Author Topic: Fluke 199C ScopeMeter Calibration Question  (Read 388 times)

Offline danielw22Topic starter

Fluke 199C ScopeMeter Calibration Question
« on: August 27, 2024, 07:46:20 pm »
I have a question about the 199C Scopemeter. I did the full calibration on it according to the manual, but after the last step in the PDF there was another step in the actual unit (CL 0943). Has anyone come across this before? I can’t find any reference to this last step online, and not doing that stop properly is making it so I can’t change the calibration date (although my adjustment data did save).
I’ve highlighted the part of the manual attached here, it does CL 0920 fine and then proceeds to a step named CL 0943 that requires action.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I think it might be related to firmware but can’t find anything out there.

I will take a picture tomorrow when I attempt the calibration procedure again.

Offline smaultre

• Regular Contributor
Re: Fluke 199C ScopeMeter Calibration Question
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 05:14:34 am »
Hello it needs to calibration data to be valid, after finish calculations.
Start a new life here!!!

Offline danielw22Topic starter

Re: Fluke 199C ScopeMeter Calibration Question
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2024, 12:07:38 pm »
Thanks for the reply. I know it needs all calibration steps to be valid to change the date, however there is an additional step prompt on the unit itself that is not described in the manual. CL 0943 comes up after the CL 0920 Calculate Gain steps. I can't find CL 0943 in the manual or anywhere else, hoping someone can let me know if they're aware of this.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf