Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 84827 times)

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #350 on: June 05, 2022, 08:13:43 pm »
Hmm. Since the plasma reactor is non-linear it could be used to build an audio amplifier. Could the OP please provide relevant data about amplifier usage. This is an electronics forum after all.

It can power your amplifier for a very very long time.

It amplifies the wave travelling around the toroid on the z-pinch axis, it then exacts this power and converts it to electrical energy 😊
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 08:20:39 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline Zero999

• Super Contributor
« Reply #351 on: June 05, 2022, 08:42:29 pm »
Hmm. Since the plasma reactor is non-linear it could be used to build an audio amplifier. Could the OP please provide relevant data about amplifier usage. This is an electronics forum after all.

It amplifies the wave travelling around the toroid on the z-pinch axis, it then exacts this power and converts it to electrical energy 😊
Have you ever heard of the travelling wave tube?

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #352 on: June 05, 2022, 08:58:50 pm »

Cant say i have mate, although it sounds like the smaller tubes inside the hadley and ferrel cells. I use straws bunched together to visualize the individual waves of ions creating larger "wave tubes". 1st pic attached

Also the plasma tubes of earths magnetosphere as done by the reseacher that modeled earths magnetic field. 2nd pic

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #353 on: June 05, 2022, 09:16:08 pm »
2nd pic

I think we've seen those many times previously. Maybe you could just refer to the first instance instead of re-posting them every page? That would save quite a few MB each page refresh too.

Also, possibly worth bearing in mind, most of the dodgy theories chaps we get posting seem to rely on a small set of images they post many times in a thread, as if they are armour or something. That's as reliable an indicator of, ah, strangeness as references to the skyscholar channel.

The following users thanked this post: Someone

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #354 on: June 05, 2022, 09:19:18 pm »
What would the cut and paste cult do if they couldn't edit other people's work?

https://commons.wikimedia.org/?title=File:Geodynamo_Between_Reversals.gif

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline Zero999

• Super Contributor
« Reply #355 on: June 05, 2022, 09:20:34 pm »

Cant say i have mate, although it sounds like the smaller tubes inside the hadley and ferrel cells. I use straws bunched together to visualize the individual waves of ions creating larger "wave tubes". 1st pic attached

Also the plasma tubes of earths magnetosphere as done by the reseacher that modeled earths magnetic field. 2nd pic
:palm:

The following users thanked this post: Cyberdragon, bd139

Offline Zucca

• Supporter
  • EE meid in Itali
« Reply #356 on: June 06, 2022, 03:44:13 am »
Before you go and lock the thread, I'd like to introduce Scott to this person:
With this guy on your team you can only succeed!

McBryce.

Thank McBryce this was pure gold.
You are right the above guy can do math and with Nonlinearplasma new theory they will help whole humanity.
Can't know what you don't love. St. Augustine
Can't love what you don't know. Zucca

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #357 on: June 06, 2022, 04:30:33 am »
What would the cut and paste cult do if they couldn't edit other people's work?

https://commons.wikimedia.org/?title=File:Geodynamo_Between_Reversals.gif

Its called standing on the shoulders of giants big man. We are all editing other people work. The only difference is i have actually had an orginal idea, something very few people can claim.

Theres that word dynamo again. Magnetic field rotating inside another rotating magnetic field does what?

Selfsustaining dynamos everywhere but the only energy source for it all is fusion, haha played like a violin 😂

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #358 on: June 06, 2022, 04:41:17 am »
2nd pic

I think we've seen those many times previously. Maybe you could just refer to the first instance instead of re-posting them every page? That would save quite a few MB each page refresh too.

Also, possibly worth bearing in mind, most of the dodgy theories chaps we get posting seem to rely on a small set of images they post many times in a thread, as if they are armour or something. That's as reliable an indicator of, ah, strangeness as references to the skyscholar channel.

Actually for pages of thread i got abused by people who where to lazy to study the images and read the txt that need the images studied to understand it. Feel free to go back and read the i only got past the first paragraph blah blah. Yet the images werent looked it. How much easier do you want it made for you?

Skyscholar is a good channel, the CME is about as ridiculously as it comes. How the hell could microwave radiation be used to measure the big bang? Microwave radation isnt excatly know for its ability to linger around doing nothing for a few billion years if it was opening the door of a microwave would be an issue. Anyone that believes that is delusional

Offline bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #359 on: June 06, 2022, 05:00:31 am »
How the hell could microwave radiation be used to measure the big bang? Microwave radation isnt excatly know for its ability to linger around doing nothing for a few billion years if it was opening the door of a microwave would be an issue. Anyone that believes that is delusional

Having had the pleasure of actually meeting the humble and polite Arno Penzias and hearing him explain that in some detail, your strident, ignorant dismissal of his discovery and work is quite a jarring contrast.  You can legitimately question the detailed results of Penzias' work, but your question or objection is so basic and the answer to it so obvious that--as I suspected--instead of even responding to  your ravings, we should have dismissed you and your 'idea' as nothing more than an astrophysical version of the Voynich manuscript.
A 3.5 digit 4.5 digit 5 digit 5.5 digit 6.5 digit 7.5 digit DMM is good enough for most people.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #360 on: June 06, 2022, 05:15:07 am »

Having had the pleasure of actually meeting the humble and polite Arno Penzias and hearing him explain that in some detail, your strident, ignorant dismissal of his discovery and work is quite a jarring contrast.  You can legitimately question the detailed results of Penzias' work, but your question or objection is so basic and the answer to it so obvious that--as I suspected--instead of even responding to  your ravings, we should have dismissed you and your 'idea' as nothing more than an astrophysical version of the Voynich manuscript.

Unfortunately humble and polite doesnt mean anything in regards to his "discovery". If the standard model thinks the sun is gas and it isnt, then do you really believe they know what they are looking at when it comes to even longer time scales?

If the sun is made of gas, then where did all the heavy elements come from to make the inner planets?

Oh thats a big elephant in the room isnt it.

Offline daqq

• Super Contributor
    • My site
« Reply #361 on: June 06, 2022, 06:14:44 am »
If the sun is made of gas, then where did all the heavy elements come from to make the inner planets?

Oh thats a big elephant in the room isnt it.
Not really, it has been explained. You can actually read about it, search for "heavy element origin".

Also, you should get in touch with aetherist, he also has some fascinating ideas: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/profile/?area=showposts;u=832091 , I'm sure you'll get along splendidly, assuming that you are not the same guy.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 06:18:17 am by daqq »
Believe it or not, pointy haired people do exist!
+++Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #362 on: June 06, 2022, 10:48:23 am »
Quote from: bdunham7
the Voynich manuscript

See, that's why I don't like to see these threads locked - would that have crossed my radar otherwise? It hadn't so far in my travels.

Online Haenk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #363 on: June 06, 2022, 11:49:15 am »
i have actually had an orginal idea, something very few people can claim.

I do have those visions, too. But most of them are utter BS and I a) don't ask for millions b) don't keep bothering other people.

The following users thanked this post: hexreader, MK14

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #364 on: June 06, 2022, 12:01:55 pm »

I do have those visions, too. But most of them are utter BS and I a) don't ask for millions b) don't keep bothering other people.

One day you might have one worthy of asking mate, and i wish you the best of luck. And always remember it is your choice to be here. No one is forcing you, be a man and accept that you alone decide what you look at, and how about you stop "bothering" my thread if that how you see it?

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #365 on: June 06, 2022, 12:05:46 pm »
One day you might have one worthy of asking mate

You HAVEN'T got any such idea.  It is complete nonsense (as far as I can tell), and also taking into account what others are saying.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #366 on: June 06, 2022, 12:11:35 pm »

It's even more complicated than that.

I think having an idea is probably the worst point for starting an exploration of a subject or concept. The objectivity can be drowned out by incompetence, lack of knowledge, narcissism, lack of objectivity and at worst blind optimism. I've seen it numerous times in the startup sector. Just because an idea exists doesn't mean it's viable, executable or even practical. The killer is you have to have a framework in which to test an idea to constrain it. Isolated ideas tend not to have that framework.

When you got to an investor and ask for capital to execute your vision, the investor is going to have a framework in which their thinking is constrained. You need one too. Otherwise you're going to be laughed out of the building. Which is what is happening here.

The correct way to approach this is to skip blue sky ideas and find a problem that needs to be solved. That might be a personal of professional discovery but it must fill a niche and your objective should be to either better an existing solution to the problem or find a new solution to it. The most realistic outcomes are from incremental progress, not large grand discoveries or changing the game despite what is promoted. And most importantly it must be something you understand intimately because you are going to get reamed by everyone on the journey constantly and any flaw will tear your entire universe down.

I have a lot of experience in this, both from the investment side and also the side of quite frankly milking folk like OP for some months of contract work then fucking off very quickly before the whole ship sinks.

OP: please take the experience and advice above.

If you don't, as mentioned I am available if you want a contract software engineer :)

The following users thanked this post: MK14

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #367 on: June 06, 2022, 12:16:16 pm »

Not really, it has been explained. You can actually read about it, search for "heavy element origin".

Also, you should get in touch with aetherist, he also has some fascinating ideas: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/profile/?area=showposts;u=832091 , I'm sure you'll get along splendidly, assuming that you are not the same guy.

So you are trying to tell me the heavy elements came from a neutron star collision? Can you tell me when our star was a neutron star and it collided with another neutron star? Or even just when our star collided with another? Is our star a recurrent nova star? If a star goes Nova and all the smaller gas elements expand away from each other when do the get close enough to fuse in to heavy elements?

It has also been confirmed that in a recurrent nova, that the entire mass of the star remains within the systems magnetosphere.

Not to mention the fact they say they have found stars old than the big bang. Maybe just maybe, we dont understand the mechanism of star life as well as we thought we did.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #368 on: June 06, 2022, 12:19:10 pm »

It's even more complicated than that.

I think having an idea is probably the worst point for starting an exploration of a subject or concept. The objectivity can be drowned out by incompetence, lack of knowledge, narcissism, lack of objectivity and at worst blind optimism. I've seen it numerous times in the startup sector. Just because an idea exists doesn't mean it's viable, executable or even practical. The killer is you have to have a framework in which to test an idea to constrain it. Isolated ideas tend not to have that framework.

When you got to an investor and ask for capital to execute your vision, the investor is going to have a framework in which their thinking is constrained. You need one too. Otherwise you're going to be laughed out of the building. Which is what is happening here.

The correct way to approach this is to skip blue sky ideas and find a problem that needs to be solved. That might be a personal of professional discovery but it must fill a niche and your objective should be to either better an existing solution to the problem or find a new solution to it. The most realistic outcomes are from incremental progress, not large grand discoveries or changing the game despite what is promoted. And most importantly it must be something you understand intimately because you are going to get reamed by everyone on the journey constantly and any flaw will tear your entire universe down.

I have a lot of experience in this, both from the investment side and also the side of quite frankly milking folk like OP for some months of contract work then fucking off very quickly before the whole ship sinks.

OP: please take the experience and advice above.

If you don't, as mentioned I am available if you want a contract software engineer :)

No thanks

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #370 on: June 06, 2022, 12:20:18 pm »
So you are trying to tell me -------------------massive cut--------------------------------- understand the mechanism of star life as well as we thought we did.

OP-Translation "Oops I'm losing here, let's start a new QUESTION to get me out of this fix".

The following users thanked this post: bd139

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #371 on: June 06, 2022, 12:24:46 pm »
One day you might have one worthy of asking mate

You HAVEN'T got any such idea.  It is complete nonsense (as far as I can tell), and also taking into account what others are saying.

Maybe you arent as smart as you think you are then. Because regardless of what you think you know. It has been proven that non linear plasma expands with an explosive pressure gradients. If that explosive pressure gradient is more efficient than that produced by tokamak or other fusion devices than i have an idea worthy of investment. Just because you dont understand that a 360° wave amplifies on the z pinch axis of a toroid doesnt mean it is not true.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #372 on: June 06, 2022, 12:26:33 pm »
So you are trying to tell me -------------------massive cut--------------------------------- understand the mechanism of star life as well as we thought we did.

OP-Translation "Oops I'm losing here, let's start a new QUESTION to get me out of this fix".

Its the same question genius. Or are you saying they havent been telling us that supernova create heavy elements?

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #373 on: June 06, 2022, 12:28:17 pm »

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #374 on: June 06, 2022, 12:32:53 pm »
Yeah sorry mate, you will get a job soon. Dont give up

Funny. If only.

Let me extrapolate with some more advice:

Firstly, you need to be careful who your audience is. Some of us may have had the capital to invest in your idea if it was viable and well presented.

Secondly, investors will google who you are and come across this thread and your treatment of the brand you are building and the subject matter.

No one will want to be related to the phrase nonlinearplasma ever again. You have entirely compromised your idea. Protecting your reputation is almost more important than protecting the idea.

The following users thanked this post: Zucca, MK14

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf