Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 84830 times)

Offline EE54

• Regular Contributor
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #300 on: June 05, 2022, 03:48:03 am »
Nonlinearplasma, wouldn't it have been a better idea to post this to a physics forum instead of a predominantly EE related forum?

Offline Zero999

• Super Contributor
« Reply #301 on: June 05, 2022, 07:24:00 am »
To save you going to look for it, i will upload again, its bed time for me. You can all enjoy RJ telling you he is leaving and then taking a few more bites at the cherry for good luck. Until tomorrow. Enjoy
Those on a limited data plan will not bother downloading that huge attachment. You need to learn how to use image processing software. I got that file down to a tiny fraction of that size.

The following users thanked this post: Nonlinearplasma

Offline BU508A

• Super Contributor
  • Per aspera ad astra
« Reply #302 on: June 05, 2022, 07:32:41 am »
I did a deep research and investigation about our OP (about 10 seconds of googling) and I've found this amazing book about him:

The interesting part is maybe this scale:

>:D  ;)
“Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.”            - Terry Pratchett -

The following users thanked this post: bd139, MrMobodies

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #303 on: June 05, 2022, 07:35:27 am »

Yes. It's all explained here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorentz_force

"In physics (specifically in electromagnetism) the Lorentz force (or electromagnetic force) is the combination of electric and magnetic force on a point charge due to electromagnetic fields. A particle of charge q moving with a velocity v in an electric field E and a magnetic field B experiences a force of"

You see the issue with this statement at the very start of all the amazing maths that is used to describe the 2 dimensional sine waves of the electric force and magnetic force. The problem is unless your a flat earther; the universe is 3 dimensional. Humans communicate what they visualize in 2 dimensions because thats how our braims work. This is why we have 2 eyes. The electric force is the projected sine wave from 1 frame of reference with the magnetic force being the projected sine wave of the same force perpendicular to the first electric force. (Eric Laithwaites lecture uses little sticks to projected the helical wave into 2 dimensions) This is shown in the 3 dimensional gif below, with the electric force being say vertical and the magnetic force being horizontal to the frame of reference we are using to look at the 3 dimensional helical wave.

As discovered by the helical wave of superconductivity; we know that the electrical helical wave is trying to passing through the conductor with a 1.1° trajectory. If the conductor resists the waves propagation, it increases the number of times the wave will roll around the central axis in a given distance. This has the effect of increasing the magnetic force of the wave as seen by the observer. If we build a coil and use the same wave multiply times the electric and magnetic forces produced by the 2 or more helical waves build on top of each other to increase the force. This is no different to ripples on the ocean forming larger waves.

Mathimatically this is sound for measuring the wave in a straight line. However when we consider gravitational waves orginating from inside a large object such as a star or planet, our 2D mind had to be told that the sinusoidal wave of gravity has no negative or replusive force. The jets of black holes and pulsar disagree with this statement. But unfortunately the flat earther inside our human brain cant quite leave, possible due to cognitive dissonance.

Either gravity is a sinusoidal wave that has a mathimatically measurable negative or it isnt. All these genius that you have been saying are so smart and im ignoring them dont seem to want to address that elephant in the room. But hey its all "well understood" right? Expect it isnt, the electric force and magnetic force share a common axis with the helical wave as shown. To the central axis of the 3 dimensional wave the negative does not exist, it only exists to the outside observer. Shockingly enough we humans arent the center of the universe, or the wave we are measuring.  This is why we use the terms loops and nodes to describe the interection of the "positive & negative" components of surface waves in a medium. Its clear to see that the energy level in the troughs of 2 waves is just less than the 2 peaks. It is not negative or opposite to the wave peaks energy. The helical waves of plasma around a toroid or magnet combine to form loops and nodes in any ferrofluid. Water being a polar molecule can be consider ferrofluid aka plasma. This is why the loops and nodes occur in the tidal wave as it passes the timor sea. Giving the 12m height in broome and darwin this is a loop of high energy. While the areas of 3m range are nodes as shown again below. Similar loops and nodes can be seen in the ferrofluid image around the strong permanent magnet also attached.

The mathematical equations are useless if you dont understand your own mind. Dont be a flat earther any longer, you will love the level of understanding you can get from viewing helical waves from multiple perspectives at the same time 😘

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #304 on: June 05, 2022, 07:39:39 am »
   Forgot to ask, What Electrical Engineering Degree / where ?
   Now, you CLAIM to have obtained Mechanical Engineer, too ???
You never wanna answer...

Yeah you kept telling the moderators to close the thread. Why would i encourage you to come back?

You really are like an ex that wont leave. I wonder why it even matters to you at this stage?

Obviously i could upload my certs, but i feel its going to annoy you more if i dont. Bye now

How predictable

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #305 on: June 05, 2022, 07:46:04 am »

Yeah you kept telling the moderators to close the thread. Why would i encourage you to come back?

You really are like an ex that wont leave. I wonder why it even matters to you at this stage?

Obviously i could upload my certs, but i feel its going to annoy you more if i dont. Bye now

How predictable

Yeah dame straight im not uploading that kind of document to the internet. I was pissed at him broadcasting my friend home address after my friend was good enough to allow me to use it. Even if im a nobody it matters nothing. I know plenty of electrical engineers with degrees that couldnt tie the shoes of most sparkys

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #306 on: June 05, 2022, 07:50:06 am »
I did a deep research and investigation about our OP (about 10 seconds of googling) and I've found this amazing book about him:

The interesting part is maybe this scale:

>:D  ;)

Whats funny about that is you think your the center of the universe. As if your view is the only way it can be viewed. Thats why you dont understand that negative cant exist to the central observer. Aka The all seeing eye of god who can only see positive.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #307 on: June 05, 2022, 08:07:41 am »

How predictable

Yeah dame straight im not uploading that kind of document to the internet. I was pissed at him broadcasting my friend home address after my friend was good enough to allow me to use it. Even if im a nobody it matters nothing. I know plenty of electrical engineers with degrees that couldnt tie the shoes of most sparkys

Whether or not you have a degree is irrelevant. I don't, I am currently on a HND and can attest to the appalling standards of university if standards is a term that can be applied to the mess they are. When my employer wanted a second electronics person I deliberately avoided employing a graduate.

Most electricians I have met are as thick as shit not even understanding ohms law.

The following users thanked this post: AVGresponding

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #308 on: June 05, 2022, 08:22:05 am »

Whether or not you have a degree is irrelevant. I don't, I am currently on a HND and can attest to the appalling standards of university if standards is a term that can be applied to the mess they are. When my employer wanted a second electronics person I deliberately avoided employing a graduate.

Most electricians I have met are as thick as shit not even understanding ohms law.

Yeah we need to go back to the apprenticeships system, university's are teaching the youth what to think, not how to think. Thats actually how i became an engineer as well. I wasnt allowed to go for my degree after my orginal boss told me i would be doing it, he got promoted and my new boss said no chance your away from work to much as it is. I was really good at fixing shit, better than most of the tradesmen by the end of my second or third year of my 5 years as an apprentice. Actually 4 years but i missed the start date so did a full year on the factory floor before even going to collage in glasgow. That orginal boss was an amazing engineer, that first year i learned more from him than i did from every class i attented. We also had some really gifted welders and machinist. And my boss said 1/3 of your apprenticeships will be mechanical enginneering, ur no good to me just pulling cables.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 08:28:31 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #309 on: June 05, 2022, 08:31:56 am »
 No clue, what you do, here, vandalism, kinda.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #310 on: June 05, 2022, 08:48:36 am »
Nonlinearplasma, wouldn't it have been a better idea to post this to a physics forum instead of a predominantly EE related forum?

As an electrical engineer who knows that engineers like James Watt and Eric Laithwaite build the world around you. All the biggest advancement in our history were done by engineers. We are top dog, stop think we have peers, we are our own peers, our work is proven by building. If engineers were given the money that physicst get to do stupid experiments we could build a future better than the one we currently have in front of us. Go search how much money is being pumped into fusion. Do you think an idea such as mine (and others) doesnt deserve a tiny percentage of that? Oh know, just incase they are wrong and im right? Can 2 ideas not co exists?

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #311 on: June 05, 2022, 08:54:53 am »
As you progress, through your list, of perceived offenders which apparently are any, you neglect to answer the real questions. That's, sir, WHY, the common sense questions get pressed.
(Along with various made-up 14 pages of 'spinning whatever, all mis-spelled, which is one tip-off).

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #312 on: June 05, 2022, 09:13:40 am »
As you progress, through your list, of perceived offenders which apparently are any, you neglect to answer the real questions. That's, sir, WHY, the common sense questions get pressed.
(Along with various made-up 14 pages of 'spinning whatever, all mis-spelled, which is one tip-off).

Spinning atomic wave functions mate. The universe is made up of little spinny things. Sorry to disappoint your flat 2D mathimatical framework.

Do you know why the wave function flips from red to blue as it travels outward in the same direction? Its called perspective, an observer on the opposite side would view a red - blue - red change as a blue - red - blue change. In other words, what is positive to 1 observer is negative to another on the opposite side of the wave function.

If viewing current rotating in a coil of wire, if an observer on 1 side views the currents rotation as clockwise then the opposite observer views it as anti clockwise. The same goes for the uniform direction of rotation inside a magnet. Thus the common doniminator between all opposite is direction of rotation, ie spin up or spin down aka clockwise or anti clockwise. The term you use is decide by you viewing perspective. Ie if your looking at the poloidal axis of rotation you see clockwise, while if your perspective is from the equator of rotation then it becomes spin up or spin down.

Nice to see you never left, we can get that flat earther in you out if you dont give up.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 09:21:28 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #313 on: June 05, 2022, 09:29:02 am »
Non-Fusion-spinning-Guy:
(Or. Whatever):
   I have a couple of comments, about FUSION, (you seem almost OBSESSED, w that.), but, first:
(LOL), I just realized, (OP and I), BOTH of us are operating on same, New Zealand (NZ), TIME zone!
(I'm in U.S. nr Berkeley, CA).  In my case, simple insomnia, nodding out early, for few hours, max.
   FUSION:
   Is it XYZ acting, as you repeatedly keep going back to 'XYZ', (Fusion, in this example), but then adamantly insist, NO XYZ..."XYZ is what IT isn't..." You rudely declare (everyone's against you, I get that).
Patent APPLICATIONs get, automatically, published every, after 18 months I thought that last few posts was saying (sorry, I didn't note who posted that, in yesterday's posts).  So is automatic.
But, LOL, maybe, being both on NZ time, me nr Berkeley,  but you in a mine somewhere in NZ, maybe that's why we BUTT HEADs so much. Sorry.
But, at least, lol, you've cleaned up paragraph structure looks good, lots easier reading, to help you figure out this mess.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #314 on: June 05, 2022, 09:44:18 am »
Non-Fusion-spinning-Guy:
(Or. Whatever):
   I have a couple of comments, about FUSION, (you seem almost OBSESSED, w that.), but, first:
(LOL), I just realized, (OP and I), BOTH of us are operating on same, New Zealand (NZ), TIME zone!
(I'm in U.S. nr Berkeley, CA).  In my case, simple insomnia, nodding out early, for few hours, max.
   FUSION:
   Is it XYZ acting, as you repeatedly keep going back to 'XYZ', (Fusion, in this example), but then adamantly insist, NO XYZ..."XYZ is what IT isn't..." You rudely declare (everyone's against you, I get that).
Patent APPLICATIONs get, automatically, published every, after 18 months I thought that last few posts was saying (sorry, I didn't note who posted that, in yesterday's posts).  So is automatic.
But, LOL, maybe, being both on NZ time, me nr Berkeley,  but you in a mine somewhere in NZ, maybe that's why we BUTT HEADs so much. Sorry.
But, at least, lol, you've cleaned up paragraph structure looks good, lots easier reading, to help you figure out this mess.

Sorry im not sure i understand your question, but i will try at what i think your question is.

Any mathimatical value of X or Y measured from the central axis cant be distinguished from each other execpt by the outside observer. The location or force of the wave to an outside observer can be at negative x or negative Y but to the central observer both locations are positive. Or 2 put it another way, the central Z axis observer always view the underside of the wave peak (making it a wave trough to that axis, wave troughs alway attract, for example gravity)as it rotates around him. If he turns his vision 180° he view the exact same thing, while the outside observer says it has changed from positive to negative or from north to south, depending on what terminology he is using.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 09:56:37 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline Zero999

• Super Contributor
« Reply #315 on: June 05, 2022, 09:45:15 am »

How predictable
I'm quite happy for this thread to remain in place. I don't see the problem, as long as this doesn't spread to the rest of the forum.

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #316 on: June 05, 2022, 09:57:55 am »

Yes. It's all explained here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorentz_force

"In physics (specifically in electromagnetism) the Lorentz force (or electromagnetic force) is the combination of electric and magnetic force on a point charge due to electromagnetic fields. A particle of charge q moving with a velocity v in an electric field E and a magnetic field B experiences a force of"

You see the issue with this statement at the very start of all the amazing maths that is used to describe the 2 dimensional sine waves of the electric force and magnetic force. The problem is unless your a flat earther; the universe is 3 dimensional. Humans communicate what they visualize in 2 dimensions because thats how our braims work. This is why we have 2 eyes. The electric force is the projected sine wave from 1 frame of reference with the magnetic force being the projected sine wave of the same force perpendicular to the first electric force. (Eric Laithwaites lecture uses little sticks to projected the helical wave into 2 dimensions) This is shown in the 3 dimensional gif below, with the electric force being say vertical and the magnetic force being horizontal to the frame of reference we are using to look at the 3 dimensional helical wave.

No, see, those equations describe a particle moving in a helical shape in 3 dimensions exactly like you keep going on about. The trouble is you deal in word salad and not math. You haven't shown any mathematical reason to believe anything you're saying.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #317 on: June 05, 2022, 10:06:57 am »

No, see, those equations describe a particle moving in a helical shape in 3 dimensions exactly like you keep going on about. The trouble is you deal in word salad and not math. You haven't shown any mathematical reason to believe anything you're saying.

Are you claiming this statement copied from above to be incorrect? Does the central z axis have the ability to view a negative value to the helical waves above the common axis between the electric force and magnetic force? Or do the electric and magnetic force not share a common axis with the 3 dimensional wave?

Any mathimatical value of X or Y measured from the central axis cant be distinguished from each other execpt by the outside observer. The location or force of the wave to an outside observer can be at negative x or negative Y but to the central observer both locations are positive. Or 2 put it another way, the central Z axis observer always view the underside of the wave peak (making it a wave trough to that axis, wave troughs alway attract, for example gravity)as it rotates around him. If he turns his vision 180° he view the exact same thing, while the outside observer says it has changed from positive to negative or from north to south, depending on what terminology he is using.

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #318 on: June 05, 2022, 10:09:02 am »

Are you claiming this statement copied from above to be incorrect? Does the central z axis have the ability to view a negative value to the helical waves above the common axis between the electric force and magnetic force? Or do the electric and magnetic force not share a common axis with the 3 dimensional wave?

Exactly what I meant. Word salad.

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #319 on: June 05, 2022, 10:16:08 am »
...Yeah, but I was asking, about terminology (In OP statements, 'NO FUSION'.  Then it's only 'REACTION', of
...of WHAT, what type ?  Is that unknown, at this point ?
Why, even include that term 'Fusion'?
Maybe, 'Fusion-Like'...?
   Fusion Confusion, (sorry could help making a little joke), but still, between your constant personal attack, attempts, and haze, generally ???
   Sorry, I come from the (Engineering) Q.C. / Q.A. world, a kind of 'most-hated', as QA guys asking the hard questions (about your term 'Reactor'.

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #320 on: June 05, 2022, 10:34:13 am »
Someone with a picture of a couple of pots and pans glued together with extension cord wrapped around them would be a more credible researcher.

The following users thanked this post: RJSV

Offline EE54

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #321 on: June 05, 2022, 10:35:51 am »

As an electrical engineer who knows that engineers like James Watt and Eric Laithwaite build the world around you. All the biggest advancement in our history were done by engineers. We are top dog, stop think we have peers, we are our own peers, our work is proven by building. If engineers were given the money that physicst get to do stupid experiments we could build a future better than the one we currently have in front of us. Go search how much money is being pumped into fusion. Do you think an idea such as mine (and others) doesnt deserve a tiny percentage of that? Oh know, just incase they are wrong and im right? Can 2 ideas not co exists?

"I thought that fellow engineers (such as those on this forum) would be more receptive of my ideas compare to physicists" would have been a lot more to the point.
No need for that weird rant about the superiority of engineers or whatever.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #322 on: June 05, 2022, 10:46:00 am »
...Yeah, but I was asking, about terminology (In OP statements, 'NO FUSION'.  Then it's only 'REACTION', of
...of WHAT, what type ?  Is that unknown, at this point ?
Why, even include that term 'Fusion'?
Maybe, 'Fusion-Like'...?
   Fusion Confusion, (sorry could help making a little joke), but still, between your constant personal attack, attempts, and haze, generally ???
   Sorry, I come from the (Engineering) Q.C. / Q.A. world, a kind of 'most-hated', as QA guys asking the hard questions (about your term 'Reactor'.

The reaction is one of turning laminar plasma flows into turbulent plasma flows, using the self sustaining dynamo effect of laminar flow around the toroid and the turbulent reaction of anti parallel plasma flows on the poloidal axis as the plasma exits the z pinch.

This reactions has been modelled by scientists looking into the magnetic structure of black holes as can be read about in this article if you wish,

https://phys.org/news/2018-02-dynamics-black-hole-rotational-energy.html

Inside the black hole the same structure is made, obviously the density of plasma inside the black hole is much stronger, notice the similarities between the larger magnetic structure to the plasma squatter man and the magnetic model of earth as shown previously
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 10:49:39 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #323 on: June 05, 2022, 10:52:38 am »
Inside the black hole the same structure is made, obviously the density of plasma inside the black hole is much stronger, notice the similarities between the larger magnetic structure to the plasma squatter man and the magnetic model of earth as shown previously

Please go on in detail about the internal structure of black holes

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #324 on: June 05, 2022, 10:54:38 am »
Oops, sorry; I meant to use 'XYZ' as a generic, like 'ABC', confusing, not meant as x axis etc. but as substitute for 'FUSION', (Which yours apparently isn't).
   Meant to say: ' If it's not 'abcd', (fusion), then WHY, keep repeating 'abcd'...why even mention 'fusion'.?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf