Author Topic: Sold FS (BE) Agilent/Keysight MSO-X3104A 1Ghz oscilloscope in new condition.  (Read 17054 times)

Offline HighVoltage

• Super Contributor
Do you think I will sell my MSOX3054 full loaded for >€4500?
Probably not
The Link you provided to the Keysight store gives the opportunity to make an offer.
And usually you get a really good additional discount from this store, just for asking.
That is how I got my 1GHz 3000X scope last year.

But mine did not come with a great 1 GHz probe, as offered by eurofox.

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not.

Offline Zucca

• Supporter
  • EE meid in Itali
But mine did not come with a great 1 GHz probe, as offered by eurofox.

Danke HighVoltage ! Same story here, it is good to feel not alone.  ;)
Can't know what you don't love. St. Augustine
Can't love what you don't know. Zucca

Offline con-f-use

• Supporter
The Link you provided to the Keysight store gives the opportunity to make an offer.
And usually you get a really good additional discount from this store, just for asking.

I heard from a friend, he got all the options for free from the Keysight store because his scope was stuck in customs for three weeks. That was on an already discounted scope. He had bought it at 500$ below the price originally listed in the store. So it pays to complain and haggle with them.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 09:03:41 am by con-f-use »

Offline Zucca

• Supporter
  • EE meid in Itali
I have some other goodies coming next...

Keep shooting Sir, I love to see some serious TopLoser concurrence  competition (thanks con-f-use).  ;)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 10:36:03 am by zucca »

Offline eurofoxTopic starter

• Supporter
    • Music
I heard from somebody, he got all the options for free from the Keysight-store because his scope was stuck in customs for three weeks. That was on an already discounted scope. He had bought it at 500$ below the price originally listed in the store. So it pays to complain and haggle with them.

I don't no where you got this wrong information, the scope is in new condition with full factory warranty including genuine full options, warranty and calibration documents are provide, I suppose you are just jealous because you cannot afford it.

All instruments I sold is with 100% satisfaction to the new owners.
eurofox

Offline PA0PBZ

• Super Contributor
I don't no where you got this wrong information

I don't think he's talking about you but about somebody else, so don't be offended.
Keyboard error: Press F1 to continue.

Offline con-f-use

• Supporter
I don't no where you got this wrong information, the scope is in new condition with full factory warranty including genuine full options, warranty and calibration documents are provide, I suppose you are just jealous because you cannot afford it.

I think you misunderstood me. I was talking about a friend who bought from the Keysight-Ebay-Store. My post had nothing to do with you and referred to the previous mention of the store. I wanted to confirm that their prices are indeed not set in stone. It was a reply to this post:

I know for a fact, that you, eurofox. are a trustworthy and reliable seller here. But in one thing, you're right: I'm jealous of anyone who takes you up on this offer. ;)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 09:04:46 am by con-f-use »

• Supporter
    • Music

I think you misunderstood me. I was talking about a friend who bought from the Keysight-Ebay-Store. My post had nothing to do with you and referred to the previous mention of the store. I wanted to confirm that their prices are indeed not set in stone. It was a reply to this post:

I know for a fact, that you, eurofox. are a trustworthy and reliable seller here. But in one thing, you're right: I'm jealous of anyone who takes you up on this offer. ;)

I don't like to be cheated and I don't like to cheat other people.

I sell all my lab equipment, I'm really a "maniac" with my stuff, I lost interest and is better to sell ASAP because value from electronics decrease rapidly with time.
eurofox

Offline con-f-use

• Supporter
Keep shooting Sir, I love to see some serious TopLoser concurrence.  ;)
"Competition". And yes, agreed. Also franky needs to become a Rigol seller!  ;D

Offline AndyC_772

• Super Contributor
  • Professional design engineer
    • Cawte Engineering | Reliable Electronics
OK guys, I'm going to put you all out of your misery.

I'll take the scope and the toys that come with it. Eurofox, please PM me your details.

I have a job coming up for which the active probe and GHz bandwidth will be extremely useful, and it's not the first such job I've had over the past few months. I don't think I've ever regretted buying decent gear, and this should keep me going for a good few years to come.

I already have an MSO-X3054A in immaculate condition with all options enabled. It may be up for sale, or I may hang on to it as a backup or field scope. Not decided yet. Open to offers.

• Supporter
    • Music

I'll take the scope and the toys that come with it. Eurofox, please PM me your details.

I have a job coming up for which the active probe and GHz bandwidth will be extremely useful, and it's not the first such job I've had over the past few months. I don't think I've ever regretted buying decent gear, and this should keep me going for a good few years to come.

I already have an MSO-X3054A in immaculate condition with all options enabled. It may be up for sale, or I may hang on to it as a backup or field scope. Not decided yet. Open to offers.

PM done :)
eurofox

Offline Zucca

• Supporter
  • EE meid in Itali

Well done AndyC_772, I hope now to sleep well at night... as I used to do before this bomb.

Offline AndyC_772

• Super Contributor
Lol :) It's going to have to earn its keep, but I promise it's going to a good home.

Sleep well  :-+

Online nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
I sell all my lab equipment, I'm really a "maniac" with my stuff, I lost interest and is better to sell ASAP because value from electronics decrease rapidly with time.
That is a sad reason to sell your stuff. But you are right: test equipment depreciates faster than a car.
There are small lies, big lies and then there is what is on the screen of your oscilloscope.

• Supporter
    • Music
That is a sad reason to sell your stuff. But you are right: test equipment depreciates faster than a car.

Could be different if I got projects but I'm retired, I'm an electronic engineer and spend most of my career in management, I got different periods in my life that I start again with active electronics and some project on freelance base but now since in Europe there is less demand ...

If you don't have a target to do something you loose interest and start to focus on other activities, been retired is 90% of the time free is not easy and I hate to get bored.

eurofox

Offline AndyC_772

• Super Contributor
Just a quick note to say thanks to Eurofox, the scope and other goodies arrived today and seem to work fine  :)

Offline Zucca

• Supporter
  • EE meid in Itali
Just a quick note to say thanks to Eurofox, the scope and other goodies arrived today and seem to work fine  :)

Do the first measurement in honor to eurofox, in the second one think on me and all the others here who are imagining how happy you are.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 03:28:02 pm by zucca »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf