Author Topic: WTB: 0.150"/3.81mm pitch card edge connector for Fluke 5440B  (Read 1028 times)

Offline MadTuxTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
WTB: 0.150"/3.81mm pitch card edge connector for Fluke 5440B
« on: August 24, 2018, 11:06:39 am »
Need one or two of those rare 0.150"/3.81mm contact pitch card edge connectors to fix a Fluke 5440B that got damaged during shipping. The transformer probably wasn't fixed by screws and wrecked the card edge connector during shipping. (contacts got sheared off, stupid Fluke construction, to put a heavy transformer onto a card edge connector PCB) Because of that damage, I got it for a good price and the seller even shipped it in 2 parcels with transformer removed to prevent further damage.

Anything with more than 14/28 contacts is fine, since I can cut it to lenght myself. Depth of slot is about 10mm. Pins must fit into circular holes, i.e. can't use a connector with solder tabs.
Can't butcher-mod common .156"/3.96mm pitch connectors, because the space between individual contacts gets too small if I cut/grind away excess material between contacts to get 3.81mm pitch.

Product (4000 series) that probably works, but can't be ordered nowhere and won't reply to sample request:
http://www.ecsconn.com/products/Press-Fit-Card-Edgge-Connectors.html

If anyone should have/could get/sample.... such a connector, I'd be very happy to buy it for a reasonable price.
Condition doesn't matter, totally fine if it comes with soldered PCB that was cut from scrap PCB.
Please check that it's really 3.81mm pitch, space between 10 contacts =  38mm and not much more common 3.96mm/40mm between 10 contacts
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 11:13:05 am by MadTux »

Offline LorenzoDL

• delucalabs.com
Re: WTB: 0.150"/3.81mm pitch card edge connector for Fluke 5440B
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2024, 08:09:49 am »
Hi MadTux,

Did you find something that works for that application?

Thanks

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf