Author Topic: Found : Gossen Metrawatt M230B METRAHit 30M  (Read 1191 times)

Online coromonadalixTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Found : Gossen Metrawatt M230B METRAHit 30M
« on: April 19, 2024, 04:15:05 pm »
If by miracle    someone want to sell  an clean unit, who'll be greatly taken care of and  kept with other Gossens units i have ... 

PM Me   we'll negotiate

thks
« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 12:38:00 pm by coromonadalix »

• Super Contributor
Re: WTB Gossen Metrawatt M230B METRAHit 30M or Dranetz Ultra
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2024, 06:44:25 pm »
bump

• Super Contributor
Re: found Gossen Metrawatt M230B METRAHit 30M or Drantech Ultra M230H
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2024, 12:53:04 am »
no longer in search, found one

Offline Zucca

• Supporter
  • EE meid in Itali
Re: found Gossen Metrawatt M230B METRAHit 30M
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2024, 03:07:34 am »
where did you find such unicorn?
Can't know what you don't love. St. Augustine
Can't love what you don't know. Zucca

• Super Contributor
Re: found Gossen Metrawatt M230B METRAHit 30M
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2024, 10:04:13 am »
in germany yesterday on Ebay.de, a fight in only the last minute (peoples where waiting and cautious) between 32 persons, and i paid a lot, i mean a lot    jumped from 286 to 855 euro in a flash, i was 900 limit  :palm: ...

exchanges rates ...  means for me 1350$ CAD  and  import duties ...  well see ... when at my door steps, fingers crossed and i'm kinda stressed out  loll

I use a shipgerman address since it was not sold outside germany,  but i informed the seller and he was ok with it.
The sad side,  ebay will say delivered on shipgerman ... not at my home :(

the guy did not know it was such a rare item, this one is from 2004 onward ...  since the external dc plug specs has increased .... there is a pdf memo floating around for 2004 <  models

Not to boast

It will sit with my 28s ..  a equally rare Metratop 51, Drantez Drantech PMIT (aka 27i),  and an Idian Rishbah 14S   

i use a 28s very often and the dranetz .. the dranetz is a 30k counts, but  pretty darn fast, Maxim xxx chipset ??

If people continue to read down to here :   no Ebay affiliations ...

There is one guy on Ebay.de  who now sell  Siemens B1105 model (aka full 28S clone) from a closed manufacture  around 260-280 euros ...  he did not told me how many he has,  but a few  ....     he shows up time to time after say 1-2 weeks after each sale, he wont deal with chineeses resellers ... i bought a B1105 .... from him, maybe he want to low profile ??

A Drantech PMIT kit is on Ebay.com at a very good price in USD,  carrying case, probes, soft, Kelvin clips and the usb-hit ...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/186115516747?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 12:40:17 pm by coromonadalix »

The following users thanked this post: Zucca

• Super Contributor
Re: Found : Gossen Metrawatt M230B METRAHit 30M
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2024, 01:28:40 am »
oh well an 205$ CAD for import     man  this one cost me dearly loll,  Canadian money value is  pffffffffff

now at +/- 1677$  CAD ...

1350$ buy (855 Euro)
DHL Deutch to Canada 120$ CAD  express 1 week, insured to 1200$ Euro
import at 207$ CAD

= 1677$ CAD

Q:  how much they where sold new  loll,    bring me a Dolorean ...

« Last Edit: July 12, 2024, 01:30:36 am by coromonadalix »

Offline PushUp

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2024, 01:00:21 pm »
Are the pictures you posted from the auction itself? When the desk looks different on several pictures and the seller does not know how to put the rubber holster on the 30M, I feel always a little bit scary. But I don't want to frighten you! ;-)

The good thing is, that you get the same holster in new, even nowadays, as it is identical to the model "2+" and "World". Unfortunately, nothing from Gossen Metrawatt is cheap!

Is this a collector thing for you or does the 30M something special you need or prefer to have?

Nevertheless, I keep my fingers crossed, that anything goes well and that you are satisfied in the end!!!

Cheers!  ;)

PS: Do you still have the original link to the auction? Even if its over, you still should have access to it - just curious, where the seller lives...

• Super Contributor
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2024, 01:29:12 pm »
yes pictures from auction ... yes  has some doubts,  still actions possible if its a dud

upon my request he sent me internal picture of the battery clips  i asked to see if there was some leakage, apparently there was not ...

and remove the cells prior shipment

for the holster,  i do have 2x brand new ones  dark/forest green just in case, from USA,  and yes   they cost a lot in any of their accessories ... 

Siemens b1105 is light gray, and Dranetz is blue (a beautiful blue  loll),  i do watch the 2+   bright green ..... mmmmmmm drooling,   sadly  not the bright orange i would have looooooved so much  loll

I did found an SI-232 interface in germany too for 80 euro + shipping 30 euro,  i should have it this week ... it was on another very popular deutch ads/ buy/sell  web site,  sorry their name does not register in my brain  loll

and i have  USB-HIT from my Drantech PMIT kit and softwares from Dranetz and the one from Gossen

i'll be able to do monitoring, i have some things to check,  so far tried with 28s "310000 counts" but misses some precision vs resolution  loll 
That's why the 30m will come handy

but yes this unicorn was my plaything / obsession ....   I search every day for some Gossen stuff (ok i'm crazy loll),  but now i do think i have all i needs, mmm i think  :palm:

As far i've found, once people get them,  they don't re-sell them ???  unless they really don't know about them, as i bought ???

i'll post the real pictures once arrived ...

And  once the wallet is happy,     i'll quote to make some 28s and 30m  being calibrated ... before covid it was 160$ CAD  for 28s

and i still have one last obsession,    a Prema 8017  ....  loll  anyone  loll   

I love those square bulky clunky looks .... same as the Metratop 51 i have

For the seller location : for sure it was not far from ShipGerman main site ...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2024, 01:36:24 pm by coromonadalix »

• Super Contributor
« Reply #8 on: Today at 02:19:05 pm »
home sweet home   

I was not aware that a Ks30 probe came / come with it ...
« Last Edit: Today at 02:37:20 pm by coromonadalix »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf