Author Topic: Micsig Technical Support join in EEVblog  (Read 28656 times)

Offline Micsig-supportTopic starter

Micsig Technical Support join in EEVblog
« on: March 09, 2015, 06:54:44 am »
Hello,guys,

1.I am a technical support engineer from Micsig.So glad to prodive effective technical support, trouble-shooting and problem solving for all Micsig products.

Also, we will appreciate if you could share your experiences and some improvement suggestions with us.

2.Micsig products include the worldwide first tablet oscilloscope and touchable handheld multifunctional oscilloscope, which are widely applicated  in the field of

aerospace, automotive, communication, military, power, education and so on. Our web site is www.micsig.com.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 06:57:28 am by Micsig-support »
Micsig-Tablet Oscilloscope Innovator

Offline Rubi Han

• Contributor
Re: Micsig Technical Support join in EEVblog
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 02:02:11 am »
Hello,guys,

1.I am a technical support engineer from Micsig.So glad to prodive effective technical support, trouble-shooting and problem solving for all Micsig products.

Also, we will appreciate if you could share your experiences and some improvement suggestions with us.

2.Micsig products include the worldwide first tablet oscilloscope and touchable handheld multifunctional oscilloscope, which are widely applicated  in the field of

aerospace, automotive, communication, military, power, education and so on. Our web site is www.micsig.com.

Guys, come over to be supportive.  :box: :-+ :

Offline sm5uiu

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 09:06:45 pm »
My MS210T was missing scope probe calibration in the menus. I did a software update and now i get error message 0x0010 (or similar) during start. Noted that the hardware level has changed after update to 8.52.. before it was 8.48. (Still no probe calibration in the menus so I would need an external source for this??!!!)

I also noted that now it displays micsig in the lcd display - before update there was some other "name" that i cant remember (not micsig).

So i guess that the firmware i loaded was not compatible (i have tried factory reset no change) - guess micsig should do something to make it impossible to load wrong firmware.

First morning (a night with charger attached) the unit would not start just "beep". I had to disconnect the charger and then it started ok. Subsequent restarts with charger attached was ok.

I bought this unit in may 2015 and the box has a tag november 2014.

The drivers that are on the cd and on micsig site does not work with windows7 or 8. I had to revert to windows xp 32 bit !!!!

Micsig site is extremely slow, you will need a eu mirror.

Besides this the first impression is that the unit is to expensive 700 euro + vat.
At this price all options and software should be included.

Have mailed micsig support waiting for firmware solution. (Mailed I used the online contact form)

Later on I mailed directly sales@micsig.com and got really fast support (thanks Jelin Wei) and also firmware update (on the fly?) reload problem solved. Now for some testing...

/Sam
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 09:32:49 am by sm5uiu »

Offline Micsig_support

• Regular Contributor
  • Manufacturer of digital oscilloscopes from China
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 02:51:22 am »

/Sam
[/quote]

Can you share more your feeling for Micsig products?
JL

Offline CustomEngineerer

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 07:10:53 am »
Can I be Micsig+support?

Offline Micsig_support

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 06:02:31 am »
Can I be Micsig+support?

Hello, welcome.

pls send us email to sales@micsig.com
JL

Offline CustomEngineerer

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2016, 09:17:40 am »
Send email for what? Though that email address does seem to confirm my suspicion that you guys are probably really sales or marketing people, not technical support.

At least that my experience with micsig so far.

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 02:03:11 pm »
how much the price? you can have shit support, cheap price and good spec and you will win, like rigol...
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline Fungus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2016, 02:22:04 pm »
You can have shit support, cheap price and good spec and you will win, like rigol...

Don't forget build quality. Rigols are quite solid.

You'd think they could assign a support person to read a forum like EEVBLOG though. They'd get a lot of well-informed feedback here.  :-//

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2016, 05:31:29 am »
Yes solid quality, but dont forget, shit support.
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline crispy_tofu

• Super Contributor
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2016, 05:55:57 am »

Offline Micsig_support

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2016, 07:36:41 am »
Send email for what? Though that email address does seem to confirm my suspicion that you guys are probably really sales or marketing people, not technical support.

At least that my experience with micsig so far.

Dear customer, we are very sorry that we bring you bad impression. sales is our public email to customer. your question will be froward to our technology engineer.  and we will try our best to provide better service to you.
JL

Offline AndyP

• Contributor
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2016, 02:11:10 pm »
I recently had a MicSig tBook  TO204A for evaluation,  and found it quite nice piece of kit.
Pros:
* For a 2GS/s 'scope with 4 channels the price was quite good
* good memory depth, allowing plenty of zoom.
* small desktop footprint. (even on a cluttered desk)
* handy large screen and clear display

Cons:
* scope probes could be better
* no trigger in or out, (so couldn't easily link to USB logic analyser.)
* missing some less important settings (but I can't remember which ones since it did what I needed)

I got to like the touch screen interface though it took a bit of getting used to.
In our case, I'd hoped 4 channels would be enough, but it looks like we'll need a mixed signal 'scope.
The serial decoder are still to come, and I didn't see an obvious segmented memory option.

Overall, a nice 'scope for the price, and I wanted it to be right for the project needs, but it didn't quite have all the features I wanted.
I look forward to a review from Dave one day.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 08:09:06 am by AndyP »

Offline nidlaX

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2016, 10:18:03 pm »
Micsig is selling these direct on eBay starting around $625 (or best offer), which is much more reasonable than their previous pricing from TEquipment and arguably competitive with the entry level Rigols and Siglents.

I've had the TO204A on hand for a while, and hopefully I'll be able to post a review with comparison to my unlocked DS1054z.

The following users thanked this post: Micsig

Offline ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2016, 10:33:47 pm »
Micsig is selling these direct on eBay starting around $625 (or best offer), which is much more reasonable than their previous pricing from TEquipment and arguably competitive with the entry level Rigols and Siglents.

What ebay seller did you see these offered by -- an official MicSig account? The only MicSig scopes I see on ebay are from seller "jelinwei", who has zero feedback so far. That's on ebay.com, but checking from Germany; maybe MicSig does not offer their scopes direct here?

Offline nidlaX

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2016, 10:38:43 pm »

What ebay seller did you see these offered by -- an official MicSig account? The only MicSig scopes I see on ebay are from seller "jelinwei", who has zero feedback so far. That's on ebay.com, but checking from Germany; maybe MicSig does not offer their scopes direct here?
Yes, Jelin Wei IS a member of the Micsig team, you can email their sales department and confirm.

Offline Micsig

• Contributor
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2016, 09:47:43 am »

Yes, Jelin Wei IS a member of the Micsig team, you can email their sales department and confirm.

sorry to bring your misunderstanding. we will ask the seller to put an official certification on it. if you want to buy it, i will let ebay seller to give  you a discount. thanks.  :popcorn:

Offline Micsig

• Contributor
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2016, 09:49:58 am »

Micsig has a Amazon shop or pls email them to ask a local dealer name.

Offline Micsig_support

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2016, 09:58:40 am »
I recently had a MicSig tBook  TO204A for evaluation,  and found it quite nice piece of kit.
Pros:
* For a 2GS/s 'scope with 4 channels the price was quite good
* good memory depth, allowing plenty of zoom.
* small desktop footprint. (even on a cluttered desk)
* handy large screen and clear display

Cons:
* scope probes could be better
* no trigger in or out, (so couldn't easily link to USB logic analyser.)
* missing some less important settings (but I can't remember which ones since it did what I needed)

I got to like the touch screen interface though it took a bit of getting used to.
In our case, I'd hoped 4 channels would be enough, but it looks like we'll need a mixed signal 'scope.
The serial decoder are still to come, and I didn't see an obvious segmented memory option.

Overall, a nice 'scope for the price, and I wanted it to be right for the project needs, but it didn't quite have all the features I wanted.
I look forward to a review from Dave one day.

Really thanks for your post here.
1, i forward your info to our team for probe issue.
2,could you help us to say more about your question 2? and do you get the newest firmware, we have 7 triggers now. pls email us, we will send you link.
3, can you give me some examples.

Yes,  you are right. it will take some time to used to how to operate it. but when you start to use, and you will feel it is very user friendly. welcome you to email address, and i would like to send you more info for our products method.

i also will tell them you MSO demands to our team. Micsig hope to work with again.
JL

Offline hammy

• Supporter
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2017, 10:32:42 pm »
Hi Micsig-Support!

Do you offer display protection foil for your tablet-oscilloscopes?

Cheers
hammy

Offline Micsig_support

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2017, 07:55:21 am »
Dear hammy,

do you mean this Screen protection film?

Micsig support
JL

Offline hammy

• Supporter
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2017, 12:07:26 pm »
do you mean this Screen protection film?

Yes, exactly.  :-+
How can I order this protection film in germany?

Thank you!
hammy

Offline AndyP

• Contributor
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2017, 09:42:02 pm »
I could do with one for my Micsig TO1104, they look great.

Offline R_G_B_

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2017, 02:53:41 pm »
The fans noisy, they could have used better material to  reduced the noise from the fan a bit of an annoyance. Also as for software options it would be nice to see some features added as I have mentioned above.  Add power quality analysis like that seen in the fluke 125 and some protocol test functions filed bus etc. Other functions such as graphing functions found in some automotive scopes like the snap on vantage.
R_G_B

Offline R_G_B_

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2017, 03:07:37 pm »
Another important feature that is over looked in oscilloscopes is trend plot and scope  record such as that seen in the fluke 190 series. For plotting a graph of frequency vs time pulse width vs time AC peak amplitude over time etc.  Very useful feature for findng glitches and drop outs.  I see this oscilloscope has roll mode.
R_G_B

The following users thanked this post: Micsig_support

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf