Author Topic: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members  (Read 586439 times)

Offline Quarlo Klobrigney

• Frequent Contributor
  • This Space For Rent
Re: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members
« Reply #375 on: February 03, 2015, 11:15:15 pm »
I too have been seduced by the DS1054Z. If someone could pm the discount code I would be much obliged.
PM sent
Voltage does not flow, nor does voltage go.

Offline ImmortalA2

« Reply #376 on: February 04, 2015, 12:23:58 am »
I wanted to share my recent experience with TEquipment so others can better decide if they are the best place to spend their money.

I needed a few pieces of equipment for my business and started the process at Google. TEquipment shows up prominently in Google Shopping and their prices were very competitive for the equipment I needed. I also intended to use the EEVBlog coupon code.

The items I needed were listed for sale on their website, although none of the listings I purchased from indicated "In Stock", "Out of Stock" or anything like that. Since most websites clearly indicate if an item is backordered or otherwise not available for immediate shipment, I assumed they were. So I fired up my PayPal account and placed my order. Shortly thereafter, I received an order confirmation. So far, so good.

The next morning I received another email indicating that the estimated ship date for my items was approximately 30 days out. Since I expected the items to be shipped sooner, I called to cancel my order. When I asked why the listings didn't indicate that the items were backordered, I was told that if the items had been in stock the listing would have shown "Quantity in Stock: X." If the item was not in stock, no message would appear, but orders could still be placed. On my website and many others I purchase from, the listing is automatically hidden when out of stock or clearly displays an "Out of Stock" or "Backordered" message. Not so with TEquipment.

Hours pass and my PayPal account was still not credited. I needed the credit so I could place my order with another vendor. I called PayPal to inquire. They said that they had not received a refund request, but it would post immediately once received. I contacted TEquipment to ask about the cancellation and was told that the credit department had gone home for the day but I could expect to see my refund "in 24 to 48 hours." I was told that credit card refunds are immediate, PayPal credits are not (although PayPal tells me this is not true). So I'm on hold until the refund appears.

The moral of this story? If you need something immediately, contact TEquipment to inquire about availability before you place your order on their website. And if you require an immediate refund if something goes wrong, don't pay with PayPal.

I hope this story is helpful to someone... 

Offline yaz

« Reply #377 on: February 04, 2015, 05:50:04 am »
I too am looking to get the DS1054Z. A discount code would very much be appreciated. Thanks!

Offline HzMegaBad

• This year its silver next its cadmium.
« Reply #378 on: February 04, 2015, 07:14:52 am »
Also sold on Dave's review of the DS1054Z I'd like the code to if its still available.

Thanks

Offline Coliban

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #379 on: February 04, 2015, 07:33:05 am »
Couldn´t read the whole thread.

I would like to ask, if Batronix in Germany accept as well a discount code? I didn´t found any option in their warehouse when ordering something. I am interested in a Rigol 832.

regards

"If Lyfe were a Thing that Monie could buy -- the Poor could not live & the Rich would not die." Quote on a gravestone from a glove maker, Scotland, 17th century

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #380 on: February 04, 2015, 12:06:04 pm »
I too am looking to get the DS1054Z. A discount code would very much be appreciated. Thanks!

Also sold on Dave's review of the DS1054Z I'd like the code to if its still available.
PM sent.

Offline HzMegaBad

• This year its silver next its cadmium.
« Reply #381 on: February 04, 2015, 04:53:48 pm »
Thanks nanofrog, I ordered the scope this morning, and customer service said they wouldn't have stock till then end of the month. Now for the long wait.  :'(

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #382 on: February 04, 2015, 05:04:51 pm »
Thanks nanofrog, I ordered the scope this morning, and customer service said they wouldn't have stock till then end of the month. Now for the long wait.  :'(
You're welcome.  :)

Seems you missed it then, as they had stock left over on the last shipment (have been completely sold out each time).  |O

Not too horrible a wait time though (better than 13+ weeks, which is fairly common for most goods out of China).  ;)

Offline Ogim

« Reply #383 on: February 04, 2015, 10:37:33 pm »
Hey all,

Gonna get me a DS1054Z, could someone please pm me the code?

Thanks.

• Frequent Contributor
  • This Space For Rent
« Reply #384 on: February 04, 2015, 11:31:37 pm »
Hey all,

Gonna get me a DS1054Z, could someone please pm me the code?

Thanks.
PM sent

Offline mebanelabs

« Reply #385 on: February 05, 2015, 06:33:00 am »
I have decided on the DS1054Z also.  Is the discount code still available? If so a PM would be much appreciated?

• Frequent Contributor
  • This Space For Rent
« Reply #386 on: February 05, 2015, 11:30:01 am »
I have decided on the DS1054Z also.  Is the discount code still available? If so a PM would be much appreciated?
PM sent.

Offline bh_4000

« Reply #387 on: February 05, 2015, 10:04:57 pm »
I am ordering the DS1054Z, can someone please PM me the discount code.  Thanks!

Offline tequipmentTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
    • TEquipment
« Reply #388 on: February 05, 2015, 11:27:09 pm »
In regards to the PayPal complaint.   We also got a better business complaint over the issue from the same customer.  Basically PayPal is not like a regular credit card.  It's charged in full when you make a purchase with PayPal.  When we have a canceled order the credit is manually done.   It goes to our accounting dept and they process a PayPal credit manually.   With credit cards we don't charge until the product ships. Keep in mind debit cards come out of your account immediately but we don't charge the card until it ships.

We are a very honest company.   Today I am away on business.   One of my inside sales people sent me a txt message to look at this msg on eevblog.   A customer told us about it.  I immediately log on with my phone and write back.  We pride ourselves on service.   In regards to the DS1054Z we have a one month lead time.  We had stock a few weeks ago on thr DS1054Z  but sold out in a days.   We will sell out of the DS1054Z before we get the next shipment in a few weeks.   We have a huge number on order and hope to catch up soon.  Backorders make us look bad but right now we are doing the best we can on this item.  I think you will find many many happy eevblog customers.  Thank you for your business.
Evan Cirelli
Vice President
Tequipment.net

Offline tequipmentTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
    • TEquipment
« Reply #389 on: February 05, 2015, 11:37:14 pm »
One note the customer had a good point.  We will add a note about PayPal charges go though right away.   That was good valid feedback.   Thank you.

• Frequent Contributor
  • This Space For Rent
« Reply #390 on: February 05, 2015, 11:41:20 pm »
I am ordering the DS1054Z, can someone please PM me the discount code.  Thanks!
PM sent.

Offline thegriffen

« Reply #391 on: February 05, 2015, 11:50:47 pm »
I will be purchasing a DS1054Z soon, the eevblog discount code would be much appreciated :)

• Frequent Contributor
  • This Space For Rent
« Reply #392 on: February 06, 2015, 01:51:27 am »
I will be purchasing a DS1054Z soon, the eevblog discount code would be much appreciated :)
PM Sent.

Offline 1llusionist

« Reply #393 on: February 07, 2015, 05:10:55 am »
I will be purchasing a fluke 289 along with accessories for my hakko fm-203. could you pm me the code please sir?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 05:25:09 am by 1llusionist »

• Frequent Contributor
  • This Space For Rent
« Reply #394 on: February 07, 2015, 02:01:40 pm »
I will be purchasing a fluke 289 along with accessories for my hakko fm-203. could you pm me the code please sir?
PM sent.

Offline Flash2light

• Contributor
« Reply #395 on: February 07, 2015, 04:41:34 pm »
The availability of the coupon code?
www.batronix.com
Rigol MSO2072A-S or other models?

Juha in Finland :)

• Frequent Contributor
  • This Space For Rent
« Reply #396 on: February 07, 2015, 05:39:40 pm »
The availability of the coupon code?
www.batronix.com
Rigol MSO2072A-S or other models?

Juha in Finland :)
Coupon is not for Batronix, but for Tequipment for clarity to yourself and others who read this.
As far as I know, only the DS1054Z.
Why don't you try it at their website and find out if other models are discounted.
You can easily request a quote with the "secret word" and have the total sent to your email account.

Offline rbaleiro

« Reply #397 on: February 08, 2015, 07:04:10 am »
I want to buy 3 equipments.. do i need to specify? Is there any coupon code for discount in the shipping?

thanks

Offline ubbabar

« Reply #398 on: February 08, 2015, 05:34:22 pm »
will be buying DS1054Z next month. May i have the eev discount please

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #399 on: February 08, 2015, 09:57:23 pm »
I want to buy 3 equipments.. do i need to specify? Is there any coupon code for discount in the shipping?
If the order is $99+, then the shipping is free.

will be buying DS1054Z next month. May i have the eev discount please
PM sent (to both).

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf