Author Topic: Siglent 150 MHz DSO - Limited Stock at Bargain Price - with Bonus DMM Leads  (Read 3173 times)

Offline TRIO Test and MeasurementTopic starter

• Contributor
Hi folks,
just thought I'd let you all know that we have a really good deal on the 150 MHz Siglent SDS1152CM.
It's 150 MHz, brand new, full factory warranty and from Australia's only Siglent authorised distributor.  From what we can see on the WWW this has got to be the best value 150 MHz scope in Australia!
The Link is here.    http://www.triotest.com.au/shop/en/siglent/2952-siglent-digital-storage-oscilloscope-150-mhz-bandwith-2-channel.html

As a bonus for EEV Bloggers, if you mention EEV BLOG on your  order we'll give you a set of DMM leads having almost unbreakable stainless steel tips AND a large alligator clip for free.  Normal Price is $24.95 (+gst for Australian customers)
Details here.
http://www.triotest.com.au/shop/en/multimeter-leads/1713-tl-104-test-leads--alligator-clip-cat-iv-600v--cat-iii-1000v.html   

« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 03:06:05 am by TRIO Test and Measurement »

Offline rf-loop

• Super Contributor
  • Born in Finland with DLL21 in hand
Honest seller, specially Siglent distributor (as you told), need tell to customers that this model is  obsolete and out from production.

The Notice of Siglent SDS1000 series stop production

Dear honored partners,

Thanks very much for your support and attention to Siglent all the way along. As SDS1000L series, with 7" LCD display and higher cost performance, have been launched, we would like to notice you that Siglent will stop manufacturing SDS1000C/D/CM/CN/CF/CE with 5.7" LCD display after 30th April, 2013.

It is fair to tell customers this product state. Specially because product have been in this state more than one year. It is also good for Siglent and Distributors reputation what is important for future.

Of course this scope is just as good as it have been previously when it was in production.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 09:39:58 am by rf-loop »
BEV of course. Cars with smoke exhaust pipes - go to museum. In Finland quite all electric power is made using nuclear, wind, solar and water.

Wises must compel the mad barbarians to stop their crimes against humanity. Where have the (strong)wises gone?

Offline MrsR

• Regular Contributor
 Australia's only Siglent authorised distributor I thought it was WAVECOM????????????????????????

Care to do a EEVBLOG  Member a deal on a Function Generator. I Always like to deal with a reputable dealer.

THANK YOU
Rachael :-+

• Contributor
Folks,

Feedback accepted and agreed. Yes these products are now out of production, however they are brand new and are sold with the Siglent supported factory warranty.

If you buy these from us you get a 3-year warranty supported by us in addition to your Australian consumer rights.
  We have no issues supporting these scopes because we have sold heaps of the SDS1000 series and the reliability is as good as it gets.

I cannot comment on other people selling Siglent in Australia claiming to be Siglent-Authorised Resellers. 
All I'll do is post part of a email-trail with Siglent when I questioned them about another company offering Siglent in Australia. You decide please.  I have deleted some commercially sensitive information but hopefully you'll get the picture.....

Sent: Friday, 16 May 2014 1:10 PM
To: Charles
Subject: RE: Competitor selling Siglent

HI Charles,

Through multi-investigation, finding that they bought from a small trading company. But they just placed one order in the beginning of last year, a relatively bigger order, three models, 100pcs per model.......   Now we have stopped supplying to that trading company....

Thank you and best regards!
April Fang/overseas sales manager
SIGLENT TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD
-the leading manufacturer of oscilloscopes by shipments in China

Hi Charles,

I have asked my colleagues, they say they don’t sell to this company. so can you please let me know more information about this company?  I guess they buy our products from some domestic trading companies.

Thank you and best regards!

April Fang/overseas department
SIGLENT TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD
-the biggest oscilloscope ODM/OEM manufacturer in the world
Web: www.siglent.com

• Contributor

Care to do a EEVBLOG  Member a deal on a Function Generator. I Always like to deal with a reputable dealer.

THANK YOU
Rachael :-+

Rachael,  please give us a call on 1300 853 407 or 02 9899 0507. We will certainly sort something out for you.  We will need the usual info like frequency, channels needed, your budget etc.  We have new Siglent and some ex-demo Agilent so I'm sure we can find something for you.

Also with any function/arb generator purchase we'll still give you these.
http://www.triotest.com.au/shop/en/multimeter-leads/1713-tl-104-test-leads--alligator-clip-cat-iv-600v--cat-iii-1000v.html

Hope that helps   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf