Author Topic: ut136c+  (Read 1281 times)

Offline bygatti2012Topic starter

ut136c+
« on: July 03, 2021, 10:36:37 am »
Good afternoon, excuse me for my language, as I am writing through a translator. I have a question, please tell me, I got a multimeter in an inoperative state, apparently a chip for replacement, someone can say what kind of chip is installed I want to restore it

Offline rsjsouza

• Super Contributor
  • Eternally curious
    • Vbe - vídeo blog eletrônico
Re: ut136c+
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 10:56:19 am »
If you are absolutely sure the defect is in the main IC, the picture shows a chip-on-board (COB) that has no features that identify its model.

You can draw the circuit and try to find a similar commercial part number.

Cyrustek is a common DMM IC manufacturer and has a model named ESS1960 which is similar in features as the whole multimeter. You need to look at its datasheet compare with the circuit of your DMM.

After that you need to purchase the IC - however, finding it for sale might be difficult.

Since the entire multimeter is not very expensive, the repair of your unit is not worth the effort if the IC is indeed damaged. If the damage is in another device, then it may be worth to repair.
Vbe - vídeo blog eletrônico http://videos.vbeletronico.com

Oh, the "whys" of the datasheets... The information is there not to be an axiomatic truth, but instead each speck of data must be slowly inhaled while carefully performing a deep search inside oneself to find the true metaphysical sense...

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 11:17:12 am »

I looked at the pinout of the chip and it seems to me that it does not fit, or I think the pinout is wrong, I marked 1 pin and 52 pins on the annunc 68 pin datasheet that something does not converge

Offline rsjsouza

• Super Contributor
  • Eternally curious
    • Vbe - vídeo blog eletrônico
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2021, 11:47:56 am »
So, it might be other IC. Unfortunately you will have to keep trying to find other part numbers on their product line to see if there is a close match.
Vbe - vídeo blog eletrônico http://videos.vbeletronico.com

Oh, the "whys" of the datasheets... The information is there not to be an axiomatic truth, but instead each speck of data must be slowly inhaled while carefully performing a deep search inside oneself to find the true metaphysical sense...

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2021, 11:55:54 am »
yes, the fact of the matter is that I didn't find anything and came to ask for help from you

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2021, 01:49:45 pm »
Well, who else has any idea what the chip is worth ???? Maybe someone has a circuit for this multimeter

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2021, 02:25:21 pm »

I sort of figured out what kind of chip I will lay out the datasheet on it, maybe someone will come in handy

Offline Cymaphore

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2021, 05:13:48 pm »
Are you sure? Your device seems to be auto ranging, but the datasheet is describing a manual ranging chipset.

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2021, 05:59:29 pm »
Well, what then??? It seems that the pinout coincides with my chip. But the problem is to buy it I can't find it on sale

Offline Cymaphore

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2021, 06:41:16 pm »
These components are not easily available.

If I were you, I would check what logic does the autoranging in your device. If you find none, you maybe don't have the correct part. As I said, you have a fully autoranging device put posted a datasheet for a manual ranging chipset. I would investigate further if I were you.

Also, single ICs from dreamtek including shipment will probably be more expensive than the device you try to fix. If the chip is even available at all.

Maybe some huaqiangbei broker could help there (small chance) but it seems to be a lot of effort for such a cheap device.

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2021, 07:21:21 pm »
Yes there is a problem with finding it

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf