Author Topic: Keithley 175 Project Multimeter (SOLD)  (Read 1458 times)

Offline at2martyTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Keithley 175 Project Multimeter (SOLD)
« on: April 19, 2014, 03:19:10 pm »
A while back I bought a pair of bench top multimeters off Ebay.  This one is one of the two, and I don't really have time to mess with it or the need for it.  I was more interested in the Keithley 191 which I repaired/restored.

It is in poor / fair condition, and I was thinking of putting it back on Ebay, however I thought I would check here first in case somebody wanted to repair it and I could save on Ebay fees.

ISSUES

1.  No handle
2.  Cracked case on the top both front and back
3.  I did a few initial tests, and it seemed fairly accurate at first, but on occasion it seems to get "hung up" in Auto Mode.  When it does that, then it gives faulty readings.
4.  I did not test AC voltage or current

All I'm asking for it is $10 US + buyer pays actual shipping fees.  EDIT:  I have it boxed up and ready to go.  The dimensions of the box are 14x13x10 and it weighs about 5 lbs.  From my research, depending on the shipper used, within the lower 48 in the U.S. the shipping cost is between $13 and $18.

I do accept Paypal and will consider other forms of payment.  I am willing to ship over seas, but may need some direction from a potential buyer as to the best method or shipping company to use.

I snapped a few pictures of it which you can see here.  http://imgur.com/a/4k0xy

If it doesn't go within a couple of days I'll just put it up for auction on Ebay.  Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 11:47:20 am by at2marty »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf