Author Topic: FS: [US] Metrologic Sandbox Holography Kit 45-633 | Helium-Neon Lasers  (Read 188 times)

Offline BlownUpCapacitorTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • I kinda suck at the art of electronics tbh
https://www.ebay.com/itm/166859589298?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=CTI57OxBQDq&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=CTI57OxBQDq&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

This is a Holography Lab Kit for what I think are Helium-Neon lasers.

The kit seems to be whole, though it does look like it has been used.

The kit includes:

4 black cylinders with some having different features (see photos). Two have some kind of lens, and one has white tissue in it.

A plastic screw top jar with a die inside

Two packages of 70 x 250mm Non-AH Holographic film for Helium-Neon Lasers. Each package is meant to have 24 of these films. One package is completely unopened and untouched, while the other one has been opened. The text says only to open in dim green light or total darkness; this has been nullified by my opening the box in light. There still seem to be at least 15 more films in the opened package, but I haven't gotten an exact count for fear of further exposing the film than I have already.

Two black clips

Three medium envelopes, one with the numbers 45-624, one with 45-438, and one that is unmarked. The unmarked one seems to contain a grey translucent plastic square, a clear plastic film, and some white tissue. The two labeled ones are sealed.

Three small envelopes with one labeled 45-624, another labeled 45-638, and another labeled, 45-637. They are all sealed.

A white cap. It doesn't seem like anything special. Just a small white cap. It doesn't seem to have a place in the kit, but I'll include it as a bonus as it came with it.

Protective foam. Presumably to protect the kit's contents, and to keep them in place during transport, or storage.

The kit will be shipped in a protective box with some packing to protect the original box and its contents from damage. You won't have to worry about shipping it with a USPS label slapped on the kit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will try my best to answer them despite my limited knowledge of the subject. I am an electronics hobbyist, not a gas laser hobbyist. Not quite keen on getting my retina vapourized.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2024, 10:46:24 pm by BlownUpCapacitor »
Hehe, spooked my friends with an exploding electrolytic capacitor the other day 😁.

Offline BlownUpCapacitorTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • I kinda suck at the art of electronics tbh
Re: Metrologic Sandbox Holography Kit 45-633 | Helium-Neon Lasers
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2024, 10:41:43 pm »
OOP. ACCIDENTALLY POSTED ON THE WRONG SUBJECT

Fixed
« Last Edit: July 08, 2024, 10:44:44 pm by BlownUpCapacitor »
Hehe, spooked my friends with an exploding electrolytic capacitor the other day 😁.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf