Author Topic: Working on new project. Feedback appreciated.  (Read 296 times)

Offline davidpeters74Topic starter

• Turntable Trends
Working on new project. Feedback appreciated.
« on: June 18, 2024, 06:02:32 pm »
Hi everyone,

My name is David, and I just joined this forum. I joined to connect with all the amazing minds here and get honest feedback on my new blog about turntables and record players.

https://turntabletrends.com/

I created this website because I was born into a family of audiophiles and have been around record players since childhood.

Please give your honest feedback on the website. Also, let me know any blog ideas or issues I can cover in my blog, especially if you already own a turntable.

Also as many of you probably have more electrical knowledge than me, can anyone tell me how to ground a turntable?

I didn’t want to spam this amazing forum, so I tried to write this in the best way possible.

Thanks for letting me be part of this forum.

Online pcprogrammer

• Super Contributor
Re: Working on new project. Feedback appreciated.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2024, 07:02:36 pm »
Also as many of you probably have more electrical knowledge than me, can anyone tell me how to ground a turntable?

If done well, you don't. Only ground your amplifier and by connecting your turntable to the amplifier the signal shields and returns are grounded. By also grounding the turntable you can create ground loops that in turn can add noise to the sound.

Offline davidpeters74Topic starter

• Turntable Trends
Re: Working on new project. Feedback appreciated.
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2024, 09:42:22 am »
Thanks for clearing my doubt mate. Appreciate the help!

Have a great day ahead!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf