Author Topic: Pram Man Sighted Again In Sydney Suburbs - Space Alien or Man From Future??  (Read 2824 times)

Offline SgtRockTopic starter

• Supporter
Greetings EEVBees:

--There are reports of a second "Pram Man" sighting in Suburban Sydney. In the Sydney Weekly Dispatch of 2nd January 2012, Tilba Beerburrum in her "About Town" column, reports that the mysterious "Man In Black" has again been sighted.

""Pram Man has again been seen stalking about the hustings of Sydtown. Unconfirmed reports of a 31st December 2011 sighting are still filtering in, about this possible close encounter of the third kind. Pram Man was again seen, still pushing the pram, still wearing a black garment, and still talking to someone who was not there, but this time the garment was covered in mysterious symbols. According to Alice Springer, local Astral Projection Facilitator, who again spotted Pram Man, these mysterious symbols are Space Alien Hieroglyphs, that read "Take us to your leader.". Ms. Springer also opined that the numerous reports of strange lights in the sky around midnight Dec. 31st were Pram Man departing for his home on Altion, the forth planet of the the Sigma Draconis system, in his Alien Saucer craft.
     Sheila Bobsuncle who had "set her hat" for Pram Man on the previous sighting. Said "I tried to chase him down but, he disappeared around a corner and vanished into thin air, ooh a handsome devil he is."
     Detective Mal Roothunker of SPD said "This time we managed to put a tail on him using a young recruit. The young detective overheard Pram Man apparently talking to the late noted Alienist and Scientist Carl Sagan, author of the popular Sci Fi book "Contact". Pram Man apparently referred to Sagan as a "cutie". Pram Man was also mumbling something about "The Future", but when the young plainclothesman got too close Pram Man abruptly ceased talking, disappeared around a corner and, vanished into thin air. Det. Roothunker added he also has had second hand reports of a man matching the description of Pram Man entering a recently built "Secret Laboratory" on one of the upper floors of a posh office condominium building. Despite the two reports of Pram Man "disappearing into thin air", Roothunker still thinks the man is just a harmless neighborhood eccentric, but he is keeping the file open.
     The Groundbreaking Investigation by The Sydney Weekly Dispatch and Coupon Shopper continues. Stay posted!""

--For those of you who missed it below is my original posting on the first sighting of Pram Man. Spelling corrected, Editor:

--When I am online, I sometimes like to hit the Google "I'm Feeling Lucky" button just for fun. Like Forrest Gump says about the box of chocolates "You never know what you're gon'na get." See below a recent article from the Sydney Weekly Dispatch, a pennysaver type publication full of ads and boilerplate articles, often about unexplained phenomena, Elvis sightings, etc.

""Peculiar Sighting In Sydtown" October 6th, 2011 by Tilba Beerburrum:

"There is quite a stir going on on in Sydney lately about a mysterious "Man In Black". A man has been seen in suburban Sidney lately pushing a pram and talking to people who aren't there. On being shown cellphone footage of the man, Detective Mal Roothunker said "I don't think there is anything to fear from this fellow. He is obviously not a homeless person, he is wearing clean clothes and is well kempt. Perhaps he is just eccentric. Sheila Bobsuncle who encountered the man only yesterday said "Ooh, fit and handsome he was. I tried to catch his eye but he just kept going, talking to someone who wasn't there. Alice Springer, a local spiritualist facilitator who also encountered "Pram Man" yesterday said the he "was obviously trying to establish an astral connection to a departed friend, who he wanted to talk to about jobs". A couple of people have managed to get a quick sidelong glance into the pram. One said it contained an infant. Another man said he could not be sure but he thought he saw a bunch of old multimeters. Sheila Bobsuncle has gotten a complete makeover and is going back out, hoping to encounter "Pram Man" once again. "If there ain't no baby in that pram, I'm taking im' home, where he can talk all he wants, so hands off girls."

--If more sighting are reported, I will be sure to post them in this forum.

"I could see that, if not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled."
P. G. Wodehouse 1881 1975

Best Regards
Clear Ether
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 12:33:28 am by SgtRock »

Offline G7PSK

• Super Contributor
  • It is hot until proved not.
It is Allied Pickfords international removals, I am attaching a photo of another of their vehicles that I took some time ago Here in the UK.

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
his home on Altion, the forth planet of the the Sigma Draconis system, in his Alien Saucer craft
this is science fiction!
A couple of people have managed to get a quick sidelong glance into the pram. One said it contained an infant. Another man said he could not be sure but he thought he saw a bunch of old multimeters
now this is a joke!

anyway, where did you get this kinda news?
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline amyk

• Super Contributor
talking to people who aren't there
Are you sure he wasn't on the phone? Wireless earphones and a well-concealed mic can give that impression, I've seen this many times before.

Offline PeterG

• Frequent Contributor
Greetings EEVBees:

--There are reports of a second "Pram Man" sighting in Suburban Sydney. In the Sydney Weekly Dispatch of 2nd January 2012, Tilba Beerburrum in her "About Town" column, reports that the mysterious "Man In Black" has again been sighted.

""Pram Man has again been seen stalking about the hustings of Sydtown. Unconfirmed reports of a 31st December 2011 sighting are still filtering in, about this possible close encounter of the third kind. Pram Man was again seen, still pushing the pram, still wearing a black a black garment, and still talking to someone who was not there, but this time the garment was covered in mysterious symbols. According to Alice Springer, local Astral Projection Facilitator, who again spotted Pram Man, these mysterious symbols are Space Alien Hieroglyphs, that read "Take us to your leader.". Ms. Springer also opined that the numerous reports of strange lights in the sky around midnight Dec. 31st were Pram Man departing for his home on Altion, the forth planet of the the Sigma Draconis system, in his Alien Saucer craft.
     Sheila Bobsuncle who had "set her hat" for Pram Man on the previous sighting. Said "I tried to chase him down but, he disappeared around a corner and vanished into thin air, ooh a handsome devil he is."
     Detective Mal Roothunker of SPD said "This time we managed to put a tail on him using a young recruit. The young detective overheard Pram Man apparently talking to the late noted Alienist and Scientist Carl Sagan, author of the popular Sci Fi book "Contact". Pram Man apparently referred to Sagan as a "cutie". Pram Man was also mumbling something about "The Future", but when the young plainclothesman got too close Pram Man abruptly ceased talking, disappeared around a corner and, vanished into thin air. Det. Roothunker added he also has had second hand reports of a man matching the description of Pram Man entering a recently built "Secret Laboratory" on one of the upper floors of a posh office condominium building. Despite the two reports of Pram Man "disappearing into thin air", Roothunker still thinks the man is just a harmless neighborhood eccentric, but he is keeping the file open.
     The Groundbreaking Investigation by The Sydney Weekly Dispatch and Coupon Shopper continues. Stay posted!""

--For those of you who missed it below is my original posting on the first sighting of Pram Man. Spelling corrected, Editor:

--When I am online, I sometimes like to hit the Google "I'm Feeling Lucky" button just for fun. Like Forrest Gump says about the box of chocolates "You never know what you're gon'na get." See below a recent article from the Sydney Weekly Dispatch, a pennysaver type publication full of ads and boilerplate articles, often about unexplained phenomena, Elvis sightings, etc.

""Peculiar Sighting In Sydtown" October 6th, 2011 by Tilba Beerburrum:

"There is quite a stir going on on in Sydney lately about a mysterious "Man In Black". A man has been seen in suburban Sidney lately pushing a pram and talking to people who aren't there. On being shown cellphone footage of the man, Detective Mal Roothunker said "I don't think there is anything to fear from this fellow. He is obviously not a homeless person, he is wearing clean clothes and is well kempt. Perhaps he is just eccentric. Sheila Bobsuncle who encountered the man only yesterday said "Ooh, fit and handsome he was. I tried to catch his eye but he just kept going, talking to someone who wasn't there. Alice Springer, a local spiritualist facilitator who also encountered "Pram Man" yesterday said the he "was obviously trying to establish an astral connection to a departed friend, who he wanted to talk to about jobs". A couple of people have managed to get a quick sidelong glance into the pram. One said it contained an infant. Another man said he could not be sure but he thought he saw a bunch of old multimeters. Sheila Bobsuncle has gotten a complete makeover and is going back out, hoping to encounter "Pram Man" once again. "If there ain't no baby in that pram, I'm taking im' home, where he can talk all he wants, so hands off girls."

--If more sighting are reported, I will be sure to post them in this forum.

"I could see that, if not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled."
P. G. Wodehouse 1881 1975

Best Regards
Clear Ether

I like a good fiction story. This one is well written......love it...lol

Regards
Testing one two three...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf