Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 84809 times)

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #150 on: June 03, 2022, 10:10:37 pm »
I'm sure this guy is a GPT-3 experiment.

In the nineties in the usenet we've called someone who wrote such gibberish things a script (script language doesn't matter).  ;D

Probably a more sophisticated version of ELIZA.  :-DD

Now, now there... that's terribly unkind.  ;)

I mean, most mornings I'd probably fail a Turing Test until at least my 3rd cup of coffee... :o

mnem
"No disassemble Yotz!!!"
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

The following users thanked this post: MK14, bd139

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #151 on: June 03, 2022, 10:17:01 pm »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z-pinch

Maybe this will help, lets say you have compressed the plasma in the z pinch, it then exits the z pinch.

Does the plasma stay compressed?

Does it expand?

Or does it get even more compressed?

What happens if the compressed plasma is forced at 90° into the vortex flow perpendicular to the z pinch poloidal axis. As show in the squatter man attached.

The head of the squatterman is the location of the explosive expansion (thrust). It gives of lots of light. It has a massive arrow on it to make it easy to find. Now go look at the design of the plasma reactor, where will that pressure gradient be forced once it exits the z pinch?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 10:19:18 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline antenna

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #152 on: June 03, 2022, 10:28:05 pm »
It's about time this research stops...  I refuse to stay silent any longer.

The name of a company can change, but truth doesn't go away.

Ive never had another company, i have no idea who you talking about. Ive been sailing since i was 25 working in mining, oil and gas and renewable energy. I have never done any of the research you are talking about. If you have research you think is relevent to vortex structures then fell free to share it.
What's funny about this is that if you had the slightest clue about physics, you would have told me I was talking out my ass instead of saying your company never had a different name lol    :box: :box: :box:  been waiting soo long for an excuse to use the box emoji lol :-DD :-DD :-DD :-DD :-DD
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 10:29:46 pm by antenna »

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #153 on: June 03, 2022, 10:32:52 pm »

It's amazing that you have all this photographic documentation of your experiments... So... where do you get all this plasma for your plasma experiments? Amazon? Do they have it on their Subscribe & Save program...?  :o

No, wait... you need lots of Gravity too, so must be Plasma Warehouse right next to the Gravity Emporium, so you can get all the plasma & gravy you need in one trip, right? Or is it too dangerous, transporting them both in the same vehicle...?  :-//

mnem
Oh dear... there goes the cork on my magnetic bottle again... :-\
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

The following users thanked this post: Zucca

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #154 on: June 03, 2022, 10:34:26 pm »
Yeah, we have fun with this, a chuckle or two, (hopefully not too disrespectful), don't get mad or bummed, and, especially, no alcohol in a public bar.
HOWEVER, asking for money, while claiming to "'Own the PATENT, no matter what people say'", is, well, potentially breaking the law, ILLEGAL, or at least should be.
   Do you, 'Scott', OWN a patent, or not ?  Because, warning; could be a jail term in that plea for money.
I'm only half-serious, sitting in my half-puptent, but you've been soliciting, publicly.
  Kapishk?  (not spelled correct, em)

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #155 on: June 03, 2022, 10:46:58 pm »

It's amazing that you have all this photographic documentation of your experiments... So... where do you get all this plasma for your plasma experiments? Amazon? Do they have it on their Subscribe & Save program...?  :o

No, wait... you need lots of Gravity too, so must be Plasma Warehouse right next to the Gravity Emporium, so you can get all the plasma & gravy you need in one trip, right? Or is it too dangerous, transporting them both in the same vehicle...?  :-//

mnem
Oh dear... there goes the cork on my magnetic bottle again... :-\

That particular experiment was conducted at Los Almos. You can watch a presentation of it on youtube. Linked below

https://youtu.be/6meaU1QcSdA

It was drawn on lots of rock all around the world. Dance like an Egyptian springs to mind. Them weird sun worshipping Egyptians. Wonder why all their drawings have a similar posture?

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #156 on: June 03, 2022, 10:51:36 pm »
Yeah, we have fun with this, a chuckle or two, (hopefully not too disrespectful), don't get mad or bummed, and, especially, no alcohol in a public bar.
HOWEVER, asking for money, while claiming to "'Own the PATENT, no matter what people say'", is, well, potentially breaking the law, ILLEGAL, or at least should be.
   Do you, 'Scott', OWN a patent, or not ?  Because, warning; could be a jail term in that plea for money.
I'm only half-serious, sitting in my half-puptent, but you've been soliciting, publicly.
  Kapishk?  (not spelled correct, em)

Would you like a receipt or something?

The Australian IP website will allow you to search for the patent. It was initial filed under my name then put under the company name. Thanks for your concern tho. Very sweet.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #157 on: June 03, 2022, 10:54:31 pm »
It's about time this research stops...  I refuse to stay silent any longer.

The name of a company can change, but truth doesn't go away.

Ive never had another company, i have no idea who you talking about. Ive been sailing since i was 25 working in mining, oil and gas and renewable energy. I have never done any of the research you are talking about. If you have research you think is relevent to vortex structures then fell free to share it.
What's funny about this is that if you had the slightest clue about physics, you would have told me I was talking out my ass instead of saying your company never had a different name lol    :box: :box: :box:  been waiting soo long for an excuse to use the box emoji lol :-DD :-DD :-DD :-DD :-DD

Stooping to your level is something im trying to avoid. You dont make it easy.

Offline antenna

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #158 on: June 03, 2022, 10:55:36 pm »
By all means, stoop.

The following users thanked this post: Zucca, newbrain, mnementh, bd139, Haenk

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #159 on: June 03, 2022, 11:06:54 pm »
Ok, some minor correction, regarding process.
You've stated, looks like, similar to U.S. law, your (meaning OP, whoever THAT really is), your application got into Australia Patent office, and now is published, in May, a published APPLICATION. All good,...so far...
   But a pattern has emerged, in case OP is not self-aware.  Skip the tough questions, and JUMP on other questions / posts here.  I'm still mostly waiting, for any answers relevant.  Push-back comes very soon here, unless it's, well, unless it's a consequential thing, like getting truly into criminal fraud, territory.  Then, it's silence, (crickets).
   And, who's this 'We' being mentioned in organizational context.  Can the government investigator access, an accountant, there, as part of this 'we'?
  Maybe, down the line, when you do get arrested, charged, you can start claiming how you got tricked, duped by other bloggers who simply asked:
  "Do you, or not, own a PATENT as claimed, in the monetary solicitation ?"
   OR,..".Do you, understand the question being asked, of you, right now ?"
Question is:
  Are you soliciting funds, while claiming to OWN A PATENT ?
(Yes I know, too much CAPs is bad form, lol, I'm trying to use bad form, rightnow, lol.)

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #160 on: June 03, 2022, 11:07:27 pm »

That particular experiment was conducted at Los Almos. You can watch a presentation of it on youtube.

It was drawn on lots of rock all around the world. Dance like an Egyptian springs to mind. Them weird sun worshipping Egyptians. Wonder why all their drawings have a similar posture?

Ummm... yeah... that video has nothing to to with the theoretical physics you're plagiarizing here; he's suggesting that all these ancient civilizations were somehow exposed to real-world examples turned into working technology.  :o

So... a dissertation suggesting that the core premise of Stargate (aliens with FTL travel technology were actually all our old gods) was maybe real is somehow your proof that this technology is possible with our current level of scientific knowledge and manufacturing capability?

Okay... this is no longer amusing, even if you are a bot.

mnem
*toddles off to do something, even if it's wrong*

The following users thanked this post: Zucca

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #161 on: June 03, 2022, 11:30:27 pm »
SCOTT ! (If you'll excuse using first names),
Claiming you OWN A PATENT, usually that angry double-down is accompanied by quoting a Patent Office issued number, according to law.
Instead, of sending me off, again, to Australia's Patent system, maybe you could, ahem, provide that number, please.  Because now, you're getting to the point of just, screaming at the screen:
   "...Do you want a receipt ?..."      Yeah, I do, now.  Or ...we want to see, your ISSUED PATENT NUMBER.
I'm wasting your time, I know.  So, before I mail you that 50 cents donation, I'd, please, like to skip the step, of having to go sniff out some claim on the Australian Patent office WEB site, how about you supply that number:
    Australian Patent Number _______.

Offline Gregg

• Super Contributor
« Reply #162 on: June 03, 2022, 11:45:45 pm »
This sure seems a lot like Theranos business model:  ::)

Start with an outrageous idea that just might seem to the layperson that it possibly could work  :bullshit:
Give the idea a futuristic name
Need money to market this idea, not the technology, but just the idea.
Apply for patents to make it look official, add credibility and hopefully reduce scrutiny
Make up slick looking graphics and careful wording to convince investors; add popular buzz words
Throw in some personal stories to help give potential investors warm fuzzy feelings that your idea is legitimate
Keep up a frenzied pace of marketing while piling on more hype and denouncing all naysayers.
As the money rolls in, hire some real professionals and pay others for endorsements.  Every good pyramid needs a firm foundation.

It is entertaining to watch  :popcorn:

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #163 on: June 04, 2022, 12:08:11 am »
OK, this is getting interesting:
Since OP seems to prefer we sniff around, for our own damn information. Fine.  I came up with a DRUGSTORE there, at the address of 'Start-Up' (?? Huhhhggff ??).
A quick jump, onto Google maps, after having to dig around the Patent office for verification, the address, for Plasma Reactor start-up is....A DRUGSTORE.
Looks like a nice store, like a smaller version of Walgreens or Walmart, or something.
   WO 2022104408
Filed application from:
   18/38 MacPherson Street
    Bronte, New South Wales 2024, Au
(that's a strip mall shopping center,
no visable Tokomaks here...)

The following users thanked this post: MK14, mnementh, bd139

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #164 on: June 04, 2022, 12:20:02 am »
He can't even explain in non "turbo encabulator" jargon his idea. So he can't put anything to paper.

In fairness to the OP, we here, don't even know what bridge rectifiers are.   ;)   ;)   ;)

Mathematics, is potentially a cheaper way (no experiments, necessarily needed), to at least show the idea, might basically work, in theory.

From what I gathered, the OP showed that (from another thread, elsewhere):
-1 + -1 = 2

Which doesn't quite seem to add up.  That seemed to annoy people, in the other thread.  Who felt that the -2 NOT being equal to 2, was VERY significant, and showed the idea doesn't seem to work, or is fundamentally flawed.

If we are measuring the sinusoidal wave around the toroidal axis and say that the inside edge is negative to the axis then what is the value of both waves if measured from the z pinch poloidal axis? Likewise the positive component of the wave as viewed from any frame of reference. Maxwells equation can only measure the sinusoidal wave that is travelling in a straight line such as a conductor. It cant take into account multiple axis or the perspective change of the wave as it rotates 180°. The wave is travelling in the opposite direction and is now coming toward us if it was travelling away from us before. Since north/positive and south/negative has changed direction the value of the wave must also change. Ie the north becomes south to our perspective If we are stationary to the wave. This is why it was important that you understood the difference between the north and south pole of a magnet. A similar situation to the bridge reactifier, it was ignored as if it doesnt matter, when its a fundamental principle of electromagnet waves.

If it's going to usefully be discussed on forum(s).  I would make two suggestions.

First, it needs to be a forum (or sub-forum), where it covers your subject area.  Since this is primarily an electronics forum.  I don't think it is the right place, for you.

Secondly, you need to conform to the rules and regulations, and be polite, on any such forum.  Otherwise, you may get into trouble (which already seems to have happened, over on that other forum).

If this 'thing' is such a wonderful and good idea, which will save/improve humanity.  How come you wasted spend so much time sailing round the world?

Shouldn't you be studying, experimenting, creating and stuff ?

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
« Reply #165 on: June 04, 2022, 12:23:18 am »
Oooh differential equations. I love differential equations. And vector calculus!

Oh hang on, there aren't any. AGAIN.

You need to actually use them, not name check them.

That's your proof, not ramblings.

As ions accelerate the converge, the angle of convergence is calculated by differential equations.

Consider a tesla valve, the pressure change from non linear interaction of the fluid increases the pressure which reduces flow. This is well proven and has been demonstrated time and time again. An engineer doesnt need to know the math to know that non linear plasma creates a pressure change. Airplanes wings work and we are pretty good at modelling them. I hardly think it needs redone, do you?

Show me the equations. Show me the proofs. That's all I am asking.

I'm sure this guy is a GPT-3 experiment.

I will build the proof, that what the R&D is for, go think about it. Look at the illustration. Does plasma increase in density the faster it rotates and does it expand when interacting in a non linear manner? That all im asking.

Next time you go out in a boat, look behind as you start moving. Does the water bubble up or does it sink?

Water coming of the prop has been compressed correct? So why does it bubble up? Logic says it should sink, but the boundary layer between the moving "water jet" coming from the prop and the stationary water is non linear. Thus the water becomes lighter and bubbles up. Is water effected by MHD? Remember the russian build a submarine that was powered by MHD.

You're offering a Tom Clancy novel as evidence?   :palm:

Also, this description of what happens when a prop moves through water is just plain wrong, it's so wrong it's not even primary school level wrong.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #166 on: June 04, 2022, 12:31:37 am »
Quote from: Nonlinearplasma
Your constant maths questions arent important enough for me to justify spenting hours on.

Well, at least there is no aether in this one.

Relating to the maths issue, it wouldn't really matter if you were just bouncing an idea around to see where it lands. I imagine that's how a lot of perpetual motion machines get thought up, matching principles in out-of-the-box ways. The possibilities are nearly endless!

But that's not where you are with this. You are asking for real money that people are going to lose. AFAICS, you're not asking for investors who will retain some share in your eventual product or company (and even they will likely lose money on what is obviously a long-term proposition). No, you are asking for people to give you money with no return other than a warm feeling (hopefully!) that they've made a minute contribution to someone elses big payday. Er, I mean humankind's future.

So you're at the stage where you need to show that this will probably work. You don't need an actual prototype (just yet) but you do need to show that people aren't throwing money at some nonsense. And the way to do that is by showing your workings, aka maths.

For instance, there's a nearly adjacent thread on using a slingshot to launch a rocket. The initial bouncing around of ideas might suggest it could be a cool idea, and there are many examples of launching motor-less rockets, throwing stones, etc, so it has to be a goer, right? Well, that's where the maths comes in, and you can see in that thread that putting numbers to things shows that it's probably a bad investment. It's one thing to say that you just need to get the speed up to so many miler per hour, or spin at so many revs per minute, but it's another to show that doing so will apply 10,000g to your payload. That might not be so bad, but some more numbers would show the massive instantaneous kick in the side the launcher would suffer when releasing the payload.

That's the benefit of the maths. You can easily show that whatever will likely do such and such, or has not a hope in hell of achieving whatever. It's not R&D - back of the fag packet numbers would be something, and when you're asking for $15m it's the least you could stump up. Not just for those you hope will gift you a cushy living but for yourself as well.

It looks to me as if you'd gone the route of cherry picking other peoples products or experiments and gluing them together as if they're Lego kits. The maths would indicate that the basic idea is sound, for one. But also that you understand enough of what you're proposing to know what equations to feed which numbers. The impression I get from your posts so far is that you grasp some principles but not the details, so you don't know what numbers are relevant or what to apply them to, or how.

The reactions you're getting here are a mix, some outright rude (and meant to be) and some at least giving you a chance to make a case (maths!). I've been in a similar situation where I had an invention that actually worked (and an actual granted patent, albeit not for the clever part of the invention) but nevertheless encountered forum participants much MUCH worse than anything you'll suffer here. AFAIK, no-one here is likely to pop around to your house to let you know their views, or deliberately buy your product so they can injure themselves with it and then sue you to penury.

No, you have it pretty easy here in internet terms, and you could have it even easier still if you just came up with some numbers. You will have to do that anyway if you want any serious funding, and it would be excellent way to show those rude gits in here how silly they are. I think that right now, maths is the most important thing you could be doing with this project, and it is definitely worth spending however many hours it takes you to do it.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, mnementh, bd139

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #167 on: June 04, 2022, 12:37:58 am »
Since OP seems to prefer we sniff around, for our own damn information. Fine.  I came up with a DRUGSTORE there, at the address of 'Start-Up' (?? Huhhhggff ??).
A quick jump, onto Google maps, after having to dig around the Patent office for verification, the address, for Plasma Reactor start-up is....A DRUGSTORE.
Looks like a nice store, like a smaller version of Walgreens or Walmart, or something.
   WO 2022104408
Filed application from:
   18/38 MacPherson Street
no visible Tokomaks here...)
So... no sign of this guy...?

How about one-a-deez...?   

Please, double check... you know those pyramid ships can be sneaky. ;)

mnem
"Tricksy... tricksy little pyramids... we haaates them!"

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #168 on: June 04, 2022, 02:59:14 am »
   Nonlinear plasma:
Hey there, again.  I'm still feeling thanks, for your info, regardless of strong disagreements.  No one needs to stick around, on this particular ground, but I haven't shifted from my impression(s).
   First, for better readability, try separating sensible sized paragraphs; all packed together increases reader impatience:. I was saying, to myself while reading:
  "The lengthy details seem too deep, leaving me, the reader having to figure out just a basic, what does that do ?"  Similar for the actual claims, in your Patent Application.
   "...Oh, ok, propulsion of a.."...uh now THAT I would guess a ROCKET...but that's only because your thread starts out with that near the title, elsewhere in your bulked-out and out of control narratives.
So I'm thinking, 'Kinetic Propulsion' (?) But how ? Expecting something like: "Conventional Propeller action then occurs.".
But that gets overlooked, so then I had to speculate:
"OK, maybe it's mainly a FUSION novelty."
But there's no real connect made, you even state that the 'reader' can figure that out.  Fusion to boil water to steam, and then, somehow, Forward Motion happens.
Wait, ...steam turns turbine turns Propeller; I got this,
but then why is a propeller NOVEL ?
I mean, isn't this just in the FUSION to steam catagory, with that propeller just a 'Prior Art' portion of the overall machine (Rocket)?
BTW, it's your 'brush-offs', that get people coming back, to twist your sheets a bit.  Telling me 'Thats sweet of you' is just a bit offsetting.
Anyway, I think next maybe would be for someone, (me I guess), to go track down the assigned Patent Catagories, to see if includes 'Novel Propulsion methods', or just the 'Fusion'.  Because, a propeller, being cranked by Darth Vader is STILL 'prior art'.
If you can separate each paragraph, even not perfectly, that will help your credibility.  And confidence, in the invention, will help qwell that 'knee-jerk' reactive burst of visably USELESS and insulting back-responses you are getting.  We still like you here, at least I do.  Sounding maybe conflicted, but you could change a lot,and plus an argument with respectful boundaries is a learning experience. (I still don't like the text style).
   Anyway, that Australian Patent officer, viewing your application, perhaps might want some proof of concept, I'm not able to provide that assessment.
"Money first, proof later..." just don't cut it.
Perhaps, in a special case, in lieu of a 'working prototype', perhaps the Australian examiner might allow a 'peer review', written up by a nearby University Physics person.  That kind of thing, maybe spend a couple hundred on, just a little bit of exam / discussion with your friendly local Patent Attorney.  Some of those things might better impress any potential investors.
   With your (seemingly defiant) presentation of yourself, so far, as an investor I would want to buy the whole package, of the I.P. just to sweep you off to side, out of the way and unheard.
   But I've got all kinds of rough handling that I've dished out, probably wrongly, so there we go...I'm not so perfect, as the next guy.

If you can work on the paragraph structure, a bit, and LEAVE OUT the magnetics bs, completely, I'd be tempted to read further.  AND, even better, tune in on the other talented replies even better than my scrawled
musings.
   I think maybe that's a FUSION method application, the propulsion not so much (novelty).
Thanks.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, mnementh

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #169 on: June 04, 2022, 08:49:50 am »
   WO 2022104408
Filed application from:
   18/38 MacPherson Street
no visible Tokomaks here...)

Not unusual. My limited company registered address was above a strip club in East London. That's what happens when you buy one from a company registration service  :(

So... no sign of this guy...?

Hey that pedo is not coming back after we shoved a nuke up his poot hole  :-DD

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #170 on: June 04, 2022, 08:52:03 am »
So, nonlinearplasma, are we done yet? if I lock the thread will you get lost and not come back? I think we have established that no one here wants to put money into your piggy bank.

The following users thanked this post: BU508A, MK14, mnementh, bd139, AVGresponding

Offline McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #171 on: June 04, 2022, 09:20:26 am »
Before you go and lock the thread, I'd like to introduce Scott to this person:

With this guy on your team you can only succeed!

McBryce.
30 Years making cars more difficult to repair.

The following users thanked this post: Zucca, MK14, mnementh, bd139, RJSV, AVGresponding

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
« Reply #172 on: June 04, 2022, 10:40:24 am »
  -snip-

The whole idea of venting plasma from a fusion reactor to drive a prop/turbine is utterly ludicrous.

1. The constant loss of plasma would require fuel to be added continuously; no mean feat as you're causing cool spots wherever you inject new fuel, and the energy required to continuously heat new fuel to the 150 million Kelvin or so operating temperature would be not insignificant. It would be the equivalent of constantly having to apply start-up level energy to the reactor, which is the most energy hungry point of a fusion reaction.

2. The materials needed for such a prop/turbine do not exist (outside Star Trek et al). The reactor itself is never directly exposed to these temperatures; the magnetic field constricts the plasma and keeps it away from surfaces. Props and turbines work by direct contact with the fluid medium they work in. I know of no material that can directly withstand these temperatures, even allowing for the likely much reduced temperature in the "drive section" of this imaginary device due to expansion and therefore cooling of the plasma as it exits the reactor.

Certainly you aren't going to be able to 3DP such.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #173 on: June 04, 2022, 10:45:20 am »
Also we don't actually have any viable fusion reactors yet on which to build this...

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
« Reply #174 on: June 04, 2022, 10:51:36 am »
Indeed, and I was so vexed I forgot point 3:

Whilst the temperature inside a tokomak is huge, the pressure is not, it's actually quite low, the highest achieved to date is around 10 atmospheres. Not a very big pressure differential if you want to use it to provide thrust to a prop/turbine.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf