Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 89538 times)

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #275 on: June 04, 2022, 10:10:44 pm »
Hey, SIMON...ITS TIME (to act)!
Thanks,

Please, if you're that badly affected just stop reading this thread. You are not the arbiter of what anyone else should be able to see or say.

The following users thanked this post: Nonlinearplasma

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #276 on: June 04, 2022, 10:13:10 pm »
cmon, we are only at page 12, not 200 yet. I mean if he aint posting shit here he will be somewhere else where maybe they will get duped. It's like those 419 scam baiters :)

Offline bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #277 on: June 04, 2022, 10:13:28 pm »
Here's the OP's inspiration:

A 3.5 digit 4.5 digit 5 digit 5.5 digit 6.5 digit 7.5 digit DMM is good enough for most people.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, bd139, AVGresponding, derree

Offline xrunner

• Super Contributor
  • hp>Agilent>Keysight>???
« Reply #278 on: June 04, 2022, 10:14:35 pm »

AFAICS, that paper just shows the force at some position on Earth, thus the maximum possible tide at that position. But does it show that the tide is 10m here, 3m a hundred miles or so along there, 10m a bit further on, etc? I don't think it does, and since that's what NLP was pointing out the paper is no more use than his images.

I am not a tidal scientist, but I think the height of the tide at some point along a coast would depend on the depth of the seabed, amongst other things.

That's why it's called "A Simple Model of Ocean Tides"  :palm:

Read toward the end -

We have made many approximations to obtain these values, and so they are not quite accurate. First of all,
we have neglected ocean depth and the complex effects of shorlines and continental shelfs.

It simply illustrates that the tides can be calculated you can make it more and more accurate taking into account more details.
I told my friends I could teach them to be funny, but they all just laughed at me.

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #279 on: June 04, 2022, 10:15:01 pm »
Here's the OP's inspiration:

Reference is so apt...

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #280 on: June 04, 2022, 10:21:12 pm »
And the tidal wave being caused by the pull of the moon and sun is easily debunked by the north Australian continents sinusoidal loops and nodes as shown in the attached images. Its common sense to know that 12m of water either side of 3m of water. Common sense say that cant come from 1 buldge of water travelling tho the timor sea.

Huh?  :wtf:

Tides caused by the gravity of the Moon has been calculated using physics as shown here -

https://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/users/02/no/pdfs/tides.pdf

AFAICS, that paper just shows the force at some position on Earth, thus the maximum possible tide at that position. But does it show that the tide is 10m here, 3m a hundred miles or so along there, 10m a bit further on, etc? I don't think it does, and since that's what NLP was pointing out the paper is no more use than his images.

I am not a tidal scientist, but I think the height of the tide at some point along a coast would depend on the depth of the seabed, amongst other things.

Feel free to download navionics, it will give you the tide height time and sea bed depths. In some places it will even show you the direction of current where it is strong enough to worry about. It is predictable everyday from measurements, but not from the model that scientists use to describe the mechanism. As xrunner said if your model doesnt match nature then you shouldnt be going to the pub for a beer.

Turns out ive actually been there, watched the tide change, studied it so i dont get into a wind against tide situation, or having to motor against a 3 or 4kt current. Trust me, you learn fast when you miss the timing of the tide.

If you want i have navonics on my phone and can screenshot the tidal range and depths of sea bed.

The maps are about $50 but you can also just search them on the internet.

Go exmouth, dampier, broome, king George river, darwin and you should get a good picture of the sinusoidal wave pattern. You can also find the same pattern in the english channel but it isnt long enough to get multiple waves on a single coast. Canada will be a good place to look to see if you can see more patterns. I havent sailed there so havent looked. But i can grant it will be there.

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #281 on: June 04, 2022, 10:23:42 pm »
Reminds me of a woman I was dating:
   "Got obscene phone call(s)...The guy just refused to hang up the phone..."

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #282 on: June 04, 2022, 10:32:23 pm »

Read toward the end -

We have made many approximations to obtain these values, and so they are not quite accurate. First of all,
we have neglected ocean depth and the complex effects of shorlines and continental shelfs.

It simply illustrates that the tides can be calculated you can make it more and more accurate taking into account more details.

Yes, I read it all and saw that bit, and noted it was a simple model. Which is precisely why I questioned to the point of posting it - it didn't address the question and, in fact, just did exactly what you the OP is accused of doing: throwing in some other persons random paper as if it answers everything when it doesn't.

Offline xrunner

• Super Contributor
  • hp>Agilent>Keysight>???
« Reply #283 on: June 04, 2022, 10:33:25 pm »
Have fun guys I'm outta here!
I told my friends I could teach them to be funny, but they all just laughed at me.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #284 on: June 04, 2022, 10:37:08 pm »

Read toward the end -

Ofcourse they can be calculated, they occur every month in the same pattern. But the simply model does not take into account the sinusoidal wave height pattern that is rotating with earth. Where does it come from? And what is its mechanism? If you claim im wrong then provide the answers instead of saying the model you have is to simply to explain it but you are still wrong.

Attached is a chart of broome to darwin. The line cloest to the shore is the 20m line, the next one is 50m.

The single tidal bubble travelling into the timor sea should therotically produce an even high tide height accross that coast line within a few cm, or at least within 1 meter. But a 10m difference. Thats a lot of water in a very short distance to just disappear. Can we ask them physicists when they will provide the maths and equations for that?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 10:45:30 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #285 on: June 04, 2022, 10:40:03 pm »
Have fun guys I'm outta here!

Can you take RJ with you? He seems lost, he keeps commenting about being love sick over an ex or something 😘

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #286 on: June 04, 2022, 10:43:42 pm »
   Forgot to ask, What Electrical Engineering Degree / where ?
   Now, you CLAIM to have obtained Mechanical Engineer, too ???
You never wanna answer...

The following users thanked this post: MK14, derree

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #287 on: June 04, 2022, 10:51:00 pm »

Best part about running a bogus company is you can give yourself any job title you want.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #288 on: June 04, 2022, 10:52:59 pm »
Yep. I am Ultimate Grand Hegemon. Bow before me weasley subordinate scum.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #289 on: June 04, 2022, 11:08:31 pm »

Yeah you kept telling the moderators to close the thread. Why would i encourage you to come back?

You really are like an ex that wont leave. I wonder why it even matters to you at this stage?

Obviously i could upload my certs, but i feel its going to annoy you more if i dont. Bye now

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #290 on: June 04, 2022, 11:24:09 pm »
I thought you were claiming 'Cambridge', or something, like 2 days ago...?

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #291 on: June 04, 2022, 11:26:21 pm »

Yeah you kept telling the moderators to close the thread. Why would i encourage you to come back?

You really are like an ex that wont leave. I wonder why it even matters to you at this stage?

Obviously i could upload my certs, but i feel its going to annoy you more if i dont. Bye now

You're proving them right.  You do seem to be changing the subject, and deflecting away from answering the real questions, about your supposedly good idea/invention.

If it was so good/cool (the invention), how come we are not discussing its mathematical and scientific principles, etc.

Instead, you seem to be attacking another member.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 11:55:25 pm by MK14 »

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #292 on: June 04, 2022, 11:36:27 pm »
I remember being 16 or so and wanting to do plasma physics and had all these highfalutin ideas about controlled nuclear fusion and space propulsion. Picked up a copy of Plama Physics and Magnetohydrodyamics" at a library book sale (I don't remember the authors. Little red book). I also was pretty trollish (16, recall) on forums. I thought this whole mess was like me seeing a younger version of myself in someone else and was a chance to point them in directions I wish I was once upon a time.

Over the course of the day of switching between EEVblog forums and prepping my shower rebuild for grouting I alternated between "This is some kid with nothing to do after school is out" to "Someone who's first language isn't English is running a con"

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #293 on: June 04, 2022, 11:44:34 pm »
running a con

That makes complete sense.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #294 on: June 05, 2022, 12:06:34 am »
I remember being 16 or so and wanting to do plasma physics and had all these highfalutin ideas about controlled nuclear fusion and space propulsion. Picked up a copy of Plama Physics and Magnetohydrodyamics" at a library book sale (I don't remember the authors. Little red book). I also was pretty trollish (16, recall) on forums. I thought this whole mess was like me seeing a younger version of myself in someone else and was a chance to point them in directions I wish I was once upon a time.

Over the course of the day of switching between EEVblog forums and prepping my shower rebuild for grouting I alternated between "This is some kid with nothing to do after school is out" to "Someone who's first language isn't English is running a con"

Im from the highland and islands of scotland, our national language is Gaelic. Every heard of a band called Runrig? You will have heard the song loch lomond, thats them. Not to be confused with irish or welsh Gaelic. Surprisingly enough when england started colonisation of the world they started with their next door neighbors.

As stated heaps of times now im dyslexic. Not that it matters since this is really a look at the blatantly obvious pictures that show he different perspectives of magnetic fields, tidal forces and quadrupole lope alignment. I mean most ppl can see a helical wave, they just dont seem to be able to understand how wave build on top of smaller waves. They do in 2D but not in 3D.

Did the books you read all them years ago explain how an ion moves under the influence of a magnetic field?

If they didnt here is a simply picture for you to look into. A few month ago a guy on quora claimed i didnt know what i was talking about too, then went to his computer simulations and confirmed that an ion does indeed move in a helical pattern under a magnetic field. Then said but your still wrong. The cognitive dissonance was strong with that one. 😂

If an ion in the earth atmosphere is moving, is it moving inside a magnetic field? Sorry RJ i know its another question, but like most of the others they are so obvious that a 2 year old could answer them.

Now put 2 of them ionic helical waves beside each other. Then go back to my picture of the 2 helical waves in the conductors that result in Coulomb's law and you might start to understand why 2 ions attract as they accelerate.

Now turn the direction of 1 ionic helical wave and you might start to understand why they repel.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 12:12:45 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #295 on: June 05, 2022, 12:12:20 am »
"They (Patent Office) wouldn't have published application, (Fusion Power generation), if they didn't think it would work..."...

... Really.?    ...Really ??   (for emphasis)...

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #296 on: June 05, 2022, 12:17:15 am »

Did the books you read all them years ago explain how an ion moves under the influence of a magnetic field?

Yes. It's all explained here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorentz_force

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #297 on: June 05, 2022, 12:20:45 am »
To save you going to look for it, i will upload again, its bed time for me. You can all enjoy RJ telling you he is leaving and then taking a few more bites at the cherry for good luck. Until tomorrow. Enjoy

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #298 on: June 05, 2022, 12:24:15 am »
The person completely continues to ignore the questions, in general.

Are they a complete SCAM merchant, or believing in what would seem to be, non-mainstream science (such as free energy is real and so forth).
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 12:35:49 am by MK14 »

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
« Reply #299 on: June 05, 2022, 01:13:39 am »
My car doesn't give the fuel mileage I had hoped, of great magnetoguru, can you give me some pseudo-science claptrap that will increase it (in a placebo manner you understand)? I need to save my money to fund my impulse engine design. I haven't yet published it, though I have thought about patenting it.

Perhaps when you have scammed elicited sufficient donations from the good people of Gullibleton you could pass some forward to me, so I can do the necessary R&D to buy my yacht make my stoner dream reality prove my fallacy upon the unworthy flesh-corpus of the body scientific. I'm sure we will thence have proved our worthiness to the great poombah Musk-O and be elevated to the next plenum of incorporeality.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf