Author Topic: Hantek DSO4102C  (Read 11089 times)

Offline glicosTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Hantek DSO4102C
« on: February 07, 2016, 06:55:11 am »
After a few weeks of waiting, my first Digital Oscilloscope arrived. Though i read a lot of negative reviews of Hantek products in this forum, i finally decided to give it a shot since i'm more on troubleshooting and repairing circuits than circuit designing. Anyway I'm not that experience in reviewing test equipment, but if you have any question regarding this scope, im glad to give answer to the best of my ability and understanding. Teardown??? Of course i WILL DO IT but not for now since i have a lot of things to do.

Here's the image:

For the details and specs:
http://www.hantek.com/en/ProductDetail_3_4163.html

A quick experiment in seting up a VI component tester utilizing its build in DDS Function Generator.

This is it for now since may internet is too slow to upload more pictures. Will soon post pictures of the teardown..
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 07:07:45 am by glicos »

Offline PLATIJET

• Contributor
    • mobiles & laptop repairs
Re: Hantek DSO4102C
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 01:28:43 pm »
So after 1 month what do you think, worth a buy?

Offline Steps

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 02:52:36 pm »
Hi! I am going to buy this. Or... Siglent may be. But signal generator is quite good for lab purposes, and chipo integrally:). But what about quality?
Sergey

Offline glicosTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 01:19:41 am »
So far it serves my purpose. But i observed some occasional hangups of the scope during acquisition (need reboot to recover from hangups). I now upgrade it to latest firmware and as of this time, i don't observed any hangups. The build in function and arbitrary generator are also ok, but if your into audio work and you need a low distortion signal generator..then this equipment is not suitable for you.

I suggest get a Siglent and a dedicated Function Gen

Hantek support is slow and very much limited..

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf