Author Topic: Arrow Supply (arrow.com) -- 15% off for one week -- DSA815-TG for $1270.75  (Read 2147 times)

Offline MaxwellFaradayTopic starter

• Contributor
Arrow Supply (arrow.com) was a major sponsor at last weekend's Maker Faire.  Thank you.  They are offering a 15% off deal for one week.  The coupon code is THANKYOUMAY16.  I received the email yesterday, May 24, 2016, so I suspect that the deal will end somewhere around May 30, 2016.  There are a few limitations, but not many.  Again, thank you.

I picked up a DSA815-TG for $1,270.75.  Arrow also has a free shipping deal going on as well.  The US code for that is MAKEWITHARROW and for international it is MAKEWITHARROWINT.  I don't often see deals on international shipping. 

The following users thanked this post: BravoV, bitseeker

Online edavid

• Super Contributor
I picked up a DSA815-TG for $1,270.75.  Arrow also has a free shipping deal going on as well.  The US code for that is MAKEWITHARROW and for international it is MAKEWITHARROWINT.  I don't often see deals on international shipping.

Has Maker Faire inspired you to build? Arrow ships the small quantities you need to get started, and for a limited time we'll ship for free on purchases of $50 or more in the US and on $299 or more Internationally.
Use code MAKEWITHARROW for free US domestic and MAKEWITHARROWINT for free International shipping

Free domestic ground shipping on purchases of $50.00 or more using promo code MAKEWITHARROW. Free international shipping on purchases of $299.00 or more using promo code MAKEWITHARROWINT. Offer valid until May 27th, 2016. Offer is not valid in combination with any other promotion or offer. Offer is not valid on purchases made through a MyArrow account.

Note that fine print... you don't get free shipping if you log in to an Arrow account, only if you order as a guest  :-//

(And the last time I took advantage of an Arrow free shipping deal, they charged $8.95 in "energy fees", and it took me over a month to get it refunded.)

Offline MaxwellFaradayTopic starter

• Contributor
My shipping charge was $4.05.  $4.05 to mail a spectrum analyzer seems beyond fair to me.  Tax was $117.92.  That seems less fair. 

No other charges on the invoice.  I have never purchased from Arrow before, but so far, so good.  Thanks, though, for the input.

Offline bitseeker

• Super Contributor
  • Lots of engineer-tweakable parts inside!
Thanks Maxwell. I haven't bought from Arrow before.
TEA is the way. | TEA Time channel

Offline Mastrofski

• Contributor
Thanks for the heads up! I was just able to snag a DS1054Z for $365 delivered and all.

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
Arrow also has a free shipping deal going on as well.  The US code for that is MAKEWITHARROW and for international it is MAKEWITHARROWINT.  I don't often see deals on international shipping.

"Free domestic ground shipping on purchases of $50.00 or more using promo code MAKEWITHARROW. Free international shipping on purchases of $299.00 or more using promo code MAKEWITHARROWINT. Offer valid until May 27th, 2016. Offer is not valid in combination with any other promotion or offer. Offer is not valid on purchases made through a MyArrow account."

Bummer, $300 currently is way too much for my shopping list.  :'(

But in last Feb, there was a free shipping even for international customers -> https://www.eevblog.com/forum/chat/free-shipping-from-arrow-electronics/ , bought handful of important components as the standard minimum shipping cost to my country about $80.  :'(

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
Update, just pulled the trigger on DS1054Z for a friend .. its a real deal guys .... hurrrrrryyy !!!

Thank you MaxwellFaraday.  :-+

Currently the cheapest DS1054Z at Aliexpress excluding shipping cost which may vary to different countries.

Done deal at Arrow just few minutes ago ... (excluding shipping cost)

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 05:24:13 am by BravoV »

Offline ROBOT

• Contributor
I already bought a 1054z what else should I get?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf