;)  I can get the need to vent your spleen on this douchbag, but remember that we've already won. We made the fuckstick go moderated-comment mode, which is right there in his metrics. I know there is some measure of satisfaction in knowing he has to read EACH AND EVERY ONE of our comments telling him he's a lying POS to determine whether to delete it... but one dose of reality per customer is enough.

Just like with unmodded comments, repetition serves no purpose except to empower the asshole; "repeat customers" are what trolls LIVE for.

mnem
Just say "No, thank you."   
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

The following users thanked this post: Mr. Scram

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
« Reply #56044 on: April 17, 2020, 02:31:49 pm »
That is your opinion which you are entitled too but I don't agree and allowing dicks like this an unfiltered and unobstructed fanbase of ass kissers is dangerous as they spread and talk up the non science.
I don't see how evangelizing his ideas is a good idea. It just means that more idiots get stupid ideas and more infrastructure gets damaged. He'll have recruited the majority of his following through people reporting on him as a curiosity or a threat and I can't imagine anyone wanting to be a part of that. I'm also not advocating doing nothing, but doing it without drawing more attention of the public at large. More discourse just means more credibility, at least in some minds.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56045 on: April 17, 2020, 02:33:45 pm »
The more attention you draw to stupid ideas the quicker they get dealt with.

Edit: Did some digging. Graham is his brother. Not an alias.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 02:41:18 pm by bd139 »

The following users thanked this post: BU508A, Specmaster

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
« Reply #56046 on: April 17, 2020, 02:40:37 pm »
The more attention you draw to stupid ideas the quicker they get dealt with.
Like the antivax movement? Oh no. No no no.

Looking at that video I can't imagine having to deal with these asshats on top of Covid as a paramedic or doctor.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56047 on: April 17, 2020, 02:41:58 pm »
That worked really well. We've got mandatory vaccinations coming in now.

Offline BU508A

• Super Contributor
  • Per aspera ad astra
« Reply #56048 on: April 17, 2020, 02:42:40 pm »
Imho it is also about the other people which are undecided yet. If they see that there are some contrary opinions (perhaps only for a short time) this may help. Without any opposition they could develop the impression that he is right.

But the other side is also right, meaning: don't give him any attention and report him.
I think, everybody has to find a balance for himself about this, there is no golden way.
“Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.”            - Terry Pratchett -

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56049 on: April 17, 2020, 02:45:13 pm »
Well the "golden way" is to roll up to his house and kick him in the balls but that's illegal  :-DD

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, Specmaster, beanflying

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf