Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 84635 times)

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #650 on: June 20, 2022, 08:11:24 am »
19 minutes ?
  Who wants to yank through 20 minutes of skuff ?
Funny, i just had to say sorry to others after the usual antagonist (urself included) spent a couple days chatting about car crash tv.

Thats why i gave you the exact time. Of 19 min and 20 seconds.

The little red dot at the bottom of the video can be used to skip the first 19 mins.

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #651 on: June 20, 2022, 08:12:32 am »
Ok, skipping.

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #652 on: June 20, 2022, 10:20:56 am »
19 minutes ?
  Who wants to yank through 20 minutes of skuff ?

Drag the slider at the bottom until the time shows 19:15 then let it go.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #653 on: June 20, 2022, 10:25:19 am »
https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Helical-path-of-an-electron-in-a-uniform-magnetic-field_fig9_252698377

So now that we are all aware of the trajectory of an electron under a uniform magnetic field, the trajectory of superconductivity and have combined both of them with the rough trajectory of Earth around the galaxy.

Now without to much difficulty we should be able to assume that at any frame of reference a rotating magnetic field is also a uniform magnetic field, and that Maxwell's equations are measuring a 3 Dimensional sinusoidal helical electron wave inside a conductor and using 2 perpendicular 2 dimensional sinusoidal waves to repersent the resulting change as the electron rotates past his oscilloscopes measuring points.

Since all electrical generators work by rotating the poloidal axis of a magnetic field past a conductor, and contary to popular belief the universe is still 3 dimensional. And helical waves travelling outward from source just happen to follow the inverse square law. And also just happen to flip polarity ever 180° of rotation. Something that happens as mentioned on the hydrogen wave function (attached). The flat earther approach to field lines obviously has a problem here as they cant provide a mechanism or even a describtion for this change in polarity. Hopefully the "soap box sparks" wont ignore this problem this time.

The minute resistance is added to the helical electron wave it becomes a compression wave. The resistance causes the compression, which causes potential difference. Potential difference in a fluid causes the fluid to flow, which is also called current. Resistance is produced by density of the medium which slows the current down.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 10:55:21 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline freda

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #654 on: June 20, 2022, 11:17:16 am »

It called the common sense BRANCH.

Some ppl understand that a wave merging on an axis amplify to create a density change in the medium.

common sense IS ** overrated **

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #655 on: June 20, 2022, 11:31:36 am »

Luckily we now have a test to find out who has some.

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #656 on: June 20, 2022, 02:27:11 pm »

Luckily we now have a test to find out who has some.

Well the common-sense in me seems to say, that what I'm seeing is a completely unlabeled, undescribed, picture, which could mean just about anything.

In all fairness, let me tell you a bit about me.  A picture is worth a thousand words, so just look here:

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #657 on: June 20, 2022, 02:40:36 pm »

Well the common-sense in me seems to say, that what I'm seeing is a completely unlabeled, undescribed, picture, which could mean just about anything.

In all fairness, let me tell you a bit about me.  A picture is worth a thousand words, so just look here:

Your looking at the wrong thing mate, that was just put up as a joke. I wouldnt put the actual test up, then you would know the test.

If you want to look at something relevant to helical waves and where the force comes from that results in the changing fields that Maxwell's equations measure. Then this 3 dimensional helical wave with the common axis fields of the electric and magnetic plain gives you an idea of the true nature of energy propagation and how the negative value is effectively redundant in a 3 dimensional universe. It must be at least clear that potential difference (voltage) cant go negative, it can be reversed but it cant go negative. They arent the same thing.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 02:49:04 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #658 on: June 20, 2022, 02:44:26 pm »
This thread has grown to many pages, and I must still be missing something fundamental:

Your idea seems mostly (entirely?) focused on extracting power from a plasma, i.e. conducting it away from the plasma. But how do you make the plasma release energy with a positive balance, i.e. what is your power source?! Not fusion, apparently:

No you completely miss understood it if you think this has anything to do with nuclear fusion. [...]

An electrical coil produces a magnetic field by rotating charge around the copper conductor. Plasma toroids create a magnetic field by rotating the charged plasma around the toroid in an identical way. Fusion is a by product of this process. It is not the power source.

So what is the power source? Where does the energy which you aim to conduct away from the plasma (by whichever wave means) actually come from?

The following users thanked this post: hexreader, MK14

Offline McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #659 on: June 20, 2022, 03:06:32 pm »
This thread has grown to many pages, and I must still be missing something fundamental:

Your idea seems mostly (entirely?) focused on extracting power from a plasma, i.e. conducting it away from the plasma. But how do you make the plasma release energy with a positive balance, i.e. what is your power source?! Not fusion, apparently:

No you completely miss understood it if you think this has anything to do with nuclear fusion. [...]

An electrical coil produces a magnetic field by rotating charge around the copper conductor. Plasma toroids create a magnetic field by rotating the charged plasma around the toroid in an identical way. Fusion is a by product of this process. It is not the power source.

So what is the power source? Where does the energy which you aim to conduct away from the plasma (by whichever wave means) actually come from?

I already asked him this back on page 4, but he conveniently decided to ignore that post and repeat the same blah blah that he is still repeating now.

McBryce.
30 Years making cars more difficult to repair.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, RJSV

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #660 on: June 20, 2022, 03:10:40 pm »
I already asked him this back on page 4, but he conveniently decided to ignore that post and repeat the same blah blah that he is still repeating now.

McBryce.

They basically DON'T answer direct questions (as and when, it gets close to the truth), which would fairly rapidly get to the bottom of this, (non-idea, some suspect).  They also seem to conveniently omit to ever mention, words/terms, such as free-energy and so on.  Which would make some/many people, immediately realize the merits (or not   :)  ), of this idea.

TL;DR
It is basically a free-energy machine, with any mention of the words, 'free-energy' removed.  Complete with word-salad, thrown in all over the place.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 03:12:31 pm by MK14 »

The following users thanked this post: hexreader

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #661 on: June 20, 2022, 03:14:49 pm »

Then you must not understand the superconducting nature of a toroid of superionic plasma inside a Star or planet and how it builds a never ending current loop that produces both a dipole and a quadrupole, from the geometry of the helical compression wave. Or how the toroidal compression wave mergers on the poloidal axis to form a z pinch.

We could also look at it from the efficiency aspect between expanding compressed plasma and fusion.

You would be saying that a source of all magnetic fields and quadrupoles is not the source of rotation on both the Sun and Earth. Not to mention the fact most fusion technology uses a toroid or a z pinch. Even admitting to producing a larger pressure gradient than what burning fossil fuels can produce. Are we trying to claim boiling water is a more efficient uses of compressed plasma in a toroid?

No one would use a jet engine to heat water? Then why would we use the potential energy of compressed plasma to heat water? It makes no sense. Thats why fusion has failed, its a by product of the plasma colliding as it exits the z pinch. The explosive pressure gradient is all we need to generate kinetic energy from plasma, the fusion is wasting the reuseable plasma fuel.

Online hexreader

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #662 on: June 20, 2022, 03:18:47 pm »
what is your power source?! 
NLP generator runs on vast quantities of BS

There is enough BS in this thread alone to run a billion Talkie-Toasters for a billion years  ;)

The following users thanked this post: newbrain, MK14

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #663 on: June 20, 2022, 03:21:52 pm »
Then you must not understand the superconducting nature of a toroid of superionic plasma inside a Star or planet and how it builds a never ending current loop that produces both a dipole and a quadrupole, from the geometry of the helical compression wave. Or how the toroidal compression wave mergers on the poloidal axis to form a z pinch.

We could also look at it from the efficiency aspect between expanding compressed plasma and fusion.

You would be saying that a source of all magnetic fields and quadrupoles is not the source of rotation on both the Sun and Earth. Not to mention the fact most fusion technology uses a toroid or a z pinch. Even admitting to producing a larger pressure gradient than what burning fossil fuels can produce. Are we trying to claim boiling water is a more efficient uses of compressed plasma in a toroid?

No one would use a jet engine to heat water? Then why would we use the potential energy of compressed plasma to heat water? It makes no sense. Thats why fusion has failed, its a by product of the plasma colliding as it exits the z pinch. The explosive pressure gradient is all we need to generate kinetic energy from plasma, the fusion is wasting the reuseable plasma fuel.

I didn't author the following:

The Sun uses a jet stream as the source of flare energy and it’s jet stream is powered by fusion. The jet stream is what powers the mass ejections and the helical compression wave that are both responsible for its magnetic field.

That’s exactly what I’m telling you. The Sun’s magnetic field is generated by a helical compression wave and there is no “source” of magnetic fields or quadrupoles in the Sun. There is only a potential difference between the hot plasma in the Sun and the colder plasma in its atmosphere. When this potential difference is large enough, a current will flow and a magnetic field will be generated.

If you want to build a model of the Sun that includes a “source” of magnetic fields or quadrupoles, then you will have to explain how this “source” is able to generate a helical compression wave.

This is why the other companies who have tried to use a z pinch have failed, and then we have the tokamak with its magnetic anomolies that cannot be explained.

You might not understand the mathematics of a helical compression wave, but you do understand both the dipole and quadrupole fields of an electrically charged substance, with a current loop.

Why is it whenever someone brings up fusion they only ever refer to magnetic fields that try to confine plasma? No one has ever explained why it is necessary for them to confine plasma in the first place. Why does it have to be confined?

Admitting a z pinch is just another method of ingniting compressed plasma. I am admitting we have failed to master the process of igniting compressed plasma.

The only way we can see the solar wind is if a star generates a quadrupole.

The Sun has two layers, the heliosphere and the corona, which are separated by the heliopause. The heliosphere is filled with hot plasma blown out by the solar wind through the poles of the dipole field of the Sun, which extends far beyond Pluto's orbit. The outer boundary of this outflow is called the heliopause and marks the end of our Solar System, where it meets and is deflected by interstellar plasma and magnetic fields. That places a limit on how much mass can be converted into energy by our Sun before it turns into a red giant star. The Sun has been increasing its luminosity for 4 billion years now and will continue to do so for another 6 billion years until it uses up its hydrogen fuel and swells to become a red giant star that eventually swallows Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars and maybe Jupiter and Saturn as well in 10-12 billion years from now.

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #664 on: June 20, 2022, 03:32:34 pm »
I didn't author the following:

That might have been funny the first time but it's wearing very thin now.

The following users thanked this post: Nonlinearplasma

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #665 on: June 20, 2022, 03:34:22 pm »
what is your power source?! 
NLP generator runs on vast quantities of BS

There is enough BS in this thread alone to run a billion Talkie-Toasters for a billion years  ;)

Yeah the hollyoaks chat was pretty bad. Ur right we shouldnt have needed that much BS to understand how any compressed medium currently in production and providing us with our energy and transport needs turns potential energy into kinetic energy. All the rest was only necessary because of the unbelievable amount of kick back releasing potential energy seems to have, how ironic is that? Shall we call it a shockwave? Dont worry all shock waves lose energy inversely to the square of distance. Maybe this 1 still has 2 much energy yet. Pardon the Pun.

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #666 on: June 20, 2022, 03:39:21 pm »
Yeah the hollyoaks chat was pretty bad. Ur right we shouldnt have needed that much BS to understand how any compressed medium currently in production and providing us with our energy and transport needs turns potential energy into kinetic energy. All the rest was only necessary because of the unbelievable amount of kick back releasing potential energy seems to have, how ironic is that? Shall we call it a shockwave? Dont worry all shock waves lose energy inversely to the square of distance. Maybe this 1 still has 2 much energy yet. Pardon the Pun.

I'm not the author, of these reply(s):

Posted by: Richard C. Miller, MD, PhD | Jun 17, 2015 1:18:09 AM

Post a comment

But maybe that is the point? Maybe it is just being used as a mechanism to motivate this society to move away from potential energy? And we should be thankful for the kick back?

The problem I have with that is that you would need a really really big shockwave to cause us to do anything about it. We currently do seem to need a lot of kick back before we will even change our mindset, let alone our ways.

I am still thinking, because I am not sure what your point is yet. Are u trying to get me to think about how energy communication methods can be used in new and improved ways?

You make an excellent point about the futility of argument about evolution. At the end of the day, what matters is whether a theory works, not if everyone agrees with it.

I have developed a similar attitude to global warming. If it exists and is caused by humans, we should do something about it, but I am unconvinced by the evidence that it exists at all. I can't imagine what could possibly convince me that there is enough evidence to be worried about this problem to take serious action on it: there is no way to assess whether the problem exists or not with any certainly because there are too many variables and computer models are easy to tune to give whatever result you want.

But I can look around me and see quite clearly that human activity has a huge impact on our environment and that we definitely need to take action on this basis, even if we are unsure whether we are causing global warming or not. We have definitely harmed our environment, so let's stop doing so! So why don't all those hysterical people who keep shouting about global warming talk about the things everyone can agree on and do something meaningful now? If they pushed for investment in clean energy you wouldn't even need anyone to believe in global warming to think that's a good idea - who doesn't want clean energy? But no, they insist on talking only about things that people disagree on - like whether or not global warming exists - which gets us nowhere!

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #667 on: June 20, 2022, 03:39:30 pm »
Then you must not understand the superconducting nature of...

Indeed, I don't. But I do know you don't get something for nowt, superconducting or not. If you tap into that plasma (or whatever it is) then you extract energy and run it down - it doesn't supply unlimited energy forever.

Having said that, the Earth and Sun and whatever is going on inside are pretty big, and at least in the near and medium term whatever we could extract would be lost in the noise floor. Eventually, if you tap it long enough, that energy source will run out although it has to be said we'd be long gone by then. It would effectively be free energy, but in theory it isn't and I think acknowledging that would be a step in the right direction (not to mention heading off 99% of the initial arguments against your theory).

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #668 on: June 20, 2022, 03:44:03 pm »

They why post the things? Are you trying to fill this place enough with complete rubbish that eventually the mods will lock it (and then the chap will have to start a new thread, right)?

Suppose he comes over to your AI thread and starts posting all this plasma stuff in there - you will throw a right wobbly and pretty quickly you'll demand a mod removes him, right? Why do this shit to his thread then? Just because you think it's cobblers doesn't mean you can leave basic decency at the door.

The following users thanked this post: Nonlinearplasma

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #669 on: June 20, 2022, 03:51:15 pm »

They why post the things? Are you trying to fill this place enough with complete rubbish that eventually the mods will lock it (and then the chap will have to start a new thread, right)?

Suppose he comes over to your AI thread and starts posting all this plasma stuff in there - you will throw a right wobbly and pretty quickly you'll demand a mod removes him, right? Why do this shit to his thread then? Just because you think it's cobblers doesn't mean you can leave basic decency at the door.

N.B. I'm NOT the author (EDIT: But have changed part(s), to '-------', where necessary), but the actual author, seems to be getting really angry....
You have made them REALLY angry now.  Here is what they have to say:

P.S. - Just to show I'm not completely partisan in this I think the plasma stuff is complete -------. But using the above argument I see no reason why he shouldn't be allowed to believe what he wants and post about it.

The guy isn't being treated any differently on here to the way you treat him in his thread, so why are you complaining?

If you carried on like that here then you wouldn't stay long either, but at least people here are polite about it.

Nice try, though...:roll:

I have every chance of staying in my own thread as a matter of fact, since its about related subjects, as opposed to discussing a topic for which there is no evidence at all of its existence (plasma), and then ranting into oblivion about it being able to power anything from toothpicks to rocketships simply by 'tapping' into the energy source (the cosmos).

I can back up my theories with experiments, and even better than that with observations of how real rocket engines work and how they function.

Compare this with 'plasma power', just how do you propose that we use this stuff? By using 'tapping' into the energy source (the cosmos). By using magnetic fields? To what effect? What effect does magnetic fields have on plasma? Wasnt sure that one until my experiments showed me how they work. What effect does plasma have on magnetic fields? Wasnt sure that one until my experiments showed me how they work either!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 04:02:07 pm by MK14 »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #670 on: June 20, 2022, 04:00:27 pm »
Then you must not understand the superconducting nature of...

Indeed, I don't. But I do know you don't get something for nowt, superconducting or not. If you tap into that plasma (or whatever it is) then you extract energy and run it down - it doesn't supply unlimited energy forever.

Having said that, the Earth and Sun and whatever is going on inside are pretty big, and at least in the near and medium term whatever we could extract would be lost in the noise floor. Eventually, if you tap it long enough, that energy source will run out although it has to be said we'd be long gone by then. It would effectively be free energy, but in theory it isn't and I think acknowledging that would be a step in the right direction (not to mention heading off 99% of the initial arguments against your theory).

I dont believe i use them words free energy, at least not very often. Im explaining the power source of the magnetic field and how they produce fluid motion inside a star. I want to use the same geometric shapes to produce a toroid and extract energy from the z-pinch. The source of energy is irrelevant to me. The efficiency of the conversion from potential energy to kinetic energy is ALL im interested in. And it should be all your interested in as well. Thats because all we ever do is increase efficiency. Every major break tho was just a rapid increase in efficiency, such as A.C. over D.C or Steam to Internal Combustion.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 04:14:41 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #671 on: June 20, 2022, 04:09:11 pm »
I dont believe i use them words free energy, at least not very often. Im explaining the power source of the magnetic field and how they produce fluid motion inside a star. I want to use the same geometric shapes to produce a z pinch and extract energy from the z-pinch. The source of energy is irrelevant to me. The efficiency of the conversion from potential energy to kinetic energy is ALL im interested in. And it should be all your interested in as well. Thats because all we ever do is increase efficiency. Every major break tho was just a rapid increase in efficiency, such as A.C. over D.C or Steam to Internal Combustion.

If there is no 'free-energy' in your posts.  Then what problem, exactly, does your thing/invention/patent-patent/device/stuff do, for anyone ?.  WITHOUT any long-winded word salad answers.  I.e. Please only give a short as reasonably possible answer, WITHOUT any meaningless technical babble words.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #672 on: June 20, 2022, 04:16:44 pm »

If there is no 'free-energy' in your posts.  Then what problem, exactly, does your thing/invention/patent-patent/device/stuff do, for anyone ?.  WITHOUT any long-winded word salad answers.  I.e. Please only give a short as reasonably possible answer, WITHOUT any meaningless technical babble words.

Dont be lazy. Go read the patent.

Short and sweet enough for you?

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #673 on: June 20, 2022, 04:19:53 pm »
Dont be lazy. Go read the patent.

Short and sweet enough for you?

It's up to you to answer.

If I want to know what something does, in ideally a few words or sentence, I don't go and spend hours, reading all the patents about it.  As far as I know, you don't yet have any granted patent(s), anyway.

If you continue to refuse to answer, some may assume you are evading the question(s) on purpose, for possibly bad reasons.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 04:22:21 pm by MK14 »

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #674 on: June 20, 2022, 04:28:40 pm »
Oh hell I though this thread had finally died  :palm:

If someone can’t answer a straight question with a straight answer then they are merely a waste of DNA.

The following users thanked this post: Cyberdragon, MK14

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf