Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 84727 times)

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #475 on: June 08, 2022, 02:15:01 pm »

You see all that "stuff" that Eric does in that video. They're called experiments. They confirm theories. Could you tell us about any real experiments that YOU have done to confirm any of the groundbreaking ideas that you are telling us about?

McBryce.

I designed a reactor that can be used as an experiment. It needs to be built. Its very similar to the process currently underway with ITER, the experimental fusion reactor currently being built.

I have also provided the experimental research done by Los Almos plasma physics lab, and magnetic island research from 2006 that shows the explosive pressure gradient of the non linear dynamics of plasma in from fusion research. To quote the paper

The total torque is balanced by the non-stationary part of the inertial torque: r~eθ· ∂~V /∂t. Fig-ures 7 show the contour plots of the magnetic island and the total torque. Red colorshows positive values, where the torque enforce the fluid element to move in the posi-tive poloidal angle direction, blue color shows negative values, where the torque enforce the fluid element to move in the negative direction. As shown in fig.7(a), around theO-point, the total torque becomes positive and, around the X-point, it becomes negative.This means that plasma is forced in the opposite directions around X- and O-points.In the flow-suppressed phase (phase A), the magnetic island has a finite phase differ-ence with respect to the external perturbation. In the nonlinear rapid growth phase(phase B), the magnetic island shifts in the poloidal direction so that the displacementsof the O- and X- points are different

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/253018641_Explosive_growth_and_nonlinear_dynamics_of_the_forced_magnetic_island

I suggest reading section 4 and 5 (above) as you can read it tells you that the pespective changes from red to blue as it crosses the axis. Ive been saying this for some time. Basic the only difference between the north and south pole is the direction of rotation. There is always 6 perspectives of any rotation. We must use all of them if we are to understand what we are looking at. Once we understand we can reduce to 4 perspectives, as the X and Y are the same and inter changeable.

I also changed the time taken to clear a head of water by changing the direction of electrical current in a set of insulated conductors travelling parallel with the water current.

This experiment uses electrical current in a similar way to a Tesla's valve in order to change the density in the nozzle. Increasing the density in the nozzle, slows the current down. Reducing the density in the nozzle increases the current. Reducing the time to clear the head of water. It was a piss weak experiment using very little water pressure/current and 12 volt with very little current. The joys of living on solar power. But it still changed the time by 1 sec in 75 seconds. O.5 second between no current and current going either way. Head height is essential controlled by gravity. If DC electricity can change the density of water, that proves to me that gravity is electrically laws applied to fluids that can be controlled by MHD. Such as superionic lava inside Earth or plasma inside the Sun.

Offline bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #476 on: June 08, 2022, 02:31:35 pm »
If DC electricity can change the density of water, that proves to me that gravity is electrically laws applied to fluids that can be controlled by MHD.

If you can reliably reproduce a significant change in water density--or even a change flow not related to density-- due to a small electrical current you will have achieved something quite remarkable, I think.  So why not concentrate for now on that small and presumably easy to replicate phenomenon?
A 3.5 digit 4.5 digit 5 digit 5.5 digit 6.5 digit 7.5 digit DMM is good enough for most people.

The following users thanked this post: MK14

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #477 on: June 08, 2022, 03:48:41 pm »
If DC electricity can change the density of water, that proves to me that gravity is electrically laws applied to fluids that can be controlled by MHD.

If you can reliably reproduce a significant change in water density--or even a change flow not related to density-- due to a small electrical current you will have achieved something quite remarkable, I think.  So why not concentrate for now on that small and presumably easy to replicate phenomenon?

I still have the videos of the experiment. Although i need to rewire the nozzle, she suffered some major green death. I tried to go more powerful with the desalination pump, but motor controllers werent available to me and i waste nearly $1000 on parts that were useless without the motor controller. Covid supply issues.

All i was doing was using the electric and magnetic field of DC to replace the earths magnetic field. Let water fall and you can physically see the laminar tube shrink in size.

Offline bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #478 on: June 08, 2022, 04:44:00 pm »
You might not understand the effect even if you did observe it.

A 3.5 digit 4.5 digit 5 digit 5.5 digit 6.5 digit 7.5 digit DMM is good enough for most people.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #479 on: June 08, 2022, 05:09:28 pm »
You might not understand the effect even if you did observe it.

Conductors were insulated from the water. And the 10 or 15amps i was using had about 20 .75mm copper conductors to choice as their path before trying to use the highly resistive salt water. At a fundimental level this is the same process.

The density changes that generate the movement of fluid in that video are micro scale compared to the Z-Pinch. All you have to do to understand the plasma reactor is realise the same flow produced by that 2D experiment is happening in the center of the toroid. We know this because all rotating currents induce a secondary current at 90° on the poloidal axis. All we have to do is built a double helical plasma flow in the toroid and we will built a self sustaining dynamo. Then whatever energy/current that is produces on the z pinch can be utilized without distrubing the self sustaining dynamo. Since we are using highly ionised plasma the flow rate increase. I hope you will agree it will work better than adding salt to water.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 05:47:46 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #480 on: June 08, 2022, 06:47:05 pm »
I thought it would be worth explaining a few points from section 5 of the non linear dynamics paper.
The total torque is balanced by the non-stationary part of the inertial torque
Torque is produced in a plasma toroid by the rotation of the quadrupole lopes inside the stationary dipole. This in electricity is DC. In DC the wave function of the atom is rotated along the poloidal axis of the wave. Ie the direction of current. This torque produces the right hand rule and is caused by the degree offset in the trajectory of the wave that is controlling the atomic structure of the conductor. The degree of the offset between 2 atoms means that 1 set of quadrupole lopes are offset to the next by the trajectory of the wave. Since it is inevitable that the lopes are opposite in ever plain any rotation of 1 atom sends a retarded rotating wave along the conductor. Then each wave peak of which is called the electron and termed negative.

Red colorshows positive values, where the torque enforce the fluid element to move in the posi-tive poloidal angle direction,
The poloidal angle direction is the tracjectory, when they say positive they are saying the particle is spin up.
blue color shows negative values, where the torque enforce the fluid element to move in the negative direction
As ive been trying to explain, the direction of rotation or spin direction is the master of all opposites. The colour, pole or value we place on the direction the wave is spinning/travelling is just that, our perspective. We have to take into account that the opposite observer views every colour, pole as opposite to us at any given time, but only some values depending on their orientation.

When i used the reference -1 + -1 in another form, i was taking about an opposite observer plus an opposite orientation flipping what is seen twice. It changes how everything looks in terms of positive and negative, and we need to understand that for mathimatical reasons. If we look behind us that is what we should see, which means that is what 2 parallel particles see of each other.
In the flow-suppressed phase (phase A), the magnetic island has a finite phase differ-ence with respect to the external perturbation.
The quadrupoles cant get out of alignment to much, the compression of external laminar flow contains the magnetic island. This is differential equations at work.
"In the nonlinear rapid growth phase(phase B), the magnetic island shifts in the poloidal direction so that the displacementsof the O- and X- points are different"
Here we have the dipole of the atomic wave function shifting in the polidal direction. This is the equivalent of A.C. where the rolling over of the stronger dipole produces a larger change in the magnetic and electric field.

Since this is called the rapid growth stage, we can see how this has a repulsive force between the atomic wave function. In electricity we say anti parallel current repels, while In plasma we say non linear plasma expands (explosively according to this paper)

So we can say that not only does the plasma reactor produce a self sustaining dynamo. It also has the ability to extract an explosive pressure gradient on an entirely different induced reusable medium.

Ie, it uses no fuel. Its Energy Source (fuel) is the self sustaining dynamo.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 07:13:33 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #481 on: June 08, 2022, 07:34:37 pm »
but you still keep quoting other work and claim you have done research....

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #482 on: June 08, 2022, 08:02:11 pm »
but you still keep quoting other work and claim you have done research....

It called citation. Its the standard method used to link research. I apologise i didnt come up with the method, it just seems to be what everyone does. The whole idea of crowdfunding Research and design with this perfectly logical invention which was orginally posted in a crowdfunding forum, is so i can do more physical research. I believe i was asked to provide proof. How else im i suppose to do it?

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #483 on: June 08, 2022, 08:05:36 pm »
link it to what? your ramblings? I made it 3/4 of the first line and gave up by the way.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, bd139

Offline bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #484 on: June 08, 2022, 08:13:32 pm »
Most of what you write is gobbledygook, but you do reveal a few fundamental errors and misunderstandings.

The density changes that generate the movement of fluid in that video

The motion of the fluid is simply the Lorentz force of the magnetic field on a moving charge.  Any density changes are entirely incidental to the forces involved, and in the case of water density changes will be very, very slight.

Ie, it uses no fuel. Its Energy Source (fuel) is the self sustaining dynamo.

You've misinterpreted the term 'self-sustaining dynamo'.  This is not an energy source even in theory, but a mechanism whereby the dynamo generating a magnetic field can be sustained by preexisting mechanical energy.  Eventually that energy will run out, but in the case of stars and planet, perhaps not for a long time.  Nobody proposes this as an over-unity primary source of energy, not even the cranks like Sky Scholar (AFAIK--there's no way I'm watching his stuff and if he does claim this, well he's an idiot).  To do this on a man-made device, you'd have to put the energy in first, and the timescales would all be a lot shorter. 

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #485 on: June 08, 2022, 08:14:09 pm »
link it to what? your ramblings? I made it 3/4 of the first line and gave up by the way.

1 day you will regret that desicion. It wont matter to me in the end

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #486 on: June 08, 2022, 08:16:33 pm »

1 day you will regret that desicion. It wont matter to me in the end

I am regretting joining this thread. It's a criminal waste of entropy.

Offline AndyBeez

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #487 on: June 08, 2022, 08:22:22 pm »
Negative entropy? Now that is dodgy technology.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #488 on: June 08, 2022, 08:24:57 pm »

Pay me £15 million and I will make it happen  :popcorn:

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #489 on: June 08, 2022, 08:29:07 pm »
Most of what you write is gobbledygook, but you do reveal a few fundamental errors and misunderstandings.

The density changes that generate the movement of fluid in that video

The motion of the fluid is simply the Lorentz force of the magnetic field on a moving charge.  Any density changes are entirely incidental to the forces involved, and in the case of water density changes will be very, very slight.

Magnetic wave. The field is the central axis of a electromagnetic wave of which the force is perpendicular to because the wave is rotating, something the "field" fails to show you and why you dont understand that waves result in density changes which produces fluid motion.

You've misinterpreted the term 'self-sustaining dynamo'.  This is not an energy source even in theory, but a mechanism whereby the dynamo generating a magnetic field can be sustained by preexisting mechanical energy.  Eventually that energy will run out, but in the case of stars and planet, perhaps not for a long time.  Nobody proposes this as an over-unity primary source of energy, not even the cranks like Sky Scholar (AFAIK--there's no way I'm watching his stuff and if he does claim this, well he's an idiot).  To do this on a man-made device, you'd have to put the energy in first, and the timescales would all be a lot shorter. 

So you believe the source of energy that is raising the tides of our planet every 12 hours and is doing so in multiple sinusoidal waves from fusion, not to mention all the fluid motion under the crust and the extended atmosphere. If you dont think the atmosphere has energy being used constantly, more than what is possible from the light and weak gravitational forces that dont even explain half of the tidal or atmospheric effects.

The energy in that ocean is incredible. And it comes from the magnetosphere and that comes from the self sustaining dynamo. Not from fusion.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #490 on: June 08, 2022, 08:41:06 pm »
Lets all try to remember when you look at a magnetic field line it was generated by a magnetic and electric sinusoidal wave. When i call the pole an exponential wave peak. Im trying to remove the field lines from your head and replace them with a rotating helical wave. The Lorentz force is the density changes created by the waves which cause fluid motion. Electro Magnetic (wave driven) hydro dynamics

Offline bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #491 on: June 08, 2022, 08:45:29 pm »
So you believe the source of energy that is raising the tides of our planet every 12 hours and is doing so in multiple sinusoidal waves from fusion,

Did I say that?  Nobody I know of has proposed that the tides are caused by fusion...

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #492 on: June 08, 2022, 08:56:22 pm »
So you believe the source of energy that is raising the tides of our planet every 12 hours and is doing so in multiple sinusoidal waves from fusion,

Did I say that?  Nobody I know of has proposed that the tides are caused by fusion...

But it needs a source of energy? Where is the source? It takes energy to move water every day. A lot of energy. More than we have ever been able to generate, everyday is easily used. And at least 1 of them sinusoidal waves rotates with the planet. Another remains fixed to the orientation of the magnetosphere. While one rotates around with the same period as the Moon. So the energy source for the magnetosphere is inside our planet, we know that. The tides are controlled by it, not the weak force of gravity. You have to look at more than 1 wave to understand the energy in a system and its mechanisms.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 08:57:53 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline AndyBeez

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #493 on: June 08, 2022, 09:00:40 pm »
Do you take Dogecoin or even Terra[Luna]*?

* Note the USB crypto wallet may be worth more as scrap metal than the crypto.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #494 on: June 08, 2022, 09:06:39 pm »
Do you take Dogecoin or even Terra[Luna]*?

* Note the USB crypto wallet may be worth more as scrap metal than the crypto.

We have moved onto Shiba Inu now as it is plummeting slightly slower towards oblivion than the Dogecoin investment. I will accept 2 SHIB. Oh no make that 3 SHIB. Ok 4 NOW.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #495 on: June 08, 2022, 09:18:33 pm »

You have not argued your idea for 20 pages yet  :-DD

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #496 on: June 08, 2022, 09:21:04 pm »

You have not argued your idea for 20 pages yet  :-DD

Ah yes that's because I am openly admitting I will come up with the idea once you have paid me  :-DD

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #497 on: June 08, 2022, 09:28:41 pm »
sounds like we all need to launch a crowd funder each and then club together, you start pre-emptively pre-empting

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #498 on: June 08, 2022, 09:54:23 pm »
A pyramid scheme of crowdfundings you say. I could get behind that  :-DD

Offline TimFox

• Super Contributor
  • Retired, now restoring antique test equipment
« Reply #499 on: June 08, 2022, 09:59:21 pm »

But it needs a source of energy? Where is the source? It takes energy to move water every day. A lot of energy. More than we have ever been able to generate, everyday is easily used. And at least 1 of them sinusoidal waves rotates with the planet. Another remains fixed to the orientation of the magnetosphere. While one rotates around with the same period as the Moon. So the energy source for the magnetosphere is inside our planet, we know that. The tides are controlled by it, not the weak force of gravity. You have to look at more than 1 wave to understand the energy in a system and its mechanisms.

The tidal motion in the Earth's oceans are caused by the gravitational force of the Moon in its orbit around the Earth.
The frictional energy in this tidal motion acts as a drain on the orbital kinetic energy of the Moon, and the result is a very, very slow decay of the Moon's orbit.
The original orbital kinetic energy of the Moon is left over from the formation of the Solar System, and can be considered to be a "fossil" energy being drained by the tidal friction, in the absence of air resistance at the Moon's location.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf