Author Topic: New MicSig/EEVblog DP10007 HV Differential Probe  (Read 50700 times)

TomKatt and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline ceut

• Regular Contributor
Re: New MicSig/EEVblog DP10007 HV Differential Probe
« Reply #175 on: June 14, 2024, 04:34:43 pm »
I have finished my own package with some accessories , and cut some of the foam inside the box to fit them  :)
Again, here are photos, if my ideas would be usefull for some of you  :-+

The following users thanked this post: Martin72

Online TomKatt

• Frequent Contributor
Re: New MicSig/EEVblog DP10007 HV Differential Probe
« Reply #176 on: Yesterday at 06:27:56 pm »
Hello,
Sorry to dig up this topic, I have posted into it in 2022, then I have gave up the idea to buy this DP10007 (and other diff. probes).

For 2024: again I'm looking forward to buying a Differential probe, and I don't know if they have fixed the CMRR problem since ?
Maybe someone has bought a new one recently ?

I saw that a new model has come up (MDP700) but I don't like the big BNC part, to use on a portable DSO.
The output cable are really short.
And also, I think the "UI" is not as good as the DP series (leds seem to be very small to see them, and the button seem not to be as great).

So, thanks for any information/advice someone can give me (even on other brands)  :-+

Micsig just sent me an MDP series probe. Haven't tried it yet. I think they just gave up on the DP series.
I'm a little confused - the Micsig website identifies the DP series as the 'new' products, and has the MDP series listed under their 'History (old)' product section...  But the 'new' DP series looks nothing like DP1007 probe I have - the new ones look like the MDP series.

I hate it when vendors swap products around but leave the model number the same.

Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a PIC

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf