Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 89519 times)

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #325 on: June 05, 2022, 11:34:56 am »
Inside the black hole the same structure is made, obviously the density of plasma inside the black hole is much stronger, notice the similarities between the larger magnetic structure to the plasma squatter man and the magnetic model of earth as shown previously

Please go on in detail about the internal structure of black holes

That's the best question so far, thank you.

Black holes arent all the same. The toroid inside a black hole of a 2 armed galaxy produce a dipole above and below the equatorial axis, inside either end of the larger dipole is a second smaller dipole, this is produced by the rolling around the toroidal axis. In a 2 arm galaxy the plasma completes 1 roll around the toroidal axis every 1 rotation around the poloidal axis. With a 4 arm galaxy, inside either larger dipole is a quadrupole just like the sun or earth, this weaker quadrupole is produced again by the rolling of the plasma around the toroid axis, this time 2 full rotations of roll are produced per 1 rotation of the polidal axis. Ie 720° of roll every 360° of rotation. This i believe is formed by a double helical wave rather than 1 720° wave. But it could be a mixture of both. This needs a lot more computing power to fully understand than what is currently available to me. Thats why we debate.

Obviously galaxies with multiple arms roll half as many times as how every many arms they have. The best example of this is Saturns sextupole, it rolls 3 times around the toroidal axis for every 1 360° rotation of the poloidal axis. Or 1020° every 360°

Black holes are made of superconducting plasma, hence the absence of electromagnetic waves from the surface, except at the polar jets when the plasma is non linear around the axis. Like any vortex this produces a repulsive force between the 2 plasma currents travelling in opposite directions either side of the axis.

The plasma travelling from the south suction pole, to the north expansion pole via the z pinch expands around the axis. The reason for the southern pole jet is because as the plasma expands in the very center of the vortex turns to vapour. The best natural example of this is an extermely fast water vortex, the low pressure at the center of the vortex axis evaporates the water and it expands outward in the opposite direction to the liguid going down the vortex.

The liquid plasma going down the vortex enters the z pinch, here is is compressed to unimaginable densitys by the toroid. It is then blasted into the north rotating vortex, where the plasma collides turning the superconducting plasma from laminar flow to turbulent flow. The plasma begins rotating with the north vortex and becomes laminar again or it gets shot out of the black hole in the north jet.

This area of turbulent chaotic plasma interactions is the most likely souce of the fusion by product.

The plasma then starts to make its way around the outside of the center toroid on it way back to the south pole to complete the circuit. This is where the turbine blades of the plasma reactor will be positioned, utilising the energy from the turbulent expansion of plasma. These systems exist in gas gaints like jupiter and as we know planets such as jupiter radiate to much energy, with out the ability to create fusion, or at the very least with out the abilty to create enough fusion to justify the level of energy released from the planets surface.

Dark matter can be considered superconducting plasma, and dark energy is that insane amounts of current that is generated from the speed of rotation. And no i have no idea of the math involved in that. I will leave them calculation for someone who actually like maths.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 11:42:35 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #326 on: June 05, 2022, 11:42:37 am »
Where is the Z-axis on a spherical object?

Offline AndyBeez

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #327 on: June 05, 2022, 11:51:33 am »
What is your plasma material; H, He, Li, Be, or isotopes of these? Although the device confines plasma inside a magnetic torus, where do the neutrons go; does your device require a super dense containment vessel? Just what is the energy efficiency of your system?

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #328 on: June 05, 2022, 11:52:43 am »
Where is the Z-axis on a spherical object?

On a spherical toroid it is tho the center of the donut. Its just the axis of rotation, or poloidal axis

The only atom that can move its poloidal axis without flinching is carbon, that's why it's the perfect black body.

Add... there could be some larger atoms like carbon. But it gets a bit compilation figureing out the wave functions of atoms with larger nucleus.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 02:36:25 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #329 on: June 05, 2022, 11:58:32 am »
What is your plasma material; H, He, Li, Be, or isotopes of these? Although the device confines plasma inside a magnetic torus, where do the neutrons go; does your device require a super dense containment vessel? Just what is the energy efficiency of your system?

Hydrogen will expand the fastest, in reality the type of plasma doesnt matter. Obviously some will be better than others. You have to balance the pros and cons of the amount it is going to eat turbine blades etc. Like any jet engine these will be wearable items, this is where with time we will refine the plasma medium, like car engine oil and fuel additives have improved the life of engines the same will be true for the reactor. R&D needs to be done on such things and that will take time and money. Like every other invention does.

Sorry i missed i few of your questions, their should be minimally fusion, "neutrons" would be a bad thing to be produced because they will disturb the laminar flow of plasma. 

Larger reactors may need super dense containment, but smaller reactors should not. To be honest larger reactors seem pointless because multiple reactors give you the ability to maintain the reactor while the others take the load. Any deep space mission will need redundancy on top of redundancy, similar to that of ships under the Lloyds standard of ocean going vessels.

Energy efficiency is an unknown quantity until we get the system going. There is nothing similar to compare it to, execpt fusion. And fusion needs ridiculous levels of energy input into it to compress the plasma. This is where the plasmareactor will save the most energy. While the output energy will be increased from the speed of expansion of the thrust generated by the turbulent non linear plasma. There is no converting of energy from 1 form to another, so this is a massive saving in efficiency. As every time you convert energy you lose efficiency.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 03:36:40 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline AndyBeez

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #330 on: June 05, 2022, 12:33:59 pm »
You have to balance the pros and cons of the amount it is going to eat turbine blades etc. Like any jet engine these will be wearable items, this is where with time we will refine the plasma medium, like car engine oil and fuel additives have improved the life of engines the same will be true for the reactor. R&D needs to be done on such things and that will take time and money. Like every other invention does.
Turbine blades in jet engines are crystalised from alloys of exotic combinations of tungsten, rhenium, hafnium - plus other high temperature melting elements. To me, you're inventing the world's most powerfull plasma torch that will evaporate anything.

On a project finance note, have you considered minting crypto NFT's [Non-Fungible Tokens] or creating a smart crypto DeFi [Decentralized Finance] contract? There's a lot of adventurous people out there with a lot of money to get burnt. Even at room temperature.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #331 on: June 05, 2022, 12:54:10 pm »

Turbine blades in jet engines are crystalised from alloys of exotic combinations of tungsten, rhenium, hafnium - plus other high temperature melting elements. To me, you're inventing the world's most powerfull plasma torch that will evaporate anything.

On a project finance note, have you considered minting crypto NFT's [Non-Fungible Tokens] or creating a smart crypto DeFi [Decentralized Finance] contract? There's a lot of adventurous people out there with a lot of money to get burnt. Even at room temperature.

Plasma only need to be ridiculous temperature when you are trying to compress it to the point of fusion.

Take the cold stars "no hotter than a summer day"

https://www.science.org/content/article/cold-star-no-hotter-summers-day

I view heat as a human construct to compare the energy of atomic structure to the melting and boiling points of water at sea level. It is really just a way of measureing the energy and density of the medium.

Im not well enough informed about the crypto world, this has been a tough project so far on my own and im not really well informed about the whole legal and accounting aspects of a project like this. I need help with getting the company to a point where it has a chance to be successfully. I figured if i could get it into the public light someone with experience will jump on board knowing the potential off the project. A Musk type that wants to build the future. Im not a massive Musk fan but as you said there are plenty rich folk that want to make a positive difference and profit at the same time.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 01:02:40 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #332 on: June 05, 2022, 12:54:38 pm »
Nonlinearplasma, wouldn't it have been a better idea to post this to a physics forum instead of a predominantly EE related forum?

As an electrical engineer who knows that engineers like James Watt and Eric Laithwaite build the world around you. All the biggest advancement in our history were done by engineers. We are top dog, stop think we have peers, we are our own peers, our work is proven by building. If engineers were given the money that physicst get to do stupid experiments we could build a future better than the one we currently have in front of us. Go search how much money is being pumped into fusion. Do you think an idea such as mine (and others) doesnt deserve a tiny percentage of that? Oh know, just incase they are wrong and im right? Can 2 ideas not co exists?

Well you reveal your ignorance in full if you want to dismiss physics, it is the most fundamental subject that others derive from. Your project is one of physics not electronics. Electronics is simply applied simplified physics. But then not the first time you contradict yourself or shoot yourself in the foot.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #333 on: June 05, 2022, 01:09:18 pm »

Well you reveal your ignorance in full if you want to dismiss physics, it is the most fundamental subject that others derive from. Your project is one of physics not electronics. Electronics is simply applied simplified physics. But then not the first time you contradict yourself or shoot yourself in the foot.

Physics lectures have pushed fusion down everyones throats and dismissed plasma universe and electric universe theory for some time. If they were trully interested in advancing knowledge then they would have helped these theorys at the same time as working on the standard model. As i said until we have a working model all theorys deserved to be funded until disproven. If you watch skyscholar on youtube, the standard model has been destoryed by him. The standard model thinks the sun is a gas, when it clearly has a surface that is clearly liquid. Thats some pretty poor physics by anyones standards.

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #334 on: June 05, 2022, 01:46:52 pm »

Physics lectures have pushed fusion down everyones throats and dismissed plasma universe and electric universe theory for some time. If they were trully interested in advancing knowledge then they would have helped these theorys at the same time as working on the standard model. As i said until we have a working model all theorys deserved to be funded until disproven. If you watch skyscholar on youtube, the standard model has been destoryed by him. The standard model thinks the sun is a gas, when it clearly has a surface that is clearly liquid. Thats some pretty poor physics by anyones standards.

plasma universe and electric universe theories weren't what Watt, Maxwell, Heaviside, and Tesla  used. They lived in the real world and built real things. All crackpots ever produce is a substance called "Tawk".

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #335 on: June 05, 2022, 02:01:07 pm »

plasma universe and electric universe theories weren't what Watt, Maxwell, Heaviside, and Tesla  used. They lived in the real world and built real things. All crackpots ever produce is a substance called "Tawk".

And what have physicists build from the standard model of a fusion driven Sun? All crackpots to thus far.

Im not claiming these theorys correct, obviously since they are very different from mine. That doesnt give them the right to ridicule them when their theorys havent produced anything either and were equally ridiculous when you consider the standard model and the tidal model. And these theorys are taught like they have been proven when they havent, just because they claim to be the gate keepers of knowledge.

Its funny that simon says they are producing useless electronic engineer yet he thinks they are producing amazing plasma physicist. Like i said before 1 plasma physicist on YT told me that earth does not have a quadrupole. Thats basic stuff to not know. Even after being told where to look for it he still said i didnt know what i was talking about. I will attach the northern hemisphere quadrupole just incase you dont believe me.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 02:35:33 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #336 on: June 05, 2022, 02:36:48 pm »
OK I think I got it reduced down to some brief language
(and thanks, for doing that paragraph break thing, looks more inviting to read).
   How's this, as a re-statement, (without me distorting it)?
   The ideas you have here are to build for alteration of flow type, laminar into turbulent type of flow.  Now, I don't follow (the OP) narrative on tapping out some smaller quantity of (energy), from that 'turbulent' mode.

Is that paragraph anywhere close, to accurate ?  Because, that way, it's more clear, the Tokamak and associated fusion are only similar in some of the terminology, not the fundamental process. 
Is this getting better interpretation ?
Thanks

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #337 on: June 05, 2022, 02:54:31 pm »
OK I think I got it reduced down to some brief language
(and thanks, for doing that paragraph break thing, looks more inviting to read).
   How's this, as a re-statement, (without me distorting it)?
   The ideas you have here are to build for alteration of flow type, laminar into turbulent type of flow.  Now, I don't follow (the OP) narrative on tapping out some smaller quantity of (energy), from that 'turbulent' mode.

Is that paragraph anywhere close, to accurate ?  Because, that way, it's more clear, the Tokamak and associated fusion are only similar in some of the terminology, not the fundamental process. 
Is this getting better interpretation ?
Thanks

Yes, especially in what you say about association of terminology, if i dont follow their terminology i turn into "dielectric thanoise" or what every his name is. Although i feel his pain as it is difficult to explain a vision in ur head into words that others can use to paint a similar picture. Esp when you have been thinking about it for so long that you expect certain things to be self evident and obviously they arent because at some point they werent obvious to me either. You just forget because it requires understanding things like tidal forces and aeroplane wings. Almost everyone thinks we know why an airplane wing works yet all theorys have been disproven by NASA. Another thing is the understanding that everything with an ion density is plasma. And plasma is any unbalanced atomic wave function travelling in geoschyonised orbits with the other ions around it. This is because any unbalanced rotating mass that has no fixed axis will create the path of a helical wave. Much like the solar systems does.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 03:06:41 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

The following users thanked this post: RJSV

Offline AndyBeez

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #338 on: June 05, 2022, 04:09:24 pm »
Build yourself a working proof-of-concept model using ionized Argon, Xeon or Neon gas at low pressures. I imagine a device resembling a cathode ray tube. You will then have emphatic proof that non linear confinement of a plasma is pursuant with your patent application. Fund with NFTs :)

The following users thanked this post: Nonlinearplasma

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #339 on: June 05, 2022, 04:52:29 pm »
Build yourself a working proof-of-concept model using ionized Argon, Xeon or Neon gas at low pressures. I imagine a device resembling a cathode ray tube. You will then have emphatic proof that non linear confinement of a plasma is pursuant with your patent application. Fund with NFTs :)

I have a funny feeling thats what the pink plasma squatter man was made with at Los Alamos. It would be awesome to find out specifically how they did it before you start designing it.

I will look into NFT's, thanks for the advice.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #340 on: June 05, 2022, 06:57:28 pm »
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fspas.2022.879314/full

Check out the name of the model in this paper.... PLASMA UNIVERSE BABY YEAH......

The instantaneous achievement of the energy-consuming Pedersen–Cowling currents is explained by the TM0/TEM mode wave in the Earth-ionosphere waveguide/transmission line rather than the compressional waves in the magnetosphere and F-region ionosphere. REPPU (REProduce Plasma Universe) global simulation model equipped with a potential solver at the inner boundary of the model magnetosphere reproduces the PI and MI electric fields at middle latitudes and SCx (- +) at the dayside equator. The simulation results are found to be consistent with most features of observations, such as the time scale of PI and MI, direction of the midlatitude electric field and generation of the Cowling currents. The simulation proves that the electric fields and FACs are generated in the outer magnetosphere, transmitted to the polar ionosphere and then to the equator in the Pedersen–Cowling current circuit.

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #341 on: June 05, 2022, 07:07:48 pm »
Go ahead and explain TM, TEM, and the other one not listed in clear terms

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #342 on: June 05, 2022, 07:12:09 pm »
The paper has an abbreviation list,

Abbreviations
DL, stepwise low latitude magnetic disturbance; EEJ, equatorial electrojet; GML, geomagnetic latitude; HF, high frequency; MFD, main frequency deviation; MHD, magnetohydrodynamic; MI, main impulse; MLT, magnetic local time; PFD, preliminary frequency deviation; PI, preliminary impulse; SC, geomagnetic sudden commencement; SCF, SC-associated Doppler frequency; TM0, zeroth-order transverse magnetic.

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #343 on: June 05, 2022, 07:18:01 pm »
From you. You're the expert that's soliciting money. Explain TEM and TM and how they work.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #344 on: June 05, 2022, 07:33:53 pm »
From you. You're the expert that's soliciting money. Explain TEM and TM and how they work.

They are just using specific terms for different waves, waves cause density changes in the plasma and density changes cause currents. As quoted below from the paper.

"The electric potentials are then transmitted with the Pedersen currents to the global ionosphere by the TM0/TEM mode wave in the Earth-ionosphere waveguide/transmission line."

Just enjoy the moment, we are on the brink of a major advancement in our civilization. Nothing can stop progress.

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #345 on: June 05, 2022, 07:35:18 pm »

They are just using specific terms for different waves, waves cause density changes in the plasma and density changes cause currents. As quoted below from the paper.

"The electric potentials are then transmitted with the Pedersen currents to the global ionosphere by the TM0/TEM mode wave in the Earth-ionosphere waveguide/transmission line."

Just enjoy the moment, we are on the brink of a major advancement in our civilization. Nothing can stop progress.

You're evading the question. How specifically do the waves differ? Where are these principles applied in your prospective generator?

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #346 on: June 05, 2022, 07:48:49 pm »

You're evading the question. How specifically do the waves differ? Where are these principles applied in your prospective generator?

Your asking me to understand a specific field of study the authors of that paper likely spent years on, to someone who has so far struggled to understand the basic principles of solar wind interaction with the magnetic field of our planet, correct me if im wrong there.

The waves differ because of the direction the earth is rotating relative to the solar wind, ie dawn and dusk, it effects the direction of rotation of the vortices, much like the direction of high and low pressure systems changing rotation between each hemisphere, clockwise/anticlockwise

You all complained about word salads and now you want me to explain something that you could just go and read for yourself from the ppl who have spent the most amount of time looking into the subject, with who know what kind of computing power at their disposal. If they had published the actual model then maybe i would be able to make it less of a word salad, but they didnt.

They dont apply to my generator other than how the magnetosphere of a decent sized reactor would interact with solar wind as the craft moves tho said wind.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 07:54:27 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #347 on: June 05, 2022, 07:57:18 pm »

Your asking me to understand a specific field of study the authors of that paper likely spent years on, to someone who has so far struggled to understand the basic principles of solar wind interaction with the magnetic field of our planet, correct me if im wrong there.

You all complained about word salads and now you want me to explain something that you could just go and read for yourself from the ppl who have spent the most amount of time looking into the subject, with who know what kind of computing power at their disposal. If they had published the actual model then maybe i would be able to make it less of a word salad, but they didnt.

I'm asking you to explain how you can ask money to build a revolutionary machine while at the same time changing topic every time someone asks a direct question about it. You couldn't even copy and paste a definition when asked point blank for a definition.

Offline madires

• Super Contributor
  • A qualified hobbyist ;)
« Reply #348 on: June 05, 2022, 07:57:44 pm »
Hmm. Since the plasma reactor is non-linear it could be used to build an audio amplifier. Could the OP please provide relevant data about amplifier usage. This is an electronics forum after all.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #349 on: June 05, 2022, 08:12:31 pm »

I'm asking you to explain how you can ask money to build a revolutionary machine while at the same time changing topic every time someone asks a direct question about it. You couldn't even copy and paste a definition when asked point blank for a definition.

That wasnt a direct question about my "revolutionary machine" now was it?

Remember i answered your question about black holes, was the fact i could answer that disappointing to you? Could you not find any fault with it so you just ignored it?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf