Author Topic: WANTED: TM500 plugins  (Read 924 times)

Offline worsthorseTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • aina varma, usein väärin
WANTED: TM500 plugins
« on: April 28, 2019, 05:00:47 pm »

I have been having a lot of fun rebuilding TM plugins for a couple of months and I am looking for new victims, err, candidates to rehab/refurb/reuse. I am particularly interested in the SG, PG, TG and SC plugins but I will look at anything you have. Doesn't have to work though I prefer that it doesn't look like it has been run over by a truck.

PM here with your list and how much you are asking. I will get back to you as quickly as I can.  Please, no ebay links, I can find that stuff myself and I prefer to deal directly with people that hang out around here.

Thanks!
Bill

specialization is for insects.

Offline Ordinaryman1971

• Frequent Contributor
Re: WANTED: TM500 plugins
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 08:16:40 pm »
Hi, are you still looking for the plugins. I have... few hundreds of them, still use them on regular basis.. daily. Have few scopes too...
So, I have few multimeter units that are either incomplete, have broken face, something missing that are still good for parts and bits and pieces.
Also... have one of the small scopes in not working condition. Few signal generators mostly with broken knobs....
I also have few custom plugins. Let me know what do you want.
Also... have few current plugins with probes....
And of course frames, one not working one with blown transformer but otherwise in very good condition... I think 4 slot one, so if you need frame or case covers I have it.

Offline worsthorseTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • aina varma, usein väärin
Re: WANTED: TM500 plugins
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 08:19:25 pm »
Just saw this... will send you a PM in a bit. Thanks!
specialization is for insects.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf