Author Topic: A strange mail from AliExpress about the Fnirsi dpox180h  (Read 1754 times)

Online chronos42Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
A strange mail from AliExpress about the Fnirsi dpox180h
« on: October 21, 2023, 05:35:24 am »
got this mail from Ali Express:

----------------
Dear Customer,
Order No.: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (The No. was correct)

We have learnt that the following product you purchased is or may be illegal:
Product Name:"FNIRSI DPOX180H Handheld Dual Channel Digital Oscilloscopes 180MHz 3DB 2In1 Function Signal Generator Fluorescence Display ZOOM"
Cause for being illegal:Intellectual Property Infringements

You shall contact the seller and negotiate a solution, such as requesting the return address of the seller and returning the product to the seller.
 If your negotiation with the seller fails, you could contact AliExpress in the two ways below:
 -In the case that you can still initiate 'Return/Refund' in your order page, you could initiate 'Return/Refund' directly.
 -In the case that you cannot initiate 'Return/Refund' in your order page, you could choose 'Online Service' in Help Center and AliExpress will facilitate the negotiation.
 In both cases, please provide AliExpress with a screenshot as proof of your failed negotiation with the seller. This email does not apply to the scenario in which you have been Returned/Refunded on the order.
 If you made this purchase for someone else, please notify the recipient immediately of this issue.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause, we take the safety and satisfaction of customers as our highest priority!

Note: This is an automatically generated email from AliExpress. Please do not reply directly. If you have any questions, please contact "Online Service"!
---------------
 :palm:

The fnirsi still can be ordered at Ali Express, I have no idea what the problem is with my order.
But it seems that I have an illegal dpox now, that makes it much more interesting.... :-DD

I will simply do nothing of course. Am I the only one who got this message?

Offline csuhi17

• Frequent Contributor
Re: A strange mail from AliExpress about the Fnirsi dpox180h
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2023, 05:46:48 am »
I did not get. I bought from "ShunXin Electronics Store" on Aliexpress.
Fnirsi oscilloscope = waste&regret

Offline Dan123456

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2023, 05:59:21 am »
That sounds… sus  :-DD

What was the email address the email came from?

Sounds like a scam for sure but just wondering if it came through “offical” Aliexpress channels, or if they had a data breach / the seller sold the purchase information (I.e. your email address, the order number, etc.).

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2023, 06:03:47 am »
It looks not like a scam, it actually came from AliExpress and the Order No. was correct.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2023, 06:05:22 am »
it seems that the shop were I bought the dpox is not existing anymore at AliExpress. But that means nothing and has nothing to do with an "Intellectual Property Infringements" issue.

Online RoGeorge

• Super Contributor
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2023, 06:38:45 am »
Sounds like a scam.

Online KungFuJosh

• Super Contributor
  • TEAS is real.
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2023, 01:15:03 pm »
it seems that the shop were I bought the dpox is not existing anymore at AliExpress. But that means nothing and has nothing to do with an "Intellectual Property Infringements" issue.

It could be Fnirsi that filed the complaint if it's not genuine. Which is hilarious anyway.
"I installed a skylight in my apartment yesterday... The people who live above me are furious." - Steven Wright

Online DaneLaw

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2023, 03:14:48 pm »

Aliexpress standing up for "Intellectual Property Infringement"   :-DD

Good one.. :-+

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf