Author Topic: SOLD: (US) Tektronix TDS2014C 4 CH 100MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope New  (Read 4248 times)

Offline ben_r_Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • A Real Nowhere Man
Just bought this and was going to keep it as a back up scope but id doesn't look like we're going to need this around the shop and Id rather try and recover some of the funds for other tools if I can. So thought I'd post it here and see if anyone was interested.

This unit retails for $1950. This is not a refurbished model and was only opened for pictures. It was purchased from an authorized dealer (Techni-Tool) and is still covered under the Tektronix 3-year transferable warranty until July 14th of 2015 (Note: only the original purchaser gets the "lifetime" warranty). You can call Tektronix directly at 1-800-833-9200, Option 3 "Technical Support", give them the serial number and they will confirm.

Serial Number: C015332
Manufacture Date: Jul. 14, 2012
Mfg. Warranty End Date: Jul. 14, 2015

If you've even looking at this listing Im sure you know what this is and why it's an awesome scope. More info on it can be found here:

http://www.tek.com/oscilloscope/tds2000-digital-storage-oscilloscope

In case you're wondering, the main features of TDS2000C over TDS2000B include:

New Measurement Features: RMS, Cursor RMS, Duty cycle, Delay, Phase
New Utility Features: Limit test, Data Logging
Passive Probes: Smaller size
Display: New Active TFT Color display, QVGA resolution
Sample Rate Faster 2GS/s: TDS2012C, TDS2014C

Contents in Box:
TDS2014C oscilloscope
4 x TPP0201 200MHz probes and accessories
User Manual: TDS2000C Series Digital Storage Oscilloscope (P/N 071-2722-00)
CD: NI LabVIEW SignalExpress Tektronix Edition
CD: Tektronix TDS2000C, TDS1000C-EDU, and TPS2000B Series Oscilloscopes Product Documentation and Connectivity Software
Power Cord

Please feel free to post here or PM me with any question or to buy.

Id like to get $1700 back from it, but depending on payment/delivery options I'm open to some offers.
Sorry but only willing to ship and sell within the US.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 11:09:14 pm by ben_r_ »
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!

Offline nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
Its a pity you won't sell outside the US because it limits your market and second hand equipment is pretty cheap in the US. You'll need a strong box to ship it anyway. Paypal or your bank don't care where the money is from. All you need to do extra is fill in a small form and the name of a country. Selling through Ebay is a good option as well; you can at least check the buyer's feedback before shipping.
There are small lies, big lies and then there is what is on the screen of your oscilloscope.

• Frequent Contributor
  • A Real Nowhere Man
Yea the next stop will be eBay if this site or CraigsList doesnt pan out. It just sucks selling through eBay as thats an instant 9% loss in fees depending on how the item is listed.

Offline Hydrawerk

• Super Contributor
At least they implemented the phase measurement.  :-+
Amazing machines. https://www.youtube.com/user/denha (It is not me...)

Offline ToBeFrank

• Regular Contributor
My experience trying to sell a similar scope here is it's a waste of time. Apparently, we're all too cheap, and you won't get anywhere close to what you want. I ended up selling it on ebay to a guy in Brazil and basically got all of my money back. I just made very clear in the auction that overseas sellers are responsible if there are any shipping problems and no returns for overseas buyers. It ended up working out great for both of us.

• Frequent Contributor
  • A Real Nowhere Man
My experience trying to sell a similar scope here is it's a waste of time. Apparently, we're all too cheap, and you won't get anywhere close to what you want. I ended up selling it on ebay to a guy in Brazil and basically got all of my money back. I just made very clear in the auction that overseas sellers are responsible if there are any shipping problems and no returns for overseas buyers. It ended up working out great for both of us.
Yea I wasnt expecting to sell it here, just thought Id list it and see what happened. I have it listed in quite a few other places as well including eBay and CraigsList.

• Frequent Contributor
  • A Real Nowhere Man
SOLD

Offline eevblogfan

• Frequent Contributor
Congratz dude !

LOl , I've been following that action quiet some time , it's nice to know you managed to sell that scope finally :) 

have fun with your agilent :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf