Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 84649 times)

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #550 on: June 11, 2022, 02:13:02 am »
It seems I misunderstood your post on "anti gravity" and incorrectly read your post as an assertion of "antigravity" - a very different thing  :(. Apologies for not understanding.

I am still struggling to understand....

1) Are you proposing the achievement of over-unity? (perpetual motion)
What every powers Earth and the Sun, does so with energy to spare. Enough to create fusion. Heavy elements DO NOT give of energy when made. The planets come from the material made by the star.
You seem to have no fuel input to your proposed system, but have a power output.

2) How can  have no fuel input, but power output?
The power is induced from the self rotating plasma currents in the toroid. This is like a self inducing electrical current in the primary windings of a transformer. Useless to you until you learn how to extract the energy. DC electricity cant be tapped by a trasformer. But in plasma it can.
3) Is this some kind of cold fusion? Zero-point energy? Harnessing quantum foam energy?
It would be closest to zero point, the Z- Pinch is formed from waves of energy around the toroid, the energy  produced by all waves converging on the "zero point" is the reverse of the inverse square law. The Z-Pinch compresses the plasma with lots of potential energy that the plasma reactor turns into kinetic energy.
I honestly don't get how it is possible to extract power with no obvious input.

4) Never heard of a self-sustaining dynamo. Is that a thing?
Its a thing, and they have modelled it, it provides our magnetic field on earths Poloidal axis. Which just happens to control the atmosphere and oceans tho MHD inductance.
Simple answers please.... I am of only average intelligence.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 02:16:44 am by Nonlinearplasma »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #551 on: June 11, 2022, 02:23:30 am »
Nicked from https://xkcd.com/435/

As he says:

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

This means that you are free to copy and reuse any of my drawings (noncommercially) as long as you tell people where they're from.
(my emphasis)

I think i have referenced NASA'S drawings multiply times now. All most all of the descent graphics of planetary plasma interactions come from NASA.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #552 on: June 11, 2022, 02:28:14 am »
Maxwells equations work in a 2 dimensional universe, they do not work for 3 dimensional waves.

That's some top tier bullshit. Are you living in some relativistic Flatland?

Maxwells equations are quite happy in Minkowski space. That proof is over 100 years old now  :palm:

And for ref, it's ALL a mathematical exercise.

Edit: thanks to reminder from dunkemhigh, image courtesy XKCD :)

So why does his math equal zero when all waves combine on a second axis? Or is the math entirely optional in your "flatland"?

Do you understand the reverse of the inverse square law? Ie, the wave heading inward?

Why do you think the "pole" is at the center of the coil of wire?

The inverse square law only applies outward, it becomes the square law inward. Hence the term exponential wave peak.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 02:50:48 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #553 on: June 11, 2022, 03:15:28 am »
In summary, your several last posts, seem to be saying, you believe in free energy, and know how to make such a device, and have patented it (patent pending, mentioned considerably earlier in this thread), as it is YOUR invention.

It just so happens, to apparently break a number of laws, experiments and hundreds of years of experimentation and theories in physics and/or mathematics and/or probably other subject areas.

Example (emphasis is mine):
In a self sustaining dynamo this energy can be extracted without interfering with the primary plasma current around the toroid.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 03:25:59 am by MK14 »

The following users thanked this post: bd139

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #554 on: June 11, 2022, 07:31:37 am »
In summary, your several last posts, seem to be saying, you believe in free energy, and know how to make such a device, and have patented it (patent pending, mentioned considerably earlier in this thread), as it is YOUR invention.

It just so happens, to apparently break a number of laws, experiments and hundreds of years of experimentation and theories in physics and/or mathematics and/or probably other subject areas.

Example (emphasis is mine):
In a self sustaining dynamo this energy can be extracted without interfering with the primary plasma current around the toroid.

The laws of inductance are clear, it does not break them. The reverse of the inverse square law that is common between all forces produces the square law for the inward wave. It is called the Theta-Pinch or Z-Pinch. The Square law of electromagnetic waves produces an exponential wave peak on the z axis of the coil in 3 dimensions. Attached again.

[/quote]
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/physics-and-astronomy/theta-pinch

The theta pinch is generated by a fast-rising azimuthal current in a single-turn external conductor that is wrapped around the plasma tube. This produces an axial magnetic field that compresses and heats the plasma. The SCYLLA theta pinch, developed at Los Alamos in 1958, was the first magnetic-confinement system to produce really hot fusion plasmas with neutrons from thermonuclear reactions. The pulse duration of a theta pinch is very short, typically about 1 microsecond, but even on this short time scale plasma is lost by instabilities and end losses. Attempts to stopper the ends with magnetic fields or material plugs and by joining the two ends to make a toroidal theta pinch all failed. Both the Z-pinch and the theta pinch are inherently pulsed devices. Even if all the problems of end losses and instabilities were to be solved, a fusion power plant based on these configurations would be a doubtful proposition due to the large re-circulating energy.
[/quote]

I wonder if it would be more of a viable method of extracting energy if you made use of that re-circulating energy?

You seem to put to much of your focus on the source of power, and forget to think about the energy conversion, every time energy is converted from 1 type to another, energy is lost. Focus on the energy required to produce the self sustaining dynamo. And the extraction of energy, ie which system, heating water into steam, or the non linear dynamics of plasma, will ultimately create a larger pressure gradient we can convert into electricity?

If heating water was so efficient, it would drive the wheels of your car. 
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 07:34:26 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #555 on: June 11, 2022, 08:26:07 am »
Maxwells equations work in a 2 dimensional universe, they do not work for 3 dimensional waves.

That's some top tier bullshit. Are you living in some relativistic Flatland?

Maxwells equations are quite happy in Minkowski space. That proof is over 100 years old now  :palm:

And for ref, it's ALL a mathematical exercise.

Edit: thanks to reminder from dunkemhigh, image courtesy XKCD :)

So why does his math equal zero when all waves combine on a second axis? Or is the math entirely optional in your "flatland"?

Do you understand the reverse of the inverse square law? Ie, the wave heading inward?

Why do you think the "pole" is at the center of the coil of wire?

The inverse square law only applies outward, it becomes the square law inward. Hence the term exponential wave peak.

Neat way to avoid answering the actual question.

Have you considered retraining as a defence lawyer?

Show me the mathematics not the word salad. You might find a couple of neat surprises in your model if you bothered.

Also it’s not my flatland. It’s Edwin Abbott Abbott’s flatland.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 08:28:15 am by bd139 »

The following users thanked this post: MK14

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #556 on: June 11, 2022, 09:34:54 am »

Neat way to avoid answering the actual question.

Have you considered retraining as a defence lawyer?

Show me the mathematics not the word salad. You might find a couple of neat surprises in your model if you bothered.

Also it’s not my flatland. It’s Edwin Abbott Abbott’s flatland.

You dont seem to understand the limiting factor to infinity. Ie as the square law of the wave approaches the axis its is climbing exponentially. The limiting factor becomes the speed of the wave that created it. Resistance to flow builds pressure. Eventually the theta pinch cant go anyfast than the wave that created it. Like a yacht trying to climb over its own wave, aka hull speed. Resistance does eventually form as the speed of the polidal wave tries to out run the wave around the toroid. Infinity does not exist for that reason. This is why we have a maximum speed of light.

If you dont understand the reverse of the inverse square law, then you i cant help you. Because that is basic math everyone should have learned in school. All you have to do is understand that the central point of the generated wave, is not the center of the system. You must also calculate the resultant energy of the inward wave on the Z-Pinch axis. The same value of energy produced by the global electric circuit/current on the outside of the toroid Ie the Lava, tide, atmosphere, and magnetosphere, is heading inward and being used to circulate a secondary current. Feel free to work it out yourself. I know the theta pinch powers electromagnetism and is produced by every coil on the planet.

This is why superconductors levit on any magnet, the wave of the "electron" that produces the magnetic field can not exceed the speed of rotation of the magnetic wave function in the magnet, ie everything (electrons included) rotate at the same speed. A perfect mirror of rotation. Add any resistance and the phase angle starts to increase between the fields.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 09:48:39 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #557 on: June 11, 2022, 09:47:00 am »
Show me the mathematics not the word salad.

I barely understand what you are saying because you’re not using the right communication method. As for square law, that’s a trite high level simplification over the mathematics which considers a point source only. It’s a little more complicated when topologically you’re not thinking in terms of a spherical cow. I haven’t heard a single mention of any of the relevant mathematical concepts yet. Because you have no idea what you are talking about but think you do.

When you insult someone’s intelligence you lose the audience and the credibility even further. Please go and seek some help. That’s all I can say now.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 09:48:31 am by bd139 »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #558 on: June 11, 2022, 09:57:08 am »
Show me the mathematics not the word salad.

I barely understand what you are saying because you’re not using the right communication method. As for square law, that’s a trite high level simplification over the mathematics which considers a point source only. It’s a little more complicated when topologically you’re not thinking in terms of a spherical cow. I haven’t heard a single mention of any of the relevant mathematical concepts yet. Because you have no idea what you are talking about but think you do.

When you insult someone’s intelligence you lose the audience and the credibility even further. Please go and seek some help. That’s all I can say now.

The Irony of insulting my intelligence countless times and not expecting the same in return. Have you every heard of treating others as you expect to be treated? This is why you dont understand a mirror, you obviously dont look at one very often.
What do you see looking in a mirror at a magnet or coil of wire carrying DC current, that is in front of you and the mirror? What is the difference between a north and south pole in terms of the atomic rotation?

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #559 on: June 11, 2022, 10:04:26 am »
I asked politely for mathematical proof and you discarded that as unnecessary and then insulted my intelligence. Game was over then. Now you’re on your soap box covered in your own excrement throwing ridiculous syllogisms to leverage this hideous lack of understanding propelled by your narcissism.

That’s what you’d find if you looked in a mirror.

Ask yourself why you have been rejected by every community so far. Hint: it’s not the community. It’s textbook narcissism.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 10:22:07 am by bd139 »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #560 on: June 11, 2022, 10:24:00 am »
I asked politely for mathematical proof and you discarded that as unnecessary and then insulted my intelligence. Game was over then. Now you’re on your soap box covered in your own excrement throwing ridiculous syllogisms to leverage this hideous lack of understanding propelled by your narcissism.

That’s what you’d find if you looked in a mirror.

You were all asked to leave if all you had was insults by someone else as well and you choice not to and continued down that path of "attacking the man" instead of the invention.

The maths is simple, if you want to create a useable potential difference from current you must add reistance, in every generator around the planet this is done by rotating the theta pinch passed a resistive material. In fluid dynamics MHD and electromagnetism this is achieved by restricting flow of the secondary induced current. On the plasma reactor this is provided by the turbine blades. Voltage is the measure of potential difference. In fluid dynamics (Plasma MHD) this is called a pressure gradient (explosive).

Its an invention, worry about the design please. If math is all your interested in, your welcome to leave. The design is what an engineer is interested in discussing for obvious reasons. Im not interested in spending months trying to explain math, esp if they arent willing to learn that positive isnt positive to everyone.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 10:26:30 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #561 on: June 11, 2022, 10:29:54 am »
I’m actually a qualified engineer. The mathematics are what I’m interested in.

You have no idea even about engineering clearly.

I don’t have to leave when asked. And I merely asked for validation of the idea in the form of mathematics which is exactly what anyone who was going to part with money or work with you is going to ask for. Unless it’s a software product  :-DD

As I mentioned earlier you are selecting parts of peoples posts to reply to because you’re way out of your depth. I believe you started the ad-hominem attacks before I even joined the thread.

Anyway I have much more important stuff to do today. The toilet needs scrubbing. 
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 10:33:27 am by bd139 »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #562 on: June 11, 2022, 11:16:38 am »
Try calculating the energy density on either side of the toroid in the plain attached, these must be balacened in total energy, however it is clear the inside edge must have a higher energy density in order to balance the inceased volume of the outer edge of the toroid. As stated these values are balanced in energy but not in volume. Since both inside edges are the same polarity and both outside edges are the opposite value, their exists a potential difference  on the polidal axis that generates the theta-pinch or z-pinch.

In the plasma reactor this generates compressed plasma with a rotating potential. Ie the secondary current.

I would do the simply volume calculations for you but i have more important things to do.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #563 on: June 11, 2022, 11:40:41 am »
You have better things to do than explain your entire idea mathematically?

Or you don’t know how?

I know how toroidal magnetic fields work. In fact you’ll find if you get to know me I’m quite interested in them and their applications (genuinely)  :-DD

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #564 on: June 11, 2022, 12:41:42 pm »
You have better things to do than explain your entire idea mathematically?

Or you don’t know how?

I know how toroidal magnetic fields work. In fact you’ll find if you get to know me I’m quite interested in them and their applications (genuinely)  :-DD

Yeah im heading to get my passport stamped. Wind and tide wait for no man.

If you're genuinely interested, look at the helical pattern to pulsar and galactic polar jets. What is Archimedes  wheel to fluid in 3 dimensions? What does a density wave induce into a fluid medium?  Try to think about how Gravity controls the density of a medium and what that induces (current)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 01:26:21 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #565 on: June 11, 2022, 01:48:58 pm »

What makes you think you're the smartest person here?

It's arrogant of you to assume you're the most intelligent person here, because no one else understands your theory. It's far more likely you're either poor at communicating your idea, or it's nonsensical.

Well clearly i understand that electrical current induces a secondary electrical current at 90° and is measured in a sinusoidal wave. But then i thought all electrical people knew that. We call it ocean current for a reason,

No we don't call it ocean current, are you that thick or trolling?

The following users thanked this post: Cyberdragon, MK14, bd139

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #566 on: June 11, 2022, 02:00:42 pm »

Well clearly i understand that electrical current induces a secondary electrical current at 90° and is measured in a sinusoidal wave. But then i thought all electrical people knew that. We call it ocean current for a reason,

No we don't call it ocean current, are you that thick or trolling?

Really funny Simon. You almost had me https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean_current

Not really, notice the Hadley cell configuration to the currents. Lay the wiki image over the tidal map attached and you have urself some 3 dimensional perspective of the ocean CURRENTS we are talking about

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #567 on: June 11, 2022, 02:46:15 pm »
I'm sorry, you were talking about electrical currents but then trolling is trolling.

The following users thanked this post: Cyberdragon, MK14, bd139

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #568 on: June 11, 2022, 03:28:36 pm »
I'm sorry, you were talking about electrical currents but then trolling is trolling.

As i said at the very beginning, likely one of the many important bits of information that you didnt read. When i talk about plasma current, dont think electrical, think moving actual mass. How much more energy does it take to move mass? Electron vs ion?

Offline bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #569 on: June 11, 2022, 03:59:58 pm »
How much more energy does it take to move mass? Electron vs ion?

Well, what are their masses?  And in the case of oceans, you seriously think electrical current and water currents are the same thing somehow!   :-DD

A 3.5 digit 4.5 digit 5 digit 5.5 digit 6.5 digit 7.5 digit DMM is good enough for most people.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, bd139

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #570 on: June 11, 2022, 04:23:46 pm »

Really funny Simon. You almost had me https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean_current

Not really, notice the Hadley cell configuration to the currents. Lay the wiki image over the tidal map attached and you have urself some 3 dimensional perspective of the ocean CURRENTS we are talking about

Something to keep in mind is that's a projection from the Earth's surface onto a 2-D image. The Earth itself isn't flat.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #571 on: June 11, 2022, 04:25:45 pm »
How much more energy does it take to move mass? Electron vs ion?

Well, what are their masses?  And in the case of oceans, you seriously think electrical current and water currents are the same thing somehow!   :-DD

Thats a simple ratio between "weight" of electron being moved and the ion being moved.

Im not saying they are the same thing. Im saying they are fundimentally controlled by the same force. Lets call it the quantum Coulomb's force. Go back to the wave function of multiple hydrogen atoms, figure out in your head why they repel from the like dipoles and attract from the opposite quadrupoles when they are rotated by a rotating helical wave, which all waves are in 3 dimensions. Ie the magnetic field wave which is perpendicular to the surface at all locations. Ie parallel with the force "gravity" which is a wave that changes density. Its the same wave. The field lines are screwing with your understanding of what you are actually looking at. Look at earths magnetic declination map. Notice the loops. That is formed from the loops of the helical wave moving away from the toroid. Understand what you are looking at and it should fall into place. Like an apple from a tree. It can also help to look inside the apple.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #572 on: June 11, 2022, 04:40:08 pm »

Something to keep in mind is that's a projection from the Earth's surface onto a 2-D image. The Earth itself isn't flat.

Have you ever tried to explain to a flat earther; that as latitude increases the distance between 2 meridians  reduces as you get closer to the poles?

This is the reason for the inverse square law in spherical space as can be seen with any common diagram off it. When the souce of the waves is not the center of the system the area the wave is travelling into from the axis, is smaller. As is the energy density under the inside half of the toroid. Area can not decrease on a balanced system with out increasing density.

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #573 on: June 11, 2022, 04:53:59 pm »

Have you ever tried to explain to a flat earther; that as latitude increases the distance between 2 meridians  reduces as you get closer to the poles?

This is the reason for the inverse square law in spherical space as can be seen with any common diagram off it. When the souce of the waves is not the center of the system the area the wave is travelling into from the axis, is smaller. As is the energy density under the inside half of the toroid. Area can not decrease on a balanced system with out increasing density.

You're over-complicating fairly straightforward geometry
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_coordinate_system#Cartesian_coordinates

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #574 on: June 11, 2022, 05:11:21 pm »

You're over-complicating fairly straightforward geometry
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_coordinate_system#Cartesian_coordinates

Does the volume of a sphere reduce as distance to the center decreases?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf