Author Topic: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members  (Read 599641 times)

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
Re: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members
« Reply #925 on: July 12, 2015, 05:59:51 pm »
I wouldn't mind if someone PM'd me the code as well. I have some shopping to do! :D

Thanks!
PM sent.

Offline CarryWise

• Contributor
« Reply #926 on: July 12, 2015, 06:45:30 pm »
I too would appreciate the discount code. Thanks - Chuck

Offline tvBilly

« Reply #927 on: July 13, 2015, 06:04:16 am »
I'd appreciate the discount code too. I'm also looking at the DS1054Z.

Thanks!

Billy

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #928 on: July 13, 2015, 05:54:14 pm »
I too would appreciate the discount code. Thanks - Chuck

PM sent.
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.” – John F. Kennedy     January 29, 1961

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #929 on: July 13, 2015, 05:55:21 pm »
I'd appreciate the discount code too. I'm also looking at the DS1054Z.

Thanks!

Billy

PM sent.
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.” – John F. Kennedy     January 29, 1961

Offline jackison

« Reply #930 on: July 14, 2015, 05:17:05 am »
I'm looking to purchase a scope soon off Tequipment soon.
I'd appreciate it if anyone could send me the discount code.

Thanks.

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #931 on: July 14, 2015, 10:58:23 am »
I'm looking to purchase a scope soon off Tequipment soon.
I'd appreciate it if anyone could send me the discount code.

Thanks.

PM sent.

Offline JoshK

« Reply #932 on: July 14, 2015, 06:05:08 pm »
So what's the preferred method, still requesting a PM through this thread, or just using the Live Chat on the website?

Obviously, if someone could provide the code, I would appreciate it. I just wanted to start a clarification of which method is preferred.

Thanks

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #933 on: July 14, 2015, 06:24:46 pm »
So what's the preferred method, still requesting a PM through this thread, or just using the Live Chat on the website?

Obviously, if someone could provide the code, I would appreciate it. I just wanted to start a clarification of which method is preferred.

Thanks

PM sent.

Offline bayonnebanana

« Reply #934 on: July 14, 2015, 08:09:11 pm »
Looking to buy a Flir. Do you still have discount code available? Thanks

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #935 on: July 14, 2015, 09:10:11 pm »

PM sent.

Offline bayonnebanana

« Reply #936 on: July 15, 2015, 02:16:49 am »

PM sent.
Thanks so much

Offline Scottjd

• Frequent Contributor
    • YouTube Gadget Reveiws
« Reply #937 on: July 20, 2015, 01:16:37 am »
I'm about to buy a DS1054Z and was wondering if I could get the discount code as well?

This is the last piece for my bench, i should be receiving my rework station and power supply this week and would like to get the scope also to set everything up.
Please be sure to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe if you like the videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/GadgetReviewVideos

By people subscribing and giving thumbs up I know what I am doing is still wanted and adding value, then will continue to release new videos. Thank you for your support.

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #938 on: July 20, 2015, 12:22:25 pm »
I'm about to buy a DS1054Z and was wondering if I could get the discount code as well?

This is the last piece for my bench, i should be receiving my rework station and power supply this week and would like to get the scope also to set everything up.

PM sent.

Offline asto

« Reply #939 on: July 20, 2015, 04:33:49 pm »
After watching the DS1054Z review I am about to buy it and was wondering if the discount code is still available.

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #940 on: July 20, 2015, 05:09:39 pm »
After watching the DS1054Z review I am about to buy it and was wondering if the discount code is still available.

PM sent.

Offline ABCman

« Reply #941 on: July 25, 2015, 08:19:01 pm »
Hello, I am going to buy a DS1054Z, Could you send me a discount code?
Thank you?

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #942 on: July 25, 2015, 08:29:46 pm »
Hello, I am going to buy a DS1054Z, Could you send me a discount code?
Thank you?

PM sent.

Offline Neuromodulator

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #943 on: July 27, 2015, 01:41:42 am »
Hello, I would like a discount code please...

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #944 on: July 27, 2015, 11:39:19 am »
Hello, I would like a discount code please...

PM sent.

Offline Throy

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #945 on: July 27, 2015, 05:08:23 pm »
I'm looking to buy the DS1054Z from Batronix.  Does anyone know if there are coupons for EEVblog members at Batronix?

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #946 on: July 27, 2015, 05:31:10 pm »
I'm looking to buy the DS1054Z from Batronix.  Does anyone know if there are coupons for EEVblog members at Batronix?
Unfortunately, there aren't.  :(

Not sure they'll be less expensive, but you might want to take a look at Batterfly and compare prices before ordering.  ;) They even do a DS1054Z + FX-888D combo deal if you're in the market for a soldering station as well.  :-+

Offline Throy

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #947 on: July 27, 2015, 05:57:09 pm »
Unfortunately, there aren't.  :(

Not sure they'll be less expensive, but you might want to take a look at Batterfly and compare prices before ordering.  ;) They even do a DS1054Z + FX-888D combo deal if you're in the market for a soldering station as well.  :-+

Ah boo... would have been nice to know about a month ago when I bought my soldering station :P

Offline jimdeane

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #948 on: July 28, 2015, 03:08:45 pm »
Does the discount code change periodically?  I just tried to use it, and it denied me.  I received it from a forum member on June 29, so I thought perhaps it changes month to month.

I was logged in with my account from my university (where I work), so I was hoping to get the educational pricing and the discount. It could also be that they don't allow you to get both discounts.

Ideas?

ETA:  The educational pricing + discount thing was the problem. I created a personal/hobbyist account and the code worked fine.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 03:11:24 pm by jimdeane »

Offline macdarren

« Reply #949 on: July 30, 2015, 07:47:15 pm »
I'm also looking at a Rigol Scope....just need to figure out which one...

Can I get the discount code please.  I read I could open a chat and ask for the eeblog discount directly but I see this thread is still pretty active.

TIA
Darren

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf