Author Topic: SOLD (UK): Agilent DSO-X 2002A scope with MSO pod, new and boxed £700+VAT  (Read 6274 times)

Offline TopLoserTopic starter

• Supporter
Very nice Agilent DSO-X 2002A for sale. Was a customer return, sent back to Agilent for inspection and calibration. Basically it's an almost new boxed and unused scope with original probes and accessories. Obviously still has Agilent warranty for a few years, warranty goes with the scope. Calibrated a few days ago.

The 2002A is a 70MHz 2 channel scope, but thanks to this forum it's a pretty easy to boot it from a USB stick and turn it into a 2 channel 200MHz scope with all the software options enabled (Wave generator, DVM, serial decodes, segemented memory, large memory etc.). It's also possible to enable the MSO option - 8 digital channels. I'm including a used but 'as new' Agilent digital pod with 8 grabbers so you can make use of this option.

So... nice new boxed scope with all original accessories, a used digital pod and grabbers, and of course a USB stick aprogrammed to enable 200MHz, MSO and all the other software options.

http://uk.farnell.com/agilent-technologies/dsox2002a/oscilloscope-2-ch-70mhz-1gsps/dp/1859768?Ntt=1859768
New price of the basic scope is about £850+VAT.

All boxed up and sat on my desk waiting to go, I need £700+VAT for it including the digital pod and USB stick, invoice will be provided. I think thats a fair price for the scope and digital pod, I'm not charging anything for the USB stick so no comments about that please.

Will ship anywhere, £10 UK, £25 most parts of Europe, £50 rest of world. There's no VAT to pay if you're outside the EU or if you're VAT registered in the EU.

SCOPE IS SOLD!

« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 07:09:54 pm by TopLoser »

• Supporter
Can I get rid of this today please before I go on holiday Tuesday!

Offline HighVoltage

• Super Contributor
Wasn't this a 4 Channel scope before?
Hmm, did I read wrong?
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not.

• Supporter
Wasn't this a 4 Channel scope before?
Hmm, did I read wrong?

That one was, this one isn't...

One down one to go...

"There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not"  :-DD
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 10:58:42 pm by TopLoser »

Offline lpc32

• Frequent Contributor
I thought it was 10 kinds and binary. :)

Offline TVman

• Frequent Contributor
  • Life is A bunch of people staring at computers. ;)
I wish I could get it but EU$700 thats way out of my price range. :(

I am only 11. :palm:
Yeah, I play Minecraft!
But I'm on here more because I learn more. :D

Offline shailesh3t

• Regular Contributor
Hi,
kindly let me know if you ship to mauritius how much does it cost and what shipping company  do you use, and if by DHL how much does it cost and if a further discount could be made\
thanks
shailesh

• Supporter
Hi,
kindly let me know if you ship to mauritius how much does it cost and what shipping company  do you use, and if by DHL how much does it cost and if a further discount could be made\
thanks
shailesh

£120 to Mauritius. UPS only, can't use DHL sorry. You can arrange your own collection by DHL if you wish. No reductions on this scope for quite a while, I think the price is very fair at the current level.

Offline Dave

• Super Contributor
  • I like to measure things.
Eurodollars, really? :palm:

The currency TopLoser wants is not euro (EUR) or US dollar (USD), but pound sterling (GBP).
<fellbuendel> it's arduino, you're not supposed to know anything about what you're doing
<fellbuendel> if you knew, you wouldn't be using it

Offline PedroDaGr8

• Super Contributor
  • A sociable geek chemist

The currency TopLoser wants is not euro (EUR) or US dollar (USD), but pound sterling (GBP).

Did you miss the part where he said he was 11? I'm guessing he's not an international currency expert yet. That doesn't hit until puberty.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin

Offline TVman

• Frequent Contributor
  • Life is A bunch of people staring at computers. ;)

Did you miss the part where he said he was 11? I'm guessing he's not an international currency expert yet. That doesn't hit until puberty.

Yes,I'm still learning..... :P
Yeah, I play Minecraft!
But I'm on here more because I learn more. :D

• Supporter
SCOPE IS SOLD, can't believe it took so long!!

Online IanB

• Super Contributor

I am only 11. :palm:

£700 ~ $1200 is a lot of money for a hobby. Don't worry, there will still be scopes when you are older and have more money to spend  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf