Author Topic: Dave's vacation, submitting user videos?  (Read 790 times)

Offline joeqsmithTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Dave's vacation, submitting user videos?
« on: January 09, 2021, 10:01:02 pm »
At one time Dave had requested followers create content before he left for vacation.    I haven't seen any mention of it this year.  Is there any plans to do this again?  I enjoyed watching it.

Offline Halcyon

• Global Moderator
Re: Dave's vacation, submitting user videos?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 10:26:03 pm »
At one time Dave had requested followers create content before he left for vacation.    I haven't seen any mention of it this year.  Is there any plans to do this again?  I enjoyed watching it.

With everything that's going on in the world RE: COVID-19, I doubt Dave has any plans to travel at the moment. A lot of the interstate borders are closed or restricted for those living in Sydney.

Offline nuclearcat

• Supporter
Re: Dave's vacation, submitting user videos?
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 03:23:54 am »

With everything that's going on in the world RE: COVID-19, I doubt Dave has any plans to travel at the moment. A lot of the interstate borders are closed or restricted for those living in Sydney.
Still might be cool, if we can help him to have dedicated time for family and enjoying nature.
Also this might give all of us inspiration for new ideas.

The following users thanked this post: SeanB

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf