Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 84708 times)

Online RJSV

• Super Contributor
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #250 on: June 04, 2022, 08:54:40 pm »
Three thoughts, today:
   1.).  OP responses, virtually invariably contain 2 or 3 new questions, and (I'm not going to count), est. 2 or 4 new sub-subjects.

2.). OP either can't, or won't slow down, and use proper-ish English.  But that's not going to negate any real novel material, (necessarily).

3.).  OP is, perhaps, sailing in PIRATE waters, without significant 'security', although I'm ignorant of world-wide nautical procedures.  How / when does OP / Boatman SLEEP,...Is there some proximaty sensor with alarms ?

And, unfortunately, I'm ready to VOTE: 'OUT', if others feel the need, to ban that person.  Hyper-reactive and disrespectful, of virtually every last respondent here.
I'm ready, SIMON, but reluctant to pull the plug, without respectful consensus.  Thanks.

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #251 on: June 04, 2022, 08:59:25 pm »
He died when i was knee high to a grasshopper. Yes he would understand that a toroid has 2 axis of rotation.

Ok, maybe that bit of his past work, would have agreed with one aspect of your claims.  But that still doesn't mean he would have agreed, with the entirety of your work (Patent Pending Claims).  Maybe he would of, maybe not.  We don't really know, I suspect.

I saw a movie, with his work in it (James Bond), and a weaponized tray (very long, linear motor, I believe) prototype system.  Impressive device, in action.

Online xrunner

• Super Contributor
  • hp>Agilent>Keysight>???
« Reply #252 on: June 04, 2022, 08:59:40 pm »
And the tidal wave being caused by the pull of the moon and sun is easily debunked by the north Australian continents sinusoidal loops and nodes as shown in the attached images. Its common sense to know that 12m of water either side of 3m of water. Common sense say that cant come from 1 buldge of water travelling tho the timor sea.

Huh?  :wtf:

Tides caused by the gravity of the Moon has been calculated using physics as shown here -

https://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/users/02/no/pdfs/tides.pdf

All you ever do is show pictues with no math to back it up!

I told my friends I could teach them to be funny, but they all just laughed at me.

Offline bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #253 on: June 04, 2022, 09:00:15 pm »
Most people dont consider water to be plasma,

True, but if you imagine words to just mean whatever imaginary color you are smelling, then I suppose water can be plasma. 
A 3.5 digit 4.5 digit 5 digit 5.5 digit 6.5 digit 7.5 digit DMM is good enough for most people.

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #254 on: June 04, 2022, 09:07:05 pm »

You would have to be slightly specific about the specs of the motor to know what would happen in space.

So an induction motor has two rotating fields you say, maybe you can explain how this works. maybe you can muster something more sensible that the rest of your crap.

All motors produce a field on the rotor and a field on the stator, its just how they work, maybe go built one, they are actually easy to built yourself. All motors that arent bolted will kick when started, if it was in space with out resistance or gravity to counter act the kick, then the statory will obviously keep rotating there is nothing to stop it.

Offline Gyro

• Super Contributor
« Reply #255 on: June 04, 2022, 09:11:21 pm »

The wheel gets lighter does it?  :-DD :-DD :-DD :-DD :-DD :-DD

You clearly haven't a clue about gyroscopic precession. In your last time your last reply to me on this (making me regret bringing up Eric Laithwait's name) you said it was because of eddy currents due to the wheel spinning in a magnetic field - completely ignoring the fact that a spinning non-conductive wheel also precesses when it is rotated.  :palm:

In no case does anything ever get lighter though!

You clearly dont understand wave functions of atoms, almost every atom in existance has a dipole and a multipole,  some are more polar than others obviously. Most people dont consider water to be plasma, but yet say its a polar molecule that is controlled by MHD "MAGNETO HYDRO DYNAMICS" take a random stab in the dark at what magneto is referring to

And according to Eric, yes it is was easy for him to swing around above his head once rotating, which he said would not be possible if it were not rotating. You are telling yourself not to believe what your own eyes can go and watch on his lectures on the subject.

I watched his Royal Instuition lectures live, when you were knee high to a crap.

The whole atomic dipole...etc. has nothing to do with anything. His flywheel moved upwards by taking energy from the force of his rotation, just as any gyroscope does, it precesses, translating force through 90'. The flywheel stops, it no longer lifts... If he stops, it no longer lifts. That's where your mythical 'lightening' comes from simple translation of the direction of force.
Best Regards, Chris

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #256 on: June 04, 2022, 09:18:37 pm »
And the tidal wave being caused by the pull of the moon and sun is easily debunked by the north Australian continents sinusoidal loops and nodes as shown in the attached images. Its common sense to know that 12m of water either side of 3m of water. Common sense say that cant come from 1 buldge of water travelling tho the timor sea.

Tides caused by the gravity of the Moon has been calculated using physics as shown here -

All you ever do is show pictues with no math to back it up!

Well they are worth a thousand words. Math means nothing if you dont know understand the mechanism you are trying to measure. Take the moons effect on the tide... does the moons phase change the timing of the night time high tide? Or does it remain at 180° to the day high tide? Is it 1 stationary standing wave or 1 stationary standing wave and 1 rotating standing wave? Which the earth then rotates tho? Where does the sinusoidal wave pattern come from that effects the height of the tide inside the same high tide wave? How come this is left out of the tidal model that is taught? Since that sinusoidal wave does not move around the planet it can only come from the planet. If it was caused by the sun or moon it would move with the tidal wave. This is common sense, try studying the pictures. Try explain it using the sun or moon gravitational pull. It is a well know fact that the tidal model does not work everywhere. As mentioned before NZ is a prime example of this.

Online RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #257 on: June 04, 2022, 09:24:05 pm »
Wow; 6 new questions this time...
   (Maybe he will wear out his laptop keyboard)
   I've run out of sarcasm.  Anybody else got some ?

Offline Gyro

• Super Contributor
« Reply #258 on: June 04, 2022, 09:28:45 pm »
Probably the one good thing come out of this thread is that the OP has completely stuffed himself as far as crowdfunding goes, I bet he wasn't banking on that!

This forum comes so far up the search engine hits these days that this very public debunking will come up as soon as anyone does a search for "Non Linear Plasma Reactor".... actually I just checked and it's already the third hit on DuckDuckGo. It'll soon be above his own website! ;D

Edit: Actually it is above his 'About Us' website hit, and 6 placed above his gofundme page.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 10:03:14 pm by Gyro »
Best Regards, Chris

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #259 on: June 04, 2022, 09:30:20 pm »

I watched his Royal Instuition lectures live, when you were knee high to a crap.

The whole atomic dipole...etc. has nothing to do with anything. His flywheel moved upwards by taking energy from the force of his rotation, just as any gyroscope does, it precesses, translating force through 90'. The flywheel stops, it no longer lifts... If he stops, it no longer lifts. That's where your mythical 'lightening' comes from simple translation of the direction of force.

So when he showed you the magnetic river as a ball travelling along the 2D sinusoidal wave, did you happen to notice how the 2D wave was created in his little experiment? The little handle he is turning that pushes the rods up, do you know what that is? Its a 3 dimensional wave mate. All surface wave are created by 3 dimensional helical waves. A ripple on the surface of the water is created by the helical wave of ions in the wind, if the surface is not fixed a 2D wave is created, like a flag in the wind. If the surface is fixed like a yacht sail then lift is produced. The lift is produced on the front of the wave sucking the water up to allow the wave to propagate through the water.

https://youtu.be/OI_HFnNTfyU

Online RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #260 on: June 04, 2022, 09:33:20 pm »
Hey, SIMON...ITS TIME (to act)!
Thanks,

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #261 on: June 04, 2022, 09:38:43 pm »
Probably the one good thing come out of this thread is that the OP has completely stuffed himself as far as crowdfunding goes, I bet he wasn't banking on that!

This forum comes so far up the search engine hits these days that this very public debunking will come up as soon as anyone does a search for "Non Linear Plasma Reactor".... actually I just checked and it's already the third hit on DuckDuckGo. It'll soon be above his own website! ;D

I dont think you understand how marketing works bro, remember no such thing as bad publicity. Remember if it goes the other way, how stupid will you lot look? A bunch of so called electrical folk that couldnt figure out the difference between the north and south pole of a magnet when it was shown to them a hundred times 😂😂😂

Online RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #262 on: June 04, 2022, 09:40:18 pm »
Another 6 questions !

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #263 on: June 04, 2022, 09:40:24 pm »
Quote from: Nonlinearplasma
I fully expect to be screwed on this. No big deal, i patented it so i could claim rights over understanding that gravity is coulomb's law applied to plasma.

If you afford it, that's actually a pretty reasonable use for a patent. Going to stick around in that database for a lot longer than some random website :)

The following users thanked this post: Nonlinearplasma

Offline Gyro

• Super Contributor
« Reply #264 on: June 04, 2022, 09:41:55 pm »
I dont think you understand how marketing works bro, remember no such thing as bad publicity.

Oh, I think you'll find there is - people are much more aware of marketing wank these days, especially when money is tight.
Best Regards, Chris

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #265 on: June 04, 2022, 09:42:05 pm »
Thanks,

Why are you still here? Just leave. No one is forcing you to be here. Im i stealling your lime light or something?

Offline Zero999

• Super Contributor
« Reply #266 on: June 04, 2022, 09:44:17 pm »
Thanks,

Why are you still here? Just leave. No one is forcing you to be here. Im i stealling your lime light or something?
I've found a safe forum where you will be respected. Perhaps you should go there.
https://overunity.com/community/

The following users thanked this post: Gyro, MK14, AVGresponding

Online xrunner

• Super Contributor
« Reply #267 on: June 04, 2022, 09:47:40 pm »
Well they are worth a thousand words. Math means nothing if you dont know understand the mechanism you are trying to measure...

They are worth a thousand words, but what if the thousand words are all bullshit? All you did was draw a picture of your bullshit ideas.

As usual you have it all bass-ackwards. You derive the math using data from measurements. How is this phenomenon behaving? Derive the equations that explain your measurements. Then when you think your equations explain your measurements, you can then ask others to verify that your equations match how nature is working the same way in their experiments. Next, use them to predict how nature works in yet unobserved scenarios, and if nature matches your equations still - you can go to the pub and have a beer.

After that go home and draw some pics that match the what?

The results that the equations predict.

I told my friends I could teach them to be funny, but they all just laughed at me.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, bd139

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #268 on: June 04, 2022, 09:59:05 pm »
Well they are worth a thousand words. Math means nothing if you dont know understand the mechanism you are trying to measure...

They are worth a thousand words, but what if the thousand words are all bullshit? All you did was draw a picture of your bullshit ideas.

As usual you have it all bass-ackwards. You derive the math using data from measurements. How is this phenomenon behaving? Derive the equations that explain your measurements. Then when you think your equations explain your measurements, you can then ask others to verify that your equations match how nature is working the same way in their experiments. Next, use them to predict how nature works in yet unobserved scenarios, and if nature matches your equations still - you can go to the pub and have a beer.

After that go home and draw some pics that match the what?

The results that the equations predict.

So the tidal model and maths and equations that go with it that currently doesnt work, did everyone give up and go for a beer already and forget to come back and finish it or what. Or do you only apply that logic when it suits you?

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #269 on: June 04, 2022, 10:00:58 pm »
Three thoughts, today:
   1.).  OP responses, virtually invariably contain 2 or 3 new questions, and (I'm not going to count), est. 2 or 4 new sub-subjects.

2.). OP either can't, or won't slow down, and use proper-ish English.  But that's not going to negate any real novel material, (necessarily).

3.).  OP is, perhaps, sailing in PIRATE waters, without significant 'security', although I'm ignorant of world-wide nautical procedures.  How / when does OP / Boatman SLEEP,...Is there some proximaty sensor with alarms ?

And, unfortunately, I'm ready to VOTE: 'OUT', if others feel the need, to ban that person.  Hyper-reactive and disrespectful, of virtually every last respondent here.
I'm ready, SIMON, but reluctant to pull the plug, without respectful consensus.  Thanks.

It's the usual tactic of ignore the question or point and start talking about something else because he is clueless and just making this stuff up. Given the amount of splatering he has done around online I am sure he has stock answers for most scenarios.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, bd139

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #270 on: June 04, 2022, 10:01:08 pm »
I dont think you understand how marketing works bro, remember no such thing as bad publicity. Remember if it goes the other way, how stupid will you lot look? A bunch of so called electrical folk that couldnt figure out the difference between the north and south pole of a magnet when it was shown to them a hundred times 😂😂😂

I was almost going to make a post, dismissing your claims.  Because so many eminent scientists, DON'T (in theory) agree with you.

But then I put it to the 'common sense' test, of yours.  An almost 3 year old, quickly glanced at it, and seemed to slightly nod in agreement, so you MUST BE RIGHT. It's common sense.  The (notional) puppy, will be 3, next birthday.

Online xrunner

• Super Contributor
« Reply #271 on: June 04, 2022, 10:04:34 pm »
Thank goodness I know when I'm being trolled.  8)

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #272 on: June 04, 2022, 10:05:59 pm »

AFAICS, that paper just shows the force at some position on Earth, thus the maximum possible tide at that position. But does it show that the tide is 10m here, 3m a hundred miles or so along there, 10m a bit further on, etc? I don't think it does, and since that's what NLP was pointing out the paper is no more use than his images.

I am not a tidal scientist, but I think the height of the tide at some point along a coast would depend on the depth of the seabed, amongst other things.

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #273 on: June 04, 2022, 10:07:26 pm »
My bathroom sink is draining kinda slow. I wonder if a magnet would fix it, what with water being a plasma and all...

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #274 on: June 04, 2022, 10:09:50 pm »
Thank goodness I know when I'm being trolled.  8)

Unfortunately someone else does not possess this skill.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf