Author Topic: Best DMM for bench DC work under 100$  (Read 11770 times)

Offline PedroDaGr8

• Super Contributor
  • A sociable geek chemist
Re: Best DMM for bench DC work under 100$
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2014, 09:52:34 pm »

For elsewhere, there is a member here that has great respect that sells via EBAY shop or can arrange PM (I believe).
I think the chap is call Frankie, his username is ILoveElectronics, and his EBay shop is 99CentHobby (Those might not be accurate but close enough to find the chap, and someone may come along and correct me!).

Liked the Brymens because of decent input protection and accuracy/feature set.
I look at it, as the protection is for my safety and also increase the chance that the meter survive any of my mistakes.

This is who I ordered from, his ebay username is F-T-2000 now not Iloveelecronics but same store 99centhobby.

f-t-2000 is his ebay name (F-T is for Franky Tong). iloveelectronics is his username on here. He also owns www.franky.com which has a link to his ebay store.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin

Offline RifterTopic starter

• Contributor
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2014, 09:55:30 pm »

For elsewhere, there is a member here that has great respect that sells via EBAY shop or can arrange PM (I believe).
I think the chap is call Frankie, his username is ILoveElectronics, and his EBay shop is 99CentHobby (Those might not be accurate but close enough to find the chap, and someone may come along and correct me!).

I look at it, as the protection is for my safety and also increase the chance that the meter survive any of my mistakes.

This is who I ordered from, his ebay username is F-T-2000 now not Iloveelecronics but same store 99centhobby.

f-t-2000 is his ebay name (F-T is for Franky Tong). iloveelectronics is his username on here. He also owns www.franky.com which has a link to his ebay store.

Good to know im ordering from a respected person on here not a random seller, makes me feel better :) ebay can be sketchy sometimes.

Offline PedroDaGr8

• Super Contributor
  • A sociable geek chemist
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2014, 08:03:03 pm »

Good to know im ordering from a respected person on here not a random seller, makes me feel better :) ebay can be sketchy sometimes.

If you purchase from him on here, he usually knocks a bit off the price because he doesn't have to pay ebays listing fees.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf