Author Topic: SOLD (US) Used Keysight MSOX4054A with MSOX4000-BDL - Calibrated  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Gandalf_SrTopic starter

• Super Contributor
item (eventually) sold on eBay

This is a really lightly used scope in perfect working order and calibrated until 2021. It isn't hacked, modified, damaged, or defective in any way.

It comes with a legit MSOX4000-BDL purchased from Keysight which enables all options such as dual waveform generator and serial decoding.  The MSRP on the scope is $17,775 and the bundle is $4,807.

I will sell to someone here for $7,500 firm plus shipping - approx $50.  If you're interested, I can put pictures up here but there are no marks on it at all. It has a Keysight Calibration sticker issued early 2019.

If it doesn't sell here, I will list it on eBay where older, Agilent-branded, non-calibrated, no bundle, used scopes are selling for around $8,000.

I also have a 16 channel - Agilent, logic analyzer lead set and several passive and active probes for this scope that can be discussed as part of any deal.

PM me if you're interested.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 04:05:54 pm by Gandalf_Sr »
If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer

Offline albertr

• Regular Contributor
Re: SOLD (US) Used Keysight MSOX4054A with MSOX4000-BDL - Calibrated
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 04:15:57 am »
item (eventually) sold on eBay

This is a really lightly used scope in perfect working order and calibrated until 2021. It isn't hacked, modified, damaged, or defective in any way.

It comes with a legit MSOX4000-BDL purchased from Keysight which enables all options such as dual waveform generator and serial decoding.  The MSRP on the scope is $17,775 and the bundle is $4,807.

I will sell to someone here for $7,500 firm plus shipping - approx $50.  If you're interested, I can put pictures up here but there are no marks on it at all. It has a Keysight Calibration sticker issued early 2019.

If it doesn't sell here, I will list it on eBay where older, Agilent-branded, non-calibrated, no bundle, used scopes are selling for around $8,000.

I also have a 16 channel - Agilent, logic analyzer lead set and several passive and active probes for this scope that can be discussed as part of any deal.

PM me if you're interested.

Do you still have 16 ch logic analyzer probe for this scope? I might be looking for one, PM me if you want to sell it.
-albertr

Offline Gandalf_SrTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Re: SOLD (US) Used Keysight MSOX4054A with MSOX4000-BDL - Calibrated
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2020, 09:43:45 am »
Sorry, it got bundled with the scope.
If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf