Author Topic: PC [AU]: MPM UP2000 HiE Stencil Printer  (Read 201 times)

Offline jars121Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
PC [AU]: MPM UP2000 HiE Stencil Printer
« on: August 10, 2024, 07:15:24 am »
Afternoon all,

I have an MPM UP2000 HiE stencil printer which is surplus to my needs and looking for a new home. I bought an entire SMT production line which included this MPM, and while I did initially have plans on incorporating it into my workflow, I could really use the extra space (and partial recoupment of my initial SMT line investment).

The unit hasn't been used for a couple of years, and was used sparingly by the previous owner, as it was one of several machines in the facility. I imagine it'll need some TLC and tweaking to have it running at its best, but it was certainly in working order when it was pulled from the line and packed for delivery.

It includes the side-mount tray and stack light.

Pictures:

In terms of pricing, these machines are very few and far between in this part of the world, so I don't have too much to go off by way of benchmarks. I typically peruse SMTNet for equipment like this, and have found the following recent(ish) MPM UP2000 HiE sale prices:
  • US$20,000
  • US$20,900
  • US$25,000
  • US$22,900
  • US$18,900
  • US$15,000

These units tended to be in cleaner cosmetic condition and in demonstrable/running condition, and I suspect represent the top end of pricing for an MPM UP2000 HiE.

With that said, I'd appreciate some insight from those with local (NSW / Australia) experience with the sale of this type of equipment, as I'd rather set a realistic price and get it in the hands of someone who can make use of it than have it sit here.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2024, 07:18:16 am by jars121 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf