Author Topic: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope  (Read 817546 times)

Felipe Lacerda and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Atlan

• Frequent Contributor
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #2400 on: September 16, 2024, 06:03:44 pm »
I can also ask for modification of the Loader program.  This is byte 32, sector 710 of the configuration.  Marked with orange color on the picture.  2bit if it is 1, the oscilloscope will start with the selection menu.  Bits 1 and 0. I decide what starts.  0 peco firmware, 1 fnirsi firmware, 2 Fel mode.  Example if the number 5 is there - the selection menu will be displayed and the fnirsi firmware will start.  If the number 1 is there, fnirsi will start, but the choice option will not be displayed.  And so on.  Place a 3 dot menu where bits 0 and 1 will be changed, to each dot the inscription Peco firmware, Fnirsi firmware, Fel mode, and a shortcut shelf that will set bit3, next to the shortcut shelf the inscription: displays the menu at startup.  Of course, first load the configuration, if the bits change, write the new configuration. You know how it's supposed to work.
I hope I described it well.  Thank you
I suppose you mean next values for byte 32 of sector 710:
0x00 (0b00000000) - Peco FW, Boot menu not displayed
0x01 (0b00000001) - Fnirsi FW, Boot menu not displayed
0x02 (0b00000010) - FEL Mode, Boot menu not displayed
0x04 (0b00000100) - Peco FW, Boot menu displayed
0x05 (0b00000101) - Fnirsi FW, Boot menu displayed
0x06 (0b00000110) - FEL Mode, Boot menu displayed
Is this correct?
yes
FNIRSI 1013D Always provide a picture or video with the problem where the parameters of the oscilloscope are visible, and a picture of the diagnostic screen with the values.

Offline Sleo

• Contributor
« Reply #2401 on: Yesterday at 12:30:17 pm »
v1.1.2
Added "Boot Mode" page to configure which firmware should be loaded and whether the boot menu should be available. As usual, the values ​​can be edited by double-clicking on the text label.

The following users thanked this post: Atlan, Russell2024UK

Offline Atlan

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2402 on: Yesterday at 02:29:01 pm »
I thought there would be a check-in shelf for the boot menu. But that doesn't really matter.
I would just be in favor of adding a button to save or write to device the given setting. This way, if someone accidentally clicks it on a test, it is immediately saved on the card and can be a problem.
Option without boot menu and FEL mode - display red warning. ONLY for experienced users. With access to linux.

FIRMWARE:
Question for users, Now the FNIRSI firmware is blocked, ie the BOOT menu selection is always active. Should I cancel it?
(if I cancel it and you activate it (it is not possible to change the settings in the original firmware and do not start the alternative), you have to connect to the PC, turn on the loader program and overwrite the settings)

I have to activate blocking in FEL mode, when you activate it without the boot menu, the only option is to start linux and run the program that uploads the firmware there.

(everything can still be fixed by formatting the card or opening the card in the HxD program and rewriting the 31-byte sector 710 to 0)
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 03:52:50 pm by Atlan »
FNIRSI 1013D Always provide a picture or video with the problem where the parameters of the oscilloscope are visible, and a picture of the diagnostic screen with the values.

Offline Atlan

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2403 on: Yesterday at 06:00:45 pm »
Hi Atlan Regarding the bootloader and the firmwares, My friend is enjoying using my 1013D ( Firmware V0.025h) with the time and date stamp feature RTC DS3231 Clock module I soldered within my FNIRSI 1013D. My friend finds (saving pics SAVE PIC ) and (waveforms  SAVE WAVE ) with timestamps very very helpful.  :)      However he likes the original firmware and says it performs better ( Looking) with higher MHz signals. He would like a trade-off between the smoother signal rendering at higher frequencies and the enhanced features like time stamping with an Original Firmware. Like i said before if possible keep what you have just add another firmware original with RTC DS3231 Clock module. So keeping all the ongoing loaders you have & enhancements. We Fully understand This method is more complex because it involves deep-level bootloader modifications. Thanks again :-+
The loader was created for at least 2 reasons.
1. To be able to use the original firmware if necessary.
2. Enables starting the oscilloscope in FEL mode. Which is very effective for me and the PC programmer.
It replaced the first written program which consisted of 2 parts and also contained a picture.
I had the same idea and the PC realized it on 1014D and add FEL mode, all I had to do was rewrite it on 1013D and make it more beautiful. :D

Otherwise, the bootloader does what it did before, it only gives the option of choosing. The required place for the program to sacrifice an image. It does not allow to add RTC to FNIRSI firmware. PC already answered that.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:03:15 pm by Atlan »

Offline Atlan

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2404 on: Yesterday at 08:29:18 pm »
v0.025m change dc shift, new bootmenu, add set boot menu on diagnostic menu, ready for LOADER 1.1.2.
BETA verzia

The following users thanked this post: Felipe Lacerda

Online Felipe Lacerda

• Contributor
« Reply #2405 on: Yesterday at 11:44:46 pm »
v0.025m change dc shift, new bootmenu, add set boot menu on diagnostic menu, ready for LOADER 1.1.2.
BETA verzia

OW! Pixel perfect align center cursor!   :scared:  :clap:

*BUG
DC shift calibration button is always enabled.

Suggestion
Increase the range of parameter (Vmin), default value is 385 and maximum 400... 430 max may be enough.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf