Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 84722 times)

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #500 on: June 09, 2022, 01:19:06 am »
link it to what? your ramblings? I made it 3/4 of the first line and gave up by the way.

1 day you will regret that desicion. It wont matter to me in the end

I'd suggest you really need to learn about proper, real, actual, correct physics.  There are many ways of learning more about physics, such as courses, books, and various internet sources can improve your knowledge.

Or you can continue shouting at the clouds, and believing, what seems to be a completely imaginary, almost certainly wrong, view of how physics really works.

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #501 on: June 09, 2022, 01:26:15 am »
The tidal motion in the Earth's oceans are caused by the gravitational force of the Moon in its orbit around the Earth.
The frictional energy in this tidal motion acts as a drain on the orbital kinetic energy of the Moon, and the result is a very, very slow decay of the Moon's orbit.
The original orbital kinetic energy of the Moon is left over from the formation of the Solar System, and can be considered to be a "fossil" energy being drained by the tidal friction, in the absence of air resistance at the Moon's location.

Even if that was correct, it only accounts for 1 wave. The sinusoidal wave that rotates with the planet still needs a mechanism and an energy source that cant be the Moon or Sun.

Not to mention the fact the moon only effects the amplitude of the night time high tide time. It doesnt not control its timing. Which remains 6 hrs apart regardless of the moons phase. This is unexplained in your understanding because you dont understand the mechanism.
If your mechanism was correct you would still have to admit the Sun plays a bigger role than the Moon on the opposite tidal bulge and the 1 facing it, plus the timing.
The worst failure of your mechanism is, it has absolutely no mechanism or energy source for the wave rotating with earth. I have shown you this wave inside the larger wave of the tide. Can you please explain it using the moon as the mechanism?

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #502 on: June 09, 2022, 01:30:51 am »

I'd suggest you really need to learn about proper, real, actual, correct physics.  There are many ways of learning more about physics, such as courses, books, and various internet sources can improve your knowledge.

Or you can continue shouting at the clouds, and believing, what seems to be a completely imaginary, almost certainly wrong, view of how physics really works.

So you are say parallel current dont atract and anti parallel currents dont repel?

Are you also saying a rotating current does not incuse a secondary current at 90°?

This is the basic physics that only i seem to understand. And whats funny is they are well established physics LAWS,  that everyone in this forum uses. I know this because i have worked with prove of it all my life. So how you dont is beyond me. Plasma is electricity.

If no one can understand that a magnetic field is a wave even after spending their working life measureing and drawing electric and magnetic fields as waves then there is no hope that you will understand elecrtomagnetism and im in the wrong place.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 01:44:13 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #503 on: June 09, 2022, 01:42:05 am »
So you are say parallel current dont atract and anti parallel currents dont repel?

Are you also saying a rotating current does not incuse a secondary current at 90°?

This is the basic physics that only i seem to understand. And whats funny is they are well established physics LAWS,  that everyone in this forum uses. I know this because i have worked with prove of it all my life. So how you dont is beyond me. Plasma is electricity.

I think what you are trying to say is.  That conventional physics is WRONG (at least in part), therefore you won't/can't/shouldn't learn it.  I.e. You very strongly disagree with at least some of conventional physics wisdom.

I'd still suggest learning (conventional) physics properly.  Then you will understand all the robust tests (experiments) and theories (that usually explain/match the results), that have come to shape modern day physics.  How it has come about.  Which parts are considered very trustworthy and reliable (correct), and upcoming physics things (such as newly discovered sub-particles and their effects), which are still poorly understood, and very open to new theories, to explain the newly discovered results.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 01:48:19 am by MK14 »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #504 on: June 09, 2022, 01:47:02 am »

I think what you are trying to say is.  That conventional physics is WRONG (at least in part), therefore you won't/can't/shouldn't learn it.  I.e. You very strongly disagree with at least some of conventional physics wisdom.

I'd still suggest learning (conventional) physics properly.  Then you will understand all the robust tests, experiments and theories, that have come to shape modern day physics.  How it has come about.  Which parts are considered very reliably correct, and upcoming physics things, which are still poorly understood, and very open to new theories, to explain the newly discovered results.

No what im saying is here is why the conventional physics laws work, and how they apply to a plasma toroid.

The conventional physics THEORYS that are not LAWS, some of which have been disproven already are wrong and here is the mechanism to understand why they are wrong
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 01:49:23 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #505 on: June 09, 2022, 01:58:13 am »
No what im saying is here is why the conventional physics laws work, and how they apply to a plasma toroid.

The conventional physics THEORYS that are not LAWS, some of which have been disproven already are wrong and here is the mechanism to understand why they are wrong

Well, I'm a supporter of conventional physics (in general, but allow for things to change in time, as new experiments and theories, require.  Such as with quantum physics stuff and the discovery of new tiny sub-particles).  I can only point you at physics learning options (lead a horse to water), but if you don't/won't/can't learn it or want to disagree/disregard it, completely (NOT decide to drink the water), I can't help that (the horse will have to remain thirsty).
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 02:09:09 am by MK14 »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #506 on: June 09, 2022, 02:16:02 am »

Well, I'm a supporter of conventional physics.  I can only point you at physics learning options (take a horse to water), but if you don't/won't/can't learn it or want to disagree/disregard it, completely (NOT decide to drink the water), I can't help that (the horse will have to remain thirsty).

But not electrical laws?

Can you see that the electric and magnetic field waves are 1 sinusoidal helical wave rotating around the conductor?  So the magnetic field must be what? It can be used to induce a secondary sinusoidal wave at 90° in a secondary entirely seperate counductor and so on. We can even calculate the changes to the shape of 2 perpendicular 2D waves that wave induced by the "magnetic field". A field can have a negative. A wave can not, It only goes to zero and their interactions become loops and nodes. That is the misconception of the math we (the outside observer) use in electrical laws that needs to be adjust to understand plasma and magnetism/gravity in 3 dimensions. It basic but it requires a lot of work to get to it. The first part is understanding how wave function works for an atom and a magnet. And you have to understand a stars quadrupole by replacing the magnetic field lines with the hydrogen atoms wave function. I did this for you by showing you the solar magnetic reversal.

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #507 on: June 09, 2022, 02:21:59 am »
But not electrical laws?

Can you see that the electric and magnetic field waves are 1 sinusoidal helical wave rotating around the conductor?  So the magnetic field must be what? It can be used to induce a secondary sinusoidal wave at 90° in a secondary entirely seperate counductor and so on. We can even calculate the changes to the shape of 2 perpendicular 2D waves that wave induced by the "magnetic field". A field can have a negative. A wave can not, It only goes to zero and their interactions become loops and nodes. That is the misconception of the math we (the outside observer) use in electrical laws that needs to be adjust to understand plasma and magnetism/gravity in 3 dimensions. It basic but it requires a lot of work to get to it. The first part is understanding how wave function works for an atom and a magnet. And you have to understand a stars quadrupole by replacing the magnetic field lines with the hydrogen atoms wave function. I did this for you by showing you the solar magnetic reversal.

I feel like, I'm dealing with the following, factitious person/character/artificial-entity:
{Substitute in the video, where it says 'toast' or similar, with 'plasma/quadrupole/magnetic-field' etc}

« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 02:24:21 am by MK14 »

The following users thanked this post: daqq, hexreader, bd139

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #508 on: June 09, 2022, 02:29:44 am »

I feel like, I'm dealing with the following, factitious person/character/artificial-entity:
{Substitute in the video, where it says 'toast' or similar, with 'plasma/quadrupole/magnetic-field' etc}

And i feel like im dealing with flat earthers that cant see that the 2 flat waves they have been measuring their whole life travels through a rotating 3 dimensional universe. And the field lines they draw on a flat piece of paper repersent the central axis of the wave. And the arrows repersent the direction of rotation of the helical wave.

Even although they say the field line wrap around the conductor. They use there fingers wrapped around their thumb to better understand the 3D wave but still want to live with their flat perspective of the universe because its easier to understand.

Try pointing your fingers in the direction of travel a little. Then you might understand the direction of the "field"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 02:31:40 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #509 on: June 09, 2022, 02:38:23 am »

And i feel like im dealing with flat earthers that cant see that the 2 flat waves they have been measuring their whole life travels through a rotating 3 dimensional universe. And the field lines they draw on a flat piece of paper repersent the central axis of the wave. And the arrows repersent the direction of rotation of the helical wave.

Even although they say the field line wrap around the conductor. They use there fingers wrapped around their thumb to better understand the 3D wave but still want to live with their flat perspective of the universe because its easier to understand.

Try pointing your fingers in the direction of travel a little. Then you might understand the direction of the "field"

That reminds me of the time in physics lab as an undergraduate where we did practical experiments that demonstrated actual physics. I wish everyone could have that experience.

The following users thanked this post: MrMobodies

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #510 on: June 09, 2022, 02:52:43 am »

That reminds me of the time in physics lab as an undergraduate where we did practical experiments that demonstrated actual physics. I wish everyone could have that experience.

We have done them, they are called electric generators. We built these things called oscilloscopes. Unfortunately 3D screens werent available.

Im starting to think Maxwell and Tesla gave up trying to explain that it was a 3 dimensional helical wave used to propagate/measure energy. Probably thought better off it after the last guy said that the Earth wasnt flat.

Offline TimFox

• Super Contributor
  • Retired, now restoring antique test equipment
« Reply #511 on: June 09, 2022, 03:00:27 am »
Tides:  I made a slight mistake, the effect of tides and tidal friction actually accelerates the Moon, but slows the Earth's rotation.
See  https://www.britannica.com/science/tidal-friction
It points out that the Moon's effect on Earth tides is stronger than that of the Sun.
The fusion engine powering the Sun is not directly relevant to this discussion.

The following users thanked this post: MK14

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #512 on: June 09, 2022, 03:03:05 am »
Tides:  I made a slight mistake, the effect of tides and tidal friction actually accelerates the Moon, but slows the Earth's rotation.
It points out that the Moon's effect on Earth tides is stronger than that of the Sun.

So how does the moon not significantly effect the timing of the tide, but significantly effect the amplitude of the wave height? Specifically the night time high tide leading up to and away from the full moon

Note; the timing of the tide is called the wave period, this remain 6hrs apart regardless of the location of the Moon. The Moon is a rotating single standing wave, rotating over the top off the 2 wave created by the magnetosphere, 1 high in the bow shock and another in the magnetotail. Sucking the water up.
Like a ball falling from a very high height while rotating cause lift, so does our planets magnetic wing interacting with the solar wind.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 03:12:44 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #513 on: June 09, 2022, 05:00:47 am »
I've heard, they are planing to do a new version of the Turbo Encabulator video.

It involves magnetic plasmid sinusoidal waves, brought about by the 3d-hydro-cyclic motions of the Moon and Sun, to create Non-linear-plasma energy waves.

Unfortunately, these Non-linear-plasma wavelets, are well known to produce mentally ill ramblings of complete gibberish, by anyone sailing too close and too long. E.g. a 6 month round the world, sailing trip, might do it.

The following users thanked this post: hexreader, Cyberdragon, bd139

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #514 on: June 09, 2022, 07:08:11 am »
A pyramid scheme of crowdfundings you say. I could get behind that  :-DD

no no, you get on top of it, or you are the mug loosing the money :)

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #515 on: June 09, 2022, 07:22:14 am »
A pyramid scheme of crowdfundings you say. I could get behind that  :-DD

no no, you get on top of it, or you are the mug loosing the money :)

I was planning to take commission from every level  >:D

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #516 on: June 09, 2022, 08:29:12 am »
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/280095922_Test_of_the_European_Transport_Solver_in_the_frame_of_Integrated_Tokamak_Modelling#pf4
A combination of the toroidal and poloidal fields gives rise to magnetic field lines which have a helical trajectory around the torus as shown in Fig. 1. In a stellarator the poloidal field is  supplied  by  external  coils  [3].  The  tokamaks  rely on  a  toroidal  plasma  current  for  the generation of the poloidal field. Generally, the toroidal current pI  in a tokamak is generated inductively by means of a transformer, in which plasma acts as a secondary winding coil. This immediately leads to major  limitations of tokamak  operation:  the  finite  flux swing of the transformer in  a  combination  with  the  finite  resistivity  of  plasma  results  in  a  finite  pulse length during which plasma is contained inside tokamak. This has motivated a development of  alternative  ways  for  the  generation  of  the  toroidal  plasma  current

When you finally figure out that electricity and plasma induce secondary currents at 90° to the coil current, try to remember that i compared you to flat Earthers and you still thought you were smarter and ridiculed the idea that the 3 dimensional method for transporting energy through the universe is not a 3 dimensional rotating helical wave. Even tho it is the only propagation mechanism that follows the inverse square law.

He who laughs last, laughs the longest.

PITCH exaggerated - pitch for superconductivity equals 1.1°. They had to exaggerate it to make it easier for you to visualize it.

To quote my post above

And the reply that comment got about physics experiments

If that paper isnt a plasma physics experiment then what is? I wish everyone would read and understand the experiments that have already been done before trying to accuse the inventor of not having a "basic understanding" of experiments already conducted and documented.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 11:53:04 am by Nonlinearplasma »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #517 on: June 09, 2022, 09:46:47 am »
Notice the secondary induced poloidal (B field) current has a rotational direction to it.

Electric motors  and tranformers utilise this secondary current to increase the efficiency of the energy transfer between primary current and secondary induced current. We use individual and insulated Iron cores so as to induce as many individual currents as possible. The density and conductivity of the material changes the efficiency of the induction of energy into the material of the secondary circuit.

The "finite" resistance of plasma as described above, results in eddy currents being produced that cant be removed. This is due to the toroidal coil of the plasma being used as a secondary winding. When the resistance becomes so low that it becomes a superconductor it becomes the primary winding, back feeding the enormous amounts of energy into the electrical primary coil from the eddie currents that form because we cant insulate the medium into individual conductors.

In electrical circuits this is caused by the resistance to the primary current by the induction of the secondary current and eddie currents, that is created almost instantaneously on the z axis of the coil. This is why motors and transformers have high start up currents, that eventually settle down. We have so far not managed to insulated plasma currents from each other so these eddie currents produce magnetic islands in the plasma that expands the medium and increases resistance. Something we dont want in the toroid, but do want in the poloidal secondary current. The expansion of the plasma of the secondary current is used to rotate the plasma reactor and generate electrical power.

This backfeeding of energy causes resistance, which forms large eddie currents in the plasma toroid. The eddie currents stop the superconductivity of the plasma, which then reforms superconductivity as the eddie currents disappear. This is why the plasma produces a " finite pulse length" as described above.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 10:28:59 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline TimFox

• Super Contributor
« Reply #518 on: June 09, 2022, 01:38:32 pm »

So how does the moon not significantly effect the timing of the tide, but significantly effect the amplitude of the wave height? Specifically the night time high tide leading up to and away from the full moon

Note; the timing of the tide is called the wave period, this remain 6hrs apart regardless of the location of the Moon. The Moon is a rotating single standing wave, rotating over the top off the 2 wave created by the magnetosphere, 1 high in the bow shock and another in the magnetotail. Sucking the water up.
Like a ball falling from a very high height while rotating cause lift, so does our planets magnetic wing interacting with the solar wind.

The full description of tides is complicated:  the encyclopedia article quoted was basic.
For a detailed description, the interested reader should consult "Bowditch".
"The American Practical Navigator: An Epitome of Navigation", National Imagery and Mapping Agency, Publication 9"
(My copy is the bicentennial 2002 edition, the last one in a single volume.  Later editions take up two volumes, with more data on electronic navigation.)
These are available in (huge) pdf files from  https://msi.nga.mil/Publications/APN 

Chapter 9 discusses tides (important to navigation, obviously).
Paragraph 906 specifically addresses solar tide and its interaction with lunar tide.  An interesting detail:  "There are a few places, primarily in the South Pacific and Indonesian areas, where the solar oscillation is the more important, and at those places the high and low waters occur at about the same time each day.  At Port Adelaide, Australia the solar and lunar semidiurnal oscillations are equal and nullify one another at neaps."

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #519 on: June 09, 2022, 02:42:01 pm »

An interesting detail:  "There are a few places, primarily in the South Pacific and Indonesian areas, where the solar oscillation is the more important, and at those places the high and low waters occur at about the same time each day.  At Port Adelaide, Australia the solar and lunar semidiurnal oscillations are equal and nullify one another at neaps."

What you are describing is called a node. The sinusoidal oscillations of the 2 waves cancel each other out, this is correct. Both waves have no negative value, yet they still cancel out. If they added together we call them a loop. Now apply the same logic to the 3 dimensional helical waves around a toroid. Ie the electric field sinusoidal wave and the magnetic field sinusoidal wave. It is also true that the negative and positive component of these waves cancel out, but only to the toroidal axis. The poloidal axis does not view the negative component as negative. It views both negative component as spin down in every direction around the Toroid, hence the "field lines" travel in the same direction along the z axis with a rotational component included, as shown above. While the same location views the positive component as spin up. The energy density in either component of the toroid is not the same. The inside edge negative component is compressed due to the small inside circumference campared to the outer positive component. The toroidal axis is a balanced energy system. But the poloidal is NOT, thus it becomes an exponential energy peak that induces a secondary current that travels in the direction of the field lines. With a slight rotation to it. Which forms the helical trajectory of the poloidal field lines. Aka a magnetic field measured by a sinusoidal wave.

With regards to the tide height along the Timor Sea, we still need an explaination for the loops and nodes that DO NOT rotate around the planet. They are fixed to a surface location, ie the loops that form at Broome and Darwin and the nodes that form inbetween. This sinusoidal wave pattern can not be created by the Sun or Moon because it does not rotate around the planet. It rotates with the planet. Meaning the cause of this (gravity) wave must come from the same energy source that generates the magnetic field, which also rotates with the planet. As can be seen around a magnet, and the loops and nodes formed by a ferro fluid.

Offline TimFox

• Super Contributor
« Reply #520 on: June 09, 2022, 03:20:26 pm »
The logic between the antepenultimate and penultimate sentences of your reply is unclear.

Further details on tidal and non-tidal currents are found in paragraphs 913 to 922 of Bowditch.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 03:57:10 pm by TimFox »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #521 on: June 09, 2022, 11:11:09 pm »
The logic between the antepenultimate and penultimate sentences of your reply is unclear.

Further details on tidal and non-tidal currents are found in paragraphs 913 to 922 of Bowditch.

There is a sinusoidal wave pattern of loops and nodes that occur inside both larger high tide waves. This is a fixed sinusoidal wave that rotates at the same speed as the planet. The position of each loop and node is fixed to a surface location. Ie Broome and Darwin, but you will find the same pattern exists along many of the east to west coastlines. Likely some north/south coasts as well. You are looking at the maximum height of the tide during the same high tide. Its best to do it on a spring tide but it can be clearly seen on every tide if you know what to look for.

Once you see the pattern of loops and nodes that exists across the Timor Sea, i added a sinusoidal wave to the graphic to make it easier to spot it. You can also see the same mechanism in the ferro fluid above it.
You will also notice this pattern across many other coast lines. The South China sea, North Taiwan has a node of under 1m while opposite it in Fuzhou it has a loop of 5m, Shanwei has a node of under 1m. Then it starts to rise again and that is only todays tide. I dont think i need to looking for the spring tide height difference.

Unless you remove the magnetic field lines of magnetism in your head and replace then with a magnet wave functions, such as the hydrogen atom from quantum mechanics you will never understand the 3 dimensional motion of Electromagnetism or the Plasma Universe. My spelling may be garbage, but the terms i use are specific. I have been mergering current terminology with 3 dimensional terminology in the hope you will natureally start to view magnetism from both the dipole and quadrupole perspective.

If you really believe the energy in a transformer core is being past by magnetic field lines with arrows on them and not a 3 dimensional wave such as that of the electric and magnetic wave measured by oscilloscopes in the primary that created the "field" in the first place and secondary winding that is harnessing it.

I previously showed some graphics of multiple hydrogen atoms wave functions side by side, its the simplest and current best model of the magnetic effect around all quadrupoles such as the Earth or Sun . Until you view these lobes over 2 dimensional maps you will not see the full picture. This is because as your observer enters the red lobe and looks backward the colour changes to blue, my reply to you a few nights ago explained this in detail.

The electromagnetic laws can be understood at a Quantum level by simply placing your observer inbetween 2 geosynchronous wave functions. You will quickly notice that the stronger dipoles are causing the electrostatic effect (like poles repel) and the quadrupole which must be offset N to S in every possible quadrant. When all forward facing dipole are compressed by acceleration such as accelerating Plasma, we find the electrostatic force remains the same as both dipoles compressed or expanded evenly, however the quadrupole inside the forward facing dipole have a higher energy density than the rear quadrupoles inside the rear component of the dipole. This is how Coulomb's law works at a quantum level. This differential level of energy between the compressed quadrupole and expanded quadrupole is measured by differential equations. I believe i have already explained the quantum difference between A.C and D.C.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 11:16:36 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #522 on: June 10, 2022, 11:51:16 am »

Joke: Maybe this thread could be the first to go into  a "Junk Science" section.

I find it amazing a bunch of ppl who measure electrical current as a wave and watch it induces secondary currents at 90° and still not understand a simply plasma coil doing the same. Flat earth city

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #523 on: June 10, 2022, 12:14:23 pm »

Code: [Select]
for (;;) {
   wait_for_post();
   printf("Show us the mathematics. That's the language that is required to express these ideas.");
}

The following users thanked this post: hexreader, Cyberdragon, MK14

Offline Zero999

• Super Contributor
« Reply #524 on: June 10, 2022, 12:18:56 pm »

Joke: Maybe this thread could be the first to go into  a "Junk Science" section.

I find it amazing a bunch of ppl who measure electrical current as a wave and watch it induces secondary currents at 90° and still not understand a simply plasma coil doing the same. Flat earth city
What makes you think you're the smartest person here?

It's arrogant of you to assume you're the most intelligent person here, because no one else understands your theory. It's far more likely you're either poor at communicating your idea, or it's nonsensical.

The following users thanked this post: hexreader, Cyberdragon, MK14, bd139, MrMobodies

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf