Author Topic: Fitness tech shoutout!  (Read 2115 times)

Offline Halcyon

• Global Moderator
Re: Fitness tech shoutout!
« Reply #50 on: Yesterday at 09:13:17 am »
This seems timely and appropriate here:

The following users thanked this post: BrianHG

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #51 on: Today at 04:26:54 am »
   Reason I settled on YouTube, is the dependability, in the immediate sense;  Meaning that there I am, (spread eagle) maybe rendered unable to easily get up, for making even simple knob tweaking or flipping a cassette tape, plus it is annoying interruption.
So, what works often lacks novelty, in deference to 'dependable old Van Halen LIVE'...a video that isn't being watched, but has that big long stretch of dependable, and having some awesum sections, throughout.
   In that same vein, you can probably imagine, the extreme annoyance, when a headphone cable or connector goes flakey!
Yoga can be unpleasant, and little interruptions, especially during more extreme 'postures' it can be a small interruption to music, can be like having cold water thrown in me....(Ok, I'm exaggerating).

If you were watching, maybe 20 years ago now, try sitting down, on mat:
  Splay both legs out into sitting splits, literally at 180° (legs completely open into straight line).
Put elbows together, and go down, to touch (elbows) to ground.   Many heavier folks cannot (even) get the two elbows touching...
Then, hold that position for 1 minute, sometimes 2 minutes if warmed up.  That's extremist monster yoga, dramatic, but I didn't take it 'much further' like some martial arts...
(If you've seen the movie 'Blood Sport'.

But anyway, yeah, interruptions are not tolerable...thanks.

Offline BrianHGTopic starter

• Super Contributor
« Reply #52 on: Today at 04:49:01 am »
   Reason I settled on YouTube, is the dependability, in the immediate sense;  Meaning that there I am, (spread eagle) maybe rendered unable to easily get up, for making even simple knob tweaking or flipping a cassette tape, plus it is annoying interruption.
So, what works often lacks novelty, in deference to 'dependable old Van Halen LIVE'...a video that isn't being watched, but has that big long stretch of dependable, and having some awesum sections, throughout.
   In that same vein, you can probably imagine, the extreme annoyance, when a headphone cable or connector goes flakey!
Yoga can be unpleasant, and little interruptions, especially during more extreme 'postures' it can be a small interruption to music, can be like having cold water thrown in me....(Ok, I'm exaggerating).

If you were watching, maybe 20 years ago now, try sitting down, on mat:
  Splay both legs out into sitting splits, literally at 180° (legs completely open into straight line).
Put elbows together, and go down, to touch (elbows) to ground.   Many heavier folks cannot (even) get the two elbows touching...
Then, hold that position for 1 minute, sometimes 2 minutes if warmed up.  That's extremist monster yoga, dramatic, but I didn't take it 'much further' like some martial arts...
(If you've seen the movie 'Blood Sport'.

But anyway, yeah, interruptions are not tolerable...thanks.
My AI DJ-app auto normalizes the volume to the vocal track embedded in the music (fixes those loudness wars releases) while auto EQ tunes each song so that they all match one constant level you like.  IE: Old 70s disco will now have modern deep bass matching songs from the 2000s while some 80s tracks which may have  lacking all treble will also be corrected and super-bass mixes from 2010s will be appropriately cut down by just the right amount making every song enjoyable on a level playing field.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf