Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 89283 times)

Offline TimFox

• Super Contributor
  • Retired, now restoring antique test equipment
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #450 on: June 07, 2022, 09:46:14 pm »
What is the English translation of "defraction"?

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #451 on: June 07, 2022, 09:47:33 pm »

Decimal-ize?

The following users thanked this post: TimFox

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #452 on: June 07, 2022, 09:52:07 pm »
Permanent magnets are a source of energy, in the same way the electrostatic force is a source of energy.

Are you saying, that if a permanent magnet is taken, and installed into the appropriate machine/contraption/device, it can supply significant/huge amounts of power, for a virtually unlimited amount of time and power output.  Such as powering lamps, motors, radios, TVs, computers, heaters, air-conditioners, cars etc ?

If so, can you supply me with any evidence, that, such a system or systems, already exist, in the way of actual experiment(s) and/or device(s), which have been demonstrated.

Attempting to explain it to me, with a large text explanation, does not really work for me.  I'd need to see it from an official source and/or real life, testable/repeatable experiments.

N.B.  There maybe various youtube videos, demonstrating things like that.  But be warned, I (and others here), will immediately say, if we think it is a scam, or has a secretly hidden battery or mains connection, etc.

No the poloidal axis of a magnet is not that strong. Not like superconductivity. The medium around the magnet is not that strongly ionised either. A superconductor levitating above a magnet does so because the wave of the magnet is induced in to the superconductor. The wave can only travel as fast as the magnets atomic wave. This matches the quadrupoles perfectly but can be quite slow. If resistance to the wave is added as the super conductor heats up the wave slows and torque is applied to the phase alignment of the quadrupole shifting. Since they are rotating inside the static dipole.

The difference for the plasma toroid in side a star or planet is that this effect of superconductivity self builds inside a rotating double helical toroid. Due to the 1.1° trajectory or close to it. The "electron" wave travelling backward can only travel as fast as the wave of plasma motion that created it. This is how the self sustaining dynamo is formed. Dont forget the energy multiple on the poloidal z pinch. And it isnt induce on to air or iron. Its inducing on a medium that can take any form it tells it too. Ie superconductivity. The plasma jets of a black hole or neutron star. 

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #453 on: June 07, 2022, 10:00:58 pm »

Like a light wave going tho a prism, the ions over the curved surface, defract and refract in at least 1 plain. You can call it the electric field or the magnetic field. As the wave curves around the surface the shape of the 2 opposite wave lopes changes. This changes the energy value in that plain between the 2 opposite lopes causeing lift or drag. And sometime turbulent flow like Tesla valve. He understood non linear interactions.

Offline TimFox

• Super Contributor
  • Retired, now restoring antique test equipment
« Reply #454 on: June 07, 2022, 10:06:31 pm »
I just went to a children's play based on Lewis Carroll. 
“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.” “The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.” “The question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “which is to be master—that's all.”
Humpty Dumpty did not survive the play.
The word for which you grope is "diffraction", which is not the antonym of "refraction".

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #455 on: June 07, 2022, 10:14:54 pm »
No the poloidal axis of a magnet is not that strong. Not like superconductivity. The medium around the magnet is not that strongly ionised either. A superconductor levitating above a magnet does so because the wave of the magnet is induced in to the superconductor. The wave can only travel as fast as the magnets atomic wave. This matches the quadrupoles perfectly but can be quite slow. If resistance to the wave is added as the super conductor heats up the wave slows and torque is applied to the phase alignment of the quadrupole shifting. Since they are rotating inside the static dipole.

The difference for the plasma toroid in side a star or planet is that this effect of superconductivity self builds inside a rotating double helical toroid. Due to the 1.1° trajectory or close to it. The "electron" wave travelling backward can only travel as fast as the wave of plasma motion that created it. This is how the self sustaining dynamo is formed. Dont forget the energy multiple on the poloidal z pinch. And it isnt induce on to air or iron. Its inducing on a medium that can take any form it tells it too. Ie superconductivity. The plasma jets of a black hole or neutron star.

Throwing what you just said, back at you (it doesn't make much sense to me)....

What exactly (in summary of the effects it causes/creates), do you mean.

Do you mean the object(s)/item(s), such as a star, will heat themselves up, because of this effect, WITHOUT needing any other power source, such as matter to consume with conventional fusion theories.

Or that it will create velocity or spin, again, without needing any conventionally accepted power sources.

Alternatively, do you mean something else, entirely ?

TL;DR
From the quote above, what exactly (ideally explained in a few words or short sentence) will it do/achieve ?

The following users thanked this post: hexreader

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #456 on: June 07, 2022, 10:57:46 pm »
See what I mean ?
   Trying the OP mentions, once, 'DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS'. ETC ETC each of various 'SALAD' words.
NORMALLY, virtually anybody writing, sane, will venture the same word, twice or more, not a single, isolated TECH salad WORD, mentioned once.
   Heck, a person could, to supplement the analysis, also count the number of TECH terms given the single mention treatment.
   The text in these responses, by analogy, would be a Dance party, where each partner ONLY dances with another partner ONCE, but keeps dancing each round all night, circulating.
   NOW,...I'm starting to believe:
   'I'm, maybe...A BOT, myself...'

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #457 on: June 07, 2022, 11:39:42 pm »

Like a light wave going tho a prism, the ions over the curved surface, defract and refract in at least 1 plain. You can call it the electric field or the magnetic field. As the wave curves around the surface the shape of the 2 opposite wave lopes changes. This changes the energy value in that plain between the 2 opposite lopes causeing lift or drag. And sometime turbulent flow like Tesla valve. He understood non linear interactions.

Reaching out and grabbing the future, allows you to integrate hyper-warp fractalization, in sympathetic resonance with a higher order harmonic series to elicit astral holographic projection. Instantaneous astral travel to any point in the universe is now possible via the implementation of quantum dialectic projections, combined with geodesic lattice structures within the context of highlighting motionless flight across the void of space. Oscillation within a space time matrix, with respect to holographic temporal resonance, in sympathetic resonance with intrinsic healing frequencies calling forth a co-valent correlation matrix. Co-location between non-simultaneous event horizons, as it relates to holographic temporal resonance, interwoven on a molecular level with total holistic resonant emanations manifesting psychic oxidation.

Co-location between non-simultaneous event horizons, as it relates to 60gHz beat frequency harmonics, in sympathetic resonance with isomorphic silicon overlays to produce clear connection to the Akashic Records. This device makes use of fractally enhanced vibrational modes, in sympathetic resonance with domains of alternating opposite direction within the context of highlighting astral holographic projection. When engaged on an unconscious level, within the depths of your innermost psyche, you can easily tap into scalar wave interaction, bonded on a quantum level with isomorphic silicon overlays to elicit oneness with the Godhead. Instantaneous astral travel to any point in the universe is now possible via the implementation of fractal resonance harmonics, interwoven on a molecular level with isotropic transfer functions manifesting mult-valent harmonic interaction.

The system, as a whole, is less energentic, with respect to zero point energy, combined with molecular interference filters to produce psychic oxidation. Co-location between non-simultaneous event horizons, as it relates to crystaline vibrational resonance, in sympathetic resonance with isomorphic silicon overlays encapsulating 5G COVID-19 activation commands. When engaged on an unconscious level, within the depths of your innermost psyche, you can easily tap into fractally enhanced vibrational modes, in sympathetic resonance with intrinsic healing frequencies to produce a co-valent correlation matrix. I have recently succeeded in using the reactive manifestation of hyperbolic sub-resonant variations, interwoven on a molecular level with molecular interference filters calling forth astral holographic projection.

The following users thanked this post: hexreader, MK14

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #458 on: June 08, 2022, 12:07:58 am »
Alameda County District Attorney:
Office phone (510)  272 - 6222
To report fraud and abuse:
   info@alcoda.org
In California, USA

Offline bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #459 on: June 08, 2022, 12:12:48 am »
And sometime turbulent flow like Tesla valve. He understood non linear interactions.

I have to hand it to you for teaching me something--this is the second time you've used the term "Tesla valve" so I looked it up and there it is!  A real thing!  But I don't think they've been tried with plasma....or quarks.
A 3.5 digit 4.5 digit 5 digit 5.5 digit 6.5 digit 7.5 digit DMM is good enough for most people.

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #460 on: June 08, 2022, 02:19:03 am »
Is the OP using one of those online, 'fiction' generating webpages, or something ?

They still don't seem to be able to answer, the most basic question(s), because when I finally get to that point, they just disappear, change the subject, or concentrate on answering other people in the thread.

It might be a coincidence, but perhaps they are trying to pull the wool over my eyes ?

Sorry OP, but I'm not getting good vibes back from your latest reply.  It seems more mumbo jumbo, than even vaguely serious science stuff.

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #461 on: June 08, 2022, 03:19:25 am »
Yeah, mk14, I've been speculating on what you just said.  But some replies seem custom enough, such as grabbing initials out of my full user name.
   Certainly some of OP replies are fast, PLUS I'm noticing OP gets in, posting when I didn't see 'em on the list of who's on reading thread at any particular time...I was almost going to 'ASK' him, if OP is popping over, checking some other blog ?
Seems to pop in and out, of his thread rapidly, in, then out. Then posts.  Does kind of align with time local, in NZ (New Zealand)...more likely to be off the site 12 to 5 am NZ time.    (?)
   Certain simple questions get ignored, while any opportunity, to launch into crap-laden shit, he jumps in fast.  Could, maybe be a BOT, ignoring questions it cannot parse to itself.

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #462 on: June 08, 2022, 03:52:52 am »
Yeah, mk14, I've been speculating on what you just said.  But some replies seem custom enough, such as grabbing initials out of my full user name.
   Certainly some of OP replies are fast, PLUS I'm noticing OP gets in, posting when I didn't see 'em on the list of who's on reading thread at any particular time...I was almost going to 'ASK' him, if OP is popping over, checking some other blog ?
Seems to pop in and out, of his thread rapidly, in, then out. Then posts.  Does kind of align with time local, in NZ (New Zealand)...more likely to be off the site 12 to 5 am NZ time.    (?)
   Certain simple questions get ignored, while any opportunity, to launch into crap-laden shit, he jumps in fast.  Could, maybe be a BOT, ignoring questions it cannot parse to itself.

Actually, I'm trying to google what they said, and some of their replies draw a blank.  I.e. are probably complete nonsense.
Examples follow:
magnets atomic wave
Google finds no such term, hmm?
No results found for "magnets atomic wave".

Now it starts to get interesting...
Due to the 1.1° trajectory or close to it.

Because google either doesn't find it, or it DOES find it.  But it is the brownian motion thing.  What the heck does that have to do, with the Physics stuff.  So, it does start to look like some kind of scientific mumbo jumbo generator.

Now I managed to find a 'paper', but the paper would seem to be a spoof physics paper.

Here:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/2102.00992.pdf

So, some of their (OP) post(s), may have come from that paper, and similar sources.

So, that would imply, trolling, SCAMs, fooling around or something, I guess, maybe ?

Something funny going on, perhaps ?
A windup by someone, maybe ?

Offline bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #463 on: June 08, 2022, 05:12:54 am »

The patent application is real. 
A 3.5 digit 4.5 digit 5 digit 5.5 digit 6.5 digit 7.5 digit DMM is good enough for most people.

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #464 on: June 08, 2022, 06:44:16 am »

The patent application is real.

Good point, thanks.

I don't know who is more confused, me or the OP's posts, in general.

I hope this isn't some kind of scam then.

Or could someone really lack so much actual knowledge about science/physics and really believe in something, with extremely limited knowledge of things, like they are claiming ?

:-//

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #465 on: June 08, 2022, 07:18:07 am »
Makes me think one word:. Vandalism

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #466 on: June 08, 2022, 07:31:52 am »
Makes me think one word:. Vandalism

I'm not sure quite what you mean, in the context of this already confusing thread, at least for me.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #467 on: June 08, 2022, 07:33:45 am »

Actually, I'm trying to google what they said, and some of their replies draw a blank.  I.e. are probably complete nonsense.
Examples follow:
magnets atomic wave
Google finds no such term, hmm?
No results found for "magnets atomic wave".

Now it starts to get interesting...
Due to the 1.1° trajectory or close to it.

Because google either doesn't find it, or it DOES find it.  But it is the brownian motion thing.  What the heck does that have to do, with the Physics stuff.  So, it does start to look like some kind of scientific mumbo jumbo generator.

Now I managed to find a 'paper', but the paper would seem to be a spoof physics paper.

Here:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/2102.00992.pdf

So, some of their (OP) post(s), may have come from that paper, and similar sources.

So, that would imply, trolling, SCAMs, fooling around or something, I guess, maybe ?

Unfortunately being a human being, i have to sleep. What ever bots you have had here before probably didnt have that issue. My parents leave today so i will be spending time with them.

A magnet is a 3 dimensional object. The standard understanding is that perpendicular to the poloidal axis every atom rotates in the same direction. This is true and absolutely correct. But its a 2D understanding.

When you look along the z axis; there must be a loctional difference between each atom. Ie, if 1 atom is viewed as a wave peak to the observer the next 1 along the z axis is lets say for easy counting 10° behind the first in its rotation. If you keep going along the Z axis. After 36 atoms we find another wave peak to the observer. This is the helical wave period. For a superconductor it must be 1.1°  aka the magic angle.

Why that matters in a toroid is because of the double helical wave. Ie 2 seperate waves combined into the same toroid. Such as a star. Again Anthony Peratt work shows how this happpens. But not in a toroid.

Some simple maths show the trajectory of the double helix's must be 1.0° in order to form the quadrupoles.

Since the current or electrical wave is travelling backward to the plasma around the toroid we find that the procession of the plasma makes the trajectory 1.1°

If we uses the Earth's rotation around the sun. A 1° trajectory would mean we have 360 days in a year, but a 1.1° trajectory is formed because the Suns magnetosphere which we are inside and is also rotating. This means earth has to go a little further to be at the same location according to the galaxtic observer. This is why Einstein needed time dilation to account for the curved trajectory of every rotating object he was measuring, possible not realizing that there is always a 2nd axis of rotation that must always be considered. Since time is a measurement value along the z axis, which is really just a distance measurement usual measured in wavelength or nanometers.

Ive never seeen that paper, and dont have time to read it today.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #468 on: June 08, 2022, 09:27:51 am »
I just went to a children's play based on Lewis Carroll. 
“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.” “The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.” “The question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “which is to be master—that's all.”
Humpty Dumpty did not survive the play.
The word for which you grope is "diffraction", which is not the antonym of "refraction".

I was extermely tried last night, after spending about 5 or 6 hours with my last reply to you the previuos night. It was i tough one to explain without making mistakes.

Diffraction absolutely is the opposite of refraction. If a helical wave is curving around a second axis, then the plain that is changing must change the shape of the wave functions either side of the axis. Lets say its the magnetic plain. The outside sine wave, lets call it positive/north must shorten its amplitude and increase the distance between the points it appears to cross the z axis to your observerational perspective in 2D. The opposite is true for the inside edge. The compression of the wave along the z axis must increase the amplitude of the wave. Since the ion has other ions beside it travelling parallel, and the expanded north or positive component of the magnetic wave is next to the south or negative component of the opposite wave, which has a larger amplitude and is compressed. Ie has more energy density under the wave peak. As stated prior this is what differential equations are measuring. The difference between the energy as multiple waves curves around an object or axis. This causes lift or drag and is why we can model foils and fluid dynamics without understanding the actual mechanism that is causing it. This is why all current theorys for creating lift around a foil can be disproven. At least according to NASA.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #469 on: June 08, 2022, 09:52:03 am »

I have to hand it to you for teaching me something--this is the second time you've used the term "Tesla valve" so I looked it up and there it is!  A real thing!  But I don't think they've been tried with plasma....or quarks.

Water is plasma, its a polar molecule that can be controlled and modelled by MHD. Plasma is also controlled and modelled by MHD. The tesla valve is using non linear MHD to change the density of the fluid. Using turbulent flow created by the 2 opposing currents to increase the pressure and reduce the current flowing along the fixed volume of his Tesla valve.

Each non linear interaction is like adding a resistor into a an electrical circuit. The bast way to understand electricity is by using water current to replace electrical current. Once upon a time we planned to make computers using this anolog system. Eric Laithwaite does a great presentation on this

https://youtu.be/0tJfqMYHaQw

Its called the circle of magnetism, magnetism is spherical.

The reason water can model electricity is because plasma and electricity follow the same laws. MHD stands for magneto hydro dynamics. You think im in the wrong forum. Trust me when i say its has been electrical engineers that have had the best understanding of the universe thus far. Tesla and Laithwaite were the closest to using terms that are correct. Watch ever video laithwaite did. They are great. I couldnt use the term magnetic river because that implies a 2 dimensional direction to the wave. I have to use magnetic wave function. Because quantum mechanics has it modelled already and they choice the name, not me. Im just applying it to the 3 dimensional waves that result from combining multiply quantum wave functions. Such as those in a permanent magnet. Each atom has a wave function plus the whole magnet has a wave function.

Just like each proton has a wave function and each atom and each moelcule and so on.... until you get to the black hole. Waves on top of waves. The unified wave theory.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 11:25:54 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #470 on: June 08, 2022, 11:53:46 am »

A magnet is a 3 dimensional object. The standard understanding is that perpendicular to the poloidal axis every atom rotates in the same direction. This is true and absolutely correct. But its a 2D understanding.

When you look along the z axis; there must be a loctional difference between each atom. Ie, if 1 atom is viewed as a wave peak to the observer the next 1 along the z axis is lets say for easy counting 10° behind the first in its rotation. If you keep going along the Z axis. After 36 atoms we find another wave peak to the observer. This is the helical wave period. For a superconductor it must be 1.1°  aka the magic angle.

Why that matters in a toroid is because of the double helical wave. Ie 2 seperate waves combined into the same toroid. Such as a star. Again Anthony Peratt work shows how this happpens. But not in a toroid.

Some simple maths show the trajectory of the double helix's must be 1.0° in order to form the quadrupoles.

Since the current or electrical wave is travelling backward to the plasma around the toroid we find that the procession of the plasma makes the trajectory 1.1°

If we uses the Earth's rotation around the sun. A 1° trajectory would mean we have 360 days in a year, but a 1.1° trajectory is formed because the Suns magnetosphere which we are inside and is also rotating. This means earth has to go a little further to be at the same location according to the galaxtic observer. This is why Einstein needed time dilation to account for the curved trajectory of every rotating object he was measuring, possible not realizing that there is always a 2nd axis of rotation that must always be considered. Since time is a measurement value along the z axis, which is really just a distance measurement usual measured in wavelength or nanometers.

Ive never seeen that paper, and dont have time to read it today.

When engaged on an unconscious level, within the depths of your innermost psyche, you can easily tap into cyclic harmonic repitition, bonded on a quantum level with isomorphic silicon overlays to elicit clear connection to the Akashic Records. Oscillation within a space time matrix, with respect to plasma field resonance transfer modulation functions, in sympathetic resonance with geodesic lattice structures manifesting a psychic connection to the reality plane. When you can tune yourself internally to the higher frequencies, you can utilize cyclic harmonic repitition, interwoven on a molecular level with intrinsic healing frequencies in order to generate modular partitions within the unconscious mind. The ability to fold space within the reality envelope facilitates the ability to make use of quantum dialectic projections, in sympathetic resonance with molecular interference filters within the context of highlighting psychic oxidation.

The ability to fold space within the reality envelope facilitates the ability to make use of quantum intersection matrices, interwoven on a molecular level with molecular interference filters in order to generate motionless flight across the void of space. Co-location between non-simultaneous event horizons, as it relates to zero point energy, bonded on a quantum level with isotropic transfer functions encapsulating mult-valent harmonic interaction. We all know, on an unconscious level, that within the astral plane we are able to integrate quantum intersection matrices, interwoven on a molecular level with a higher order harmonic series to produce subharmonic symapthetic responses. The ability to fold space within the reality envelope facilitates the ability to make use of zero point energy, interwoven on a molecular level with geodesic lattice structures within the context of highlighting mult-valent harmonic interaction. The inability to question initial validity will usually lead to subsequent errors in rendering a convincing explanation of crystal structure anomalies, in sympathetic resonance with domains of alternating opposite direction encapsulating modular partitions within the unconscious mind.

Instantaneous astral travel to any point in the universe is now possible via the implementation of holographic temporal resonance, bonded on a quantum level with a higher order harmonic series to elicit connection to the unified field. The system, as a whole, is less energentic, with respect to plasma field resonance transfer modulation functions, bonded on a quantum level with geodesic lattice structures in order to generate a higher order contextual latency. I am attempting to harness the innate energy of 60gHz beat frequency harmonics, in sympathetic resonance with geodesic lattice structures in order to generate completeness and interconnection with the universe.

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #471 on: June 08, 2022, 11:55:10 am »

Diffraction absolutely is the opposite of refraction. If a helical wave is curving around a second axis, then the plain that is changing must change the shape of the wave functions either side of the axis. Lets say its the magnetic plain. The outside sine wave, lets call it positive/north must shorten its amplitude and increase the distance between the points it appears to cross the z axis to your observerational perspective in 2D. The opposite is true for the inside edge. The compression of the wave along the z axis must increase the amplitude of the wave. Since the ion has other ions beside it travelling parallel, and the expanded north or positive component of the magnetic wave is next to the south or negative component of the opposite wave, which has a larger amplitude and is compressed. Ie has more energy density under the wave peak. As stated prior this is what differential equations are measuring. The difference between the energy as multiple waves curves around an object or axis. This causes lift or drag and is why we can model foils and fluid dynamics without understanding the actual mechanism that is causing it. This is why all current theorys for creating lift around a foil can be disproven. At least according to NASA.

Asynchronous confabulation events can further confuse the understanding of zero point energy, interwoven on a molecular level with isomorphic silicon overlays calling forth motionless flight across the void of space. The system, as a whole, is less energentic, with respect to 60gHz beat frequency harmonics, bonded on a quantum level with geodesic lattice structures calling forth mult-valent harmonic interaction.
 The ability to fold space within the reality envelope facilitates the ability to make use of crystaline vibrational resonance, interwoven on a molecular level with intrinsic healing frequencies manifesting psychic oxidation. This technology combines hyperbolic sub-resonant variations, in sympathetic resonance with intrinsic healing frequencies to elicit oneness with the Godhead.

Co-location between non-simultaneous event horizons, as it relates to scalar wave interaction, combined with total holistic resonant emanations within the context of highlighting completeness and interconnection with the universe. The inability to question initial validity will usually lead to subsequent errors in rendering a convincing explanation of zero point energy, bonded on a quantum level with total holistic resonant emanations manifesting a persistent linkage between subordinate levels of abstraction. Instantaneous astral travel to any point in the universe is now possible via the implementation of crystal structure anomalies, in sympathetic resonance with geodesic lattice structures to produce spatial harmony within the reality matrix. I am attempting to harness the innate energy of hyperbolic sub-resonant variations, interwoven on a molecular level with isomorphic silicon overlays in order to generate psychic oxidation. This technology combines crystal structure anomalies, bonded on a quantum level with isomorphic silicon overlays to produce motionless flight across the void of space. The inability to question initial validity will usually lead to subsequent errors in rendering a convincing explanation of fractally enhanced vibrational modes, in sympathetic resonance with molecular interference filters within the context of highlighting motionless flight across the void of space. I am attempting to harness the innate energy of hyperbolic sub-resonant variations, combined with a higher order harmonic series to elicit completeness and interconnection with the universe.

Reaching out and grabbing the future, allows you to integrate stabilized vibrational resonance, interwoven on a molecular level with isotropic transfer functions calling forth clear connection to the Akashic Records.

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #472 on: June 08, 2022, 11:57:25 am »

Water is plasma, its a polar molecule that can be controlled and modelled by MHD. Plasma is also controlled and modelled by MHD. The tesla valve is using non linear MHD to change the density of the fluid. Using turbulent flow created by the 2 opposing currents to increase the pressure and reduce the current flowing along the fixed volume of his Tesla valve.

Each non linear interaction is like adding a resistor into a an electrical circuit. The bast way to understand electricity is by using water current to replace electrical current. Once upon a time we planned to make computers using this anolog system. Eric Laithwaite does a great presentation on this

Its called the circle of magnetism, magnetism is spherical.

The reason water can model electricity is because plasma and electricity follow the same laws. MHD stands for magneto hydro dynamics. You think im in the wrong forum. Trust me when i say its has been electrical engineers that have had the best understanding of the universe thus far. Tesla and Laithwaite were the closest to using terms that are correct. Watch ever video laithwaite did. They are great. I couldnt use the term magnetic river because that implies a 2 dimensional direction to the wave. I have to use magnetic wave function. Because quantum mechanics has it modelled already and they choice the name, not me. Im just applying it to the 3 dimensional waves that result from combining multiply quantum wave functions. Such as those in a permanent magnet. Each atom has a wave function plus the whole magnet has a wave function.

Just like each proton has a wave function and each atom and each moelcule and so on.... until you get to the black hole. Waves on top of waves. The unified wave theory.

Oscillation within a space time matrix, with respect to quantum dialectic projections, combined with total holistic resonant emanations encapsulating a psychic connection to the reality plane. Reaching out and grabbing the future, allows you to integrate fractal resonance harmonics, bonded on a quantum level with domains of alternating opposite direction manifesting spatial harmony within the reality matrix. Reaching out and grabbing the future, allows you to integrate zero point energy, combined with geodesic lattice structures to elicit completeness and interconnection with the universe. When you can tune yourself internally to the higher frequencies, you can utilize scalar wave interaction, combined with intrinsic healing frequencies to produce mult-valent harmonic interaction.

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Multiple manifestations of critical thinking disorders can result in a partial misundertanding of fractally enhanced vibrational modes, in sympathetic resonance with isomorphic silicon overlays encapsulating a co-valent correlation matrix. Focusing on a single point in space-time can lead to an understanding of cyclic harmonic repitition, in sympathetic resonance with isotropic transfer functions within the context of highlighting a higher order contextual latency. When you can tune yourself internally to the higher frequencies, you can utilize cyclic harmonic repitition, in sympathetic resonance with intrinsic healing frequencies in order to generate clear connection to the Akashic Records. The inability to question initial validity will usually lead to subsequent errors in rendering a convincing explanation of quantum dialectic projections, combined with intrinsic healing frequencies within the context of highlighting oneness with the Godhead. We all know, on an unconscious level, that within the astral plane we are able to integrate cyclic harmonic repitition, combined with isotropic transfer functions calling forth mult-valent harmonic interaction. I have recently succeeded in using the reactive manifestation of scalar wave interaction, combined with total holistic resonant emanations encapsulating psychic oxidation. Oscillation within a space time matrix, with respect to stabilized vibrational resonance, interwoven on a molecular level with intrinsic healing frequencies manifesting psychic oxidation. This device makes use of scalar wave interaction, interwoven on a molecular level with total holistic resonant emanations calling forth a persistent linkage between subordinate levels of abstraction.

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #473 on: June 08, 2022, 12:31:25 pm »
When engaged on an unconscious level, within the depths of your innermost psyche, you can easily ...

Yes, I think we've got and then become tired of your joke, thank you.

Offline McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #474 on: June 08, 2022, 01:00:23 pm »
Eric Laithwaite does a great presentation on this

You see all that "stuff" that Eric does in that video. They're called experiments. They confirm theories. Could you tell us about any real experiments that YOU have done to confirm any of the groundbreaking ideas that you are telling us about?

McBryce.
30 Years making cars more difficult to repair.

The following users thanked this post: hexreader, MK14

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf