Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 84705 times)

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #375 on: June 06, 2022, 12:41:47 pm »
Maybe you arent as smart as you think you are then. Because regardless of what you think you know. It has been proven that non linear plasma expands with an explosive pressure gradients. If that explosive pressure gradient is more efficient than that produced by tokamak or other fusion devices than i have an idea worthy of investment. Just because you dont understand that a 360° wave amplifies on the z pinch axis of a toroid doesnt mean it is not true.

There are many widely accepted, good quality, published scientific papers.  But a person, can't just blindly link/mention one or more such papers, and then claim they have invented a free energy perpetual motion machine, that will definitely work.

Just about anyone, can string together a list, of perfectly valid/correct/accepted papers.  Perhaps somewhat related in what a person is trying to claim they have invented.  But that doesn't mean that what they are suggesting, is NOT complete junk, and also won't work in practice.

Analogy:
Given  http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/ti/_Texas_Instruments_Electronics_Series/Walston_Transistor_Circuit_Design_1963.pdf

and

https://www.ti.com/lit/pdf/tidu017   {Op Amp with Single Discrete Bipolar Transistor Output Drive}

My totally non-electronics neighbor, will design the worlds best transistor amplifier.  1,000 watts, and zero distortion of any kind.  He has watched a water feature in his garden for the last 6 months, to give him inspiration and he has already designed and built a small windmill, made of paper, also in his garden.

Please give my neighbor $15,000,000 to help him succeed with this new zero distortion amplifier.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 12:53:13 pm by MK14 »

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #376 on: June 06, 2022, 01:01:08 pm »
Yeah sorry mate, you will get a job soon. Dont give up

Funny. If only.

Let me extrapolate with some more advice:

Firstly, you need to be careful who your audience is. Some of us may have had the capital to invest in your idea if it was viable and well presented.

Secondly, investors will google who you are and come across this thread and your treatment of the brand you are building and the subject matter.

No one will want to be related to the phrase nonlinearplasma ever again. You have entirely compromised your idea. Protecting your reputation is almost more important than protecting the idea.

Possible, but they will also see someone that provided all the information need to understand something in the simpliest possible manner including peer review literature that was ignored. While constantly being attacked he defended the idea as he should. Remember you asked me for a job, i said no thanks. If you took that in an offensive way then its likely because you were trying to offend me and expected the same response back. Good luck with your job hunt. My invention is at the hardware stage of development, the software devolpment will come once we have the funds for the hardware. I will keep you in mind if you get your head around the basics

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #377 on: June 06, 2022, 01:12:30 pm »
Its the same question genius. Or are you saying they havent been telling us that supernova create heavy elements?

On the subject of genius's, as already mentioned.  Why have you created this thread, on an Electronics forum?

Surely somewhere much more oriented towards Physics/Science and similar, would make much more sense.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 01:14:55 pm by MK14 »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #378 on: June 06, 2022, 01:13:36 pm »

There are many widely accepted, good quality, published scientific papers.  But a person, can't just blindly link/mention one or more such papers, and then claim they have invented a free energy perpetual motion machine, that will definitely work.

Just about anyone, can string together a list, of perfectly valid/correct/accepted papers.  Perhaps somewhat related in what a person is trying to claim they have invented.  But that doesn't mean that what they are suggesting, is NOT complete junk, and also won't work in practice.

Analogy:
Given  http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/ti/_Texas_Instruments_Electronics_Series/Walston_Transistor_Circuit_Design_1963.pdf

and

https://www.ti.com/lit/pdf/tidu017   {Op Amp with Single Discrete Bipolar Transistor Output Drive}

My totally non-electronics neighbor, will design the worlds best transistor amplifier.  1,000 watts, and zero distortion of any kind.  He has watched a water feature in his garden for the last 6 months, to give him inspiration and he has already designed and built a small windmill, made of paper, also in his garden.

Please give my neighbor $15,000,000 to help him succeed with this new zero distortion amplifier.

Not everyone has a use for an amplifier, but everyone wants cheaper energy. And 15m is not a lot of money for a project like this. I remember reading about a Canadian company that got $50m to build a fusion reactor from crowdfunding. It obviously didnt work or we would have fusion by now, would you class that as a scam or would you say it was worth a try? Advancement takes gambling with ideas that might not work. A lot of time they dont but the knowledge gained is worth it. You learn more from failure than you do from success. Failure is a myth if you dont give up and look at it as a learning curve.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #379 on: June 06, 2022, 01:18:24 pm »
Yeah sorry mate, you will get a job soon. Dont give up

Funny. If only.

Let me extrapolate with some more advice:

Firstly, you need to be careful who your audience is. Some of us may have had the capital to invest in your idea if it was viable and well presented.

Secondly, investors will google who you are and come across this thread and your treatment of the brand you are building and the subject matter.

No one will want to be related to the phrase nonlinearplasma ever again. You have entirely compromised your idea. Protecting your reputation is almost more important than protecting the idea.

Possible, but they will also see someone that provided all the information need to understand something in the simpliest possible manner including peer review literature that was ignored. While constantly being attacked he defended the idea as he should. Remember you asked me for a job, i said no thanks. If you took that in an offensive way then its likely because you were trying to offend me and expected the same response back. Good luck with your job hunt. My invention is at the hardware stage of development, the software devolpment will come once we have the funds for the hardware. I will keep you in mind if you get your head around the basics

I don't think so. Your personality and competence level is coming through here and that is a big red flag for anyone who would invest in this idea.

This is definitely not at the point where actually investing in hardware is a thing. It's not even past the conceptual phase yet. No one would fund it without proofs and you are absolutely obviously unable to produce them or explain the idea in terms which are communicable to anyone who would be able to turn this into hardware. And this is your job to do to convince any investors and participants in the merit of your idea.

When presented with this you flap your arms around, criticise the questioner, post graphics and avoid answering the question being asked which are being asked to establish your credibility, of which I conclude there is none.

I think you missed the point. I didn't ask you for a job. I offered my services for a flat up front fee because you're not going to be around long enough for me to have to do any work and I still get paid, which is the maximum ROI. This was really a facetious stab at the notion of who you are likely to attract in your current stage of development. I don't know anyone who would risk their reputation being associated with this project.

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #380 on: June 06, 2022, 01:29:10 pm »
Not everyone has a use for an amplifier, but everyone wants cheaper energy. And 15m is not a lot of money for a project like this. I remember reading about a Canadian company that got $50m to build a fusion reactor from crowdfunding. It obviously didnt work or we would have fusion by now, would you class that as a scam or would you say it was worth a try? Advancement takes gambling with ideas that might not work. A lot of time they dont but the knowledge gained is worth it. You learn more from failure than you do from success. Failure is a myth if you dont give up and look at it as a learning curve.

Have you, at least got a degree (or above) in Physics (or closely related subject) ?

Alternatively, what is your highest academic achievement, within the field of Physics ?

At least one of your answers in this thread, would seem to indicated, a significant lack of knowledge and understanding, as regards Physics (and probably Science).

Alternatively-MK2, have you done any significant work, within the field of Physics (and similar).  E.g. Made an experiment, which tests out a complicated Physics phenomenon, ideally with written up results ?

Offline janoc

• Super Contributor
« Reply #381 on: June 06, 2022, 01:37:50 pm »
I think we are 8 pages past the point where this thread should have been locked and the OP banned.

I don't see how any sort of constructive debate is to be had here.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, bd139

Offline Zero999

• Super Contributor
« Reply #382 on: June 06, 2022, 01:53:25 pm »
I think we are 8 pages past the point where this thread should have been locked and the OP banned.

The moderator has already said he's not going to do that. I don't see the point. What's the problem? I say let live, as long as it doesn't spill over to the rest of the forum. If you don't like it, don't click on the thread and stop responding.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #383 on: June 06, 2022, 02:18:29 pm »

The moderator has already said he's not going to do that. I don't see the point. What's the problem? I say let live, as long as it doesn't spill over to the rest of the forum. If you don't like it, don't click on the thread and stop responding.

They only hang around so long as they dont get called out by the rest of the tribe. It's Tribal mentality pure and simple

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #384 on: June 06, 2022, 02:44:31 pm »
They only hang around so long as they dont get called out by the rest of the tribe. It's Tribal mentality pure and simple

So you publicly admit your idea is completely wrong and a crazy idea.  Since you seem to have made absolutely no attempt at answering my most recent questions, and merely attempting to deflect things away, in another direction.

Also, do you admit you have other account(s), on this forum ?

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #385 on: June 06, 2022, 02:44:46 pm »

Have you, at least got a degree (or above) in Physics (or closely related subject) ?

Alternatively, what is your highest academic achievement, within the field of Physics ?

At least one of your answers in this thread, would seem to indicated, a significant lack of knowledge and understanding, as regards Physics (and probably Science).

Alternatively-MK2, have you done any significant work, within the field of Physics (and similar).  E.g. Made an experiment, which tests out a complicated Physics phenomenon, ideally with written up results ?

We have already had that discussion. Degrees mean nothing, ask Simon it was him that said it.

I also explained an experiment i have done, and the inventions i have designed and made.

I understand electrical z pinches, maybe you dont but here is one using a toroidal coil with DC electrical current. The charge/current of Rotating plasma doesnt obviously oscillatate like AC, it is travelling in 1 direction around the toroid, so the z pinch produced on the plasma in the center of the toroid is compressed just like the can is with DC electrical current. If im wrong about that PLEASE say so because i will know im speaking to the wrong ppl that dont even understand how electricity works.

Lets try this simple question...
If a fluid is compressed will it
a) flow to an area of lower density.
b) expand once it has flowed out of the mechanism that is compressing it?
c) create its own fields as current flows
d) all of above

Add on.. for the record that pepsi can was z pinched full of fluid and as a result it looks to have blown out the ends of the can. It takes a descent amount of force to do that.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 03:01:36 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #386 on: June 06, 2022, 02:51:53 pm »

So you publicly admit your idea is completely wrong and a crazy idea.  Since you seem to have made absolutely no attempt at answering my most recent questions, and merely attempting to deflect things away, in another direction.

Also, do you admit you have other account(s), on this forum ?

This was an answer to someone else. Your answer was done after. Your not the center of the universe, others have contributed to and in a nicer manner than you.

I have no other accout on this forum and clearly you made up that other part.

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #387 on: June 06, 2022, 02:58:33 pm »
Degrees mean nothing

Since you seem to be saying (in an indirect way), you don't have a Degree (or perhaps any ?) qualifications or appropriate equivalent experience (which may not count, anyway).  Why should anyone here, consider your theories on Physics, to have any merit ?

Alternatively, you could build a working model, of your free energy, perpetual motion machine, and then sort of prove many people, wrong.

I'd find it very hard to believe you have invented a free energy machine.  Your lack of relevant qualifications, and no demonstrations of a working machine.  Make it very difficult, to believe in your idea.

Offline EE54

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #388 on: June 06, 2022, 03:10:45 pm »
I asked him the same thing here:

Nonlinearplasma, wouldn't it have been a better idea to post this to a physics forum instead of a predominantly EE related forum?

As an electrical engineer who knows that engineers like James Watt and Eric Laithwaite build the world around you. All the biggest advancement in our history were done by engineers. We are top dog, stop think we have peers, we are our own peers, our work is proven by building. If engineers were given the money that physicst get to do stupid experiments we could build a future better than the one we currently have in front of us. Go search how much money is being pumped into fusion. Do you think an idea such as mine (and others) doesnt deserve a tiny percentage of that? Oh know, just incase they are wrong and im right? Can 2 ideas not co exists?

"I thought that fellow engineers (such as those on this forum) would be more receptive of my ideas compare to physicists" would have been a lot more to the point.
No need for that weird rant about the superiority of engineers or whatever.

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #389 on: June 06, 2022, 03:12:27 pm »
I have no other accout on this forum and clearly you made up that other part.

Here is the post, that refers to another account:
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/dodgy-technology/the-non-linear-plasma-reactor/msg4219147/?topicseen#msg4219147

But I partly mis-remembered it.  I mistakenly thought it was pointing out another of your accounts.  On re-reading it, I'm not sure if they are trying to hint it might be the same person or not.

Quoted here, to save clicking on it:
If the
Also, you should get in touch with aetherist, he also has some fascinating ideas: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/profile/?area=showposts;u=832091 , I'm sure you'll get along splendidly, assuming that you are not the same guy.

EDIT:
This 'other guys' posts, seem a bit too familiar.  E.g.
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/chat/sagittarius-a*/msg4180645/#msg4180645
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 03:21:34 pm by MK14 »

Offline EE54

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #390 on: June 06, 2022, 03:16:50 pm »
Its the same question genius. Or are you saying they havent been telling us that supernova create heavy elements?

On the subject of genius's, as already mentioned.  Why have you created this thread, on an Electronics forum?

Surely somewhere much more oriented towards Physics/Science and similar, would make much more sense.

I asked him the same question.

Nonlinearplasma, wouldn't it have been a better idea to post this to a physics forum instead of a predominantly EE related forum?

As an electrical engineer who knows that engineers like James Watt and Eric Laithwaite build the world around you. All the biggest advancement in our history were done by engineers. We are top dog, stop think we have peers, we are our own peers, our work is proven by building. If engineers were given the money that physicst get to do stupid experiments we could build a future better than the one we currently have in front of us. Go search how much money is being pumped into fusion. Do you think an idea such as mine (and others) doesnt deserve a tiny percentage of that? Oh know, just incase they are wrong and im right? Can 2 ideas not co exists?

"I thought that fellow engineers (such as those on this forum) would be more receptive of my ideas compare to physicists" would have been a lot more to the point.
No need for that weird rant about the superiority of engineers or whatever.

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #391 on: June 06, 2022, 03:23:39 pm »
Quote from: NK14
But I partly mis-remembered it.  I mistakenly thought it was pointing out another of your accounts.  On re-reading it, I'm not sure if they are trying to hint it might be the same person or not.

I think y'all are too concentrated on attacking the man rather than the idea, now, and getting carried away.

The following users thanked this post: Nonlinearplasma

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #392 on: June 06, 2022, 03:35:19 pm »
I asked him the same question.

Well I'd actually asked him that question, BEFORE you did, in the thread, as far as I can tell.
See here:

First, it needs to be a forum (or sub-forum), where it covers your subject area.  Since this is primarily an electronics forum.  I don't think it is the right place, for you.

EDIT: I suspect others (possibly before me), also asked the same or similar question.

I have repeated some bits, in a further attempt to get useful answers from the OP.  In my opinion, they seem to be rather awkward/difficult/tricky to get any real/valid/useful answers from.
So if that means I have to repeat myself and/or what others have already asked, then sorry.  But the OP, appears to be rather difficult to deal with (in my opinion).
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 03:45:00 pm by MK14 »

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #393 on: June 06, 2022, 03:38:49 pm »
I think y'all are too concentrated on attacking the man rather than the idea, now, and getting carried away.

They don't seem to be suitable, to discuss the issue with.

The quickest way of trying to convey the concept, of why discussions don't work out.  Is trying to talk with someone who thinks the Earth is flat, or free energy machines can be easily made, with some magnets and stuff.

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #394 on: June 06, 2022, 03:55:56 pm »

They don't seem to be suitable, to discuss the issue with.

The solution is surely not to discuss the issue with, then.

Online RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #395 on: June 06, 2022, 03:56:15 pm »
Lots of blah blah blah.   
   I think the moderators have a harder job, doing what they do, than maybe is visible...So I try to extend a lot of patience.
Readers get impatient, sometimes calling for a ban, my self included, (in and out).  I'd tend to trust the folks trying to run/ manage various disruption.  The managers are, almost certainly only calling things, for now.  I trust they 'know' if action (isolating bad actors) is warrented.
   Meanwhile, I got my own shortcomings, better to poke my head in (here), on a measured basis.
- - Rick B.

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #396 on: June 06, 2022, 04:03:38 pm »
The solution is surely not to discuss the issue with, then.

It seems to be down to human nature/psychology.  In ways that perhaps I can only partially know about and/or are subconscious mechanisms in play.

Or to put it another way.  The existence of this thread, on a forum, that I'm currently looking at.  Is "pushing my buttons".

You're right.  In theory, I should just ignore it, and carry on with my life.  But in practice, ......

I think threads like this, can trigger certain behaviors.  Which can make certain people, interested and involved in it, until they reach a point of closure.

Offline TimFox

• Super Contributor
  • Retired, now restoring antique test equipment
« Reply #397 on: June 06, 2022, 04:12:05 pm »
Sometimes, I reply to threads that are not as far-fetched as this one, because I fear that a newby might not recognize that the technical content is not to be trusted.

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #398 on: June 06, 2022, 04:43:11 pm »
Sure, and I, for one, value your contributions when you choose to join in, Tim. What I am suggesting is that trying to find personal stuff to throw around isn't refuting the idea and will only lead to more such attacks from both sides.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #399 on: June 06, 2022, 05:59:13 pm »
https://www.einstein-website.de/z_kids/certificatekids.html

https://www.openculture.com/2020/05/nikola-teslas-grades-from-high-school-university-a-fascinating-glimpse.html
"It was during his time at technical school that Tesla first devised the idea of alternating current, though he could not yet articulate a working design (he was told by a professor that the feat would be akin to building a perpetual motion machine). He solved the engineering challenge after leaving school"

“Tesla’s education was referred to sporadically, as if it had not influenced his scientific reflection, experimenting and inventions.” That is in large part, many Tesla scholars now argue, because the best education Tesla received was the one he gave himself.

So in short before tesla invented AC current the established professors believed it to be perpetual motions, sound familiar?

And the best education he got was self education. I have spend 3 years constant sailing & 10 years total on yachts while saving for the big trip home, and in that time when the weather or covid didnt allow for me to sail i studied. Reading paper after paper and picture after picture. My major break tho was when i looked at the magnetic structure around the black hole of the galaxy and it resemble the squatterman. I realised that charge rotating in the toroid was travelling parallel to each other. I then searched parallel circle and the first image was a sine wave. That is when i knew to apply coulomb's law to concentric circles, aka concentric helical waves around the toroid. My next thought was, that is the tell tails on my yachts sail. The ions in the medium are changing the density as the distance between them increase to generate lift, and on the windward side of the sail the ions are being compressed increasing the density of the medium and push the sail cloth forward.

The good thing about my family is, as a child they worshipped self taught mechanics, growing up on a farm the ability to fix a tractor is a handy skill to admire. Lots of my uncles and cousins are fantastic tradesmen because of this idea of applying yourself. Or as my Papa would say stick in until you stick out.

If this isnt ur idea of an education and you dont believe in the Non Linear Plasma Reactor, thats fine with me. Im sure all the other inventors and engineers that have built many great things will not agree and faced the same kind of push back. They didnt care and either do i.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 06:23:28 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf